Swiftcurrent Creek lately i found myself thinking, been dreaming about you a lot
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Private 
the starting signs of the season were upon the pale sylph as she stalked through the territory. agitation pulled at her expression more often than not, and the aggression she felt was more characteristic of her old self -- the one she didn't remember -- than it was of the wolf she had been lately. the present estrus among the territory was sending aria's own hormones into a frenzy... and she had hit a breaking point. 

despite the fact that she had snuck out of the territory once or twice to see the mysterious man that was thorn, she had unsettled business here with constantine. a man of her past -- potentially. not that she remembered. she'd spent every day pinned to the ground -- metaphorically -- by his wife and kids, and she was quite tired of being the blame of it all. it felt like he had just as much to do with it as her... and beyond that, she had done nothing wrong. thanks to constantine's own hostility towards her, aria had gained a bit of fire in her eyes, and she was burning it down. 

she sought out the dark figure of @Constantine, along the borders now, with a bone to pick.
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The shadowrunner paced the length of the borders, pausing every so often only to leave a marking of his claim, given he seemed to have to remind the stray that had been snooping along their borders as of late. The muscles of his form coiled with the tension he felt in the air—it was palpable, between he and Durnehviir, he and Aria, and of course, the interloper. The she-wolves of the Creek were proving to be quite fertile—ripe, even, and the Mayfair’s nose burned with the temptation and agitation of it all. It was no wonder the dark stranger was skulking in the shadows.

Aria had gone from pressing along the shadows, hoping to not be noticed to practically stomping her way through their home. One ear flickered back at the sound of her approach, and as he glanced over his shoulder to look upon her, he was met with white rage—an ember burned dangerously close to the point of no return.

Stilling, the Mayfair lifted himself to full height, his tail giving a lashing sway through the air as he studied her, watching her close the distance between them.
all you have is your fire
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
her saw her, and as his amber gaze turned towards her moonlit gaze, he straightened himself. but aria didn't care about dominance, not in this situation. she had never been anything but respectful in every situation, and if they truly were as good as friends and they always said they were -- they should be able to fight like rank wasn't a part of it. as equals. 

"we need to talk," aria said firmly, her tail swishing behind her, her ears pressing forwards. her gaze settled upon his features, burning, though her voice was not nearly as angry as her appearance suggested it would've been. 

she waited for him to answer -- or stay quiet, if he didn't want to talk then she wouldn't make him. but aria had plenty to say. "i know i forgot a lot, and i know we're different wolves now," she started, chin raising, "but we've never answered the question on our feelings for one another and i want to talk about it now. now that you're single. before i go into heat. while we're both being honest."
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He grunted in response, his eyes studying over her slender frame as he braced himself for what he expected next—she was going to be whisked away by her consistent visitor, away from the rumors she believed were spread about her on behalf of his family. It was as if a heavy stone had settled in his gut—festering, waiting to gut him from the inside out.

But she propelled further, and he felt the heavy weight of selfish grief give way to surprise—and then almost as quickly to guilt.

Before she went into heat. While they were both being honest. In case something happened during the lure of their long-held attraction for one another became next to impossible to ignore when nature tempted them. The same lure in which he had given into his desires for his crimson-furred ex-mate.

His mouth grew dry, and he blinked, trying to straighten his shoulders as his eyes fell to the graceful curve of her hips and stomach—was she insinuating she would bear his young?

“Aria, it’s…” He trailed off—his stocky form stiff before he dared take a step closer to her, testing the waters of their proximity. “It’s more complicated than that.” He wanted to brush his muzzle along the slope of her nape, to preen at the sensitive skin between the base of her shoulders. Wanted to take that bold step he should have years ago. “Is it because of him?" She would know who he was referring to.
all you have is your fire
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
"why is it complicated?" aria pressed, her brow furrowing. if she felt any of the regret constantine did, it didn't show. he was in a relationship when she returned to him -- she never had the option (that she remembered) to make a move. and back in the day, he had left her. so, what gives? it, still, was not her fault. 

and then he asked about thorn, something that caused a prick of her ear. "it's not," she told him earnestly, her tail flicking, "he's a stranger. the only draw i have to him is that he's been nothing but straightforward with me."