Wheeling Gull Isle fall back in line
<span style="color:#9c3506;">ɢ</span><span style="color:#973306;">ᴏ</span><span style="color:#913105;">ᴅ</span><span style="color:#8c2f05;"> </span><span style="color:#862d05;">ɪ</span><span style="color:#812b04;">s</span><span style="color:#7c2904;"> </span><span style="color:#762704;">ʟ</span><span style="color:#712603;">ɪ</span><span style="color:#6b2403;">s</span><span style="color:#662203;">ᴛ</span><span style="color:#612002;">ᴇ</span><span style="color:#5b1e02;">ɴ</span><span style="color:#561c02;">ɪ</span><span style="color:#501a01;">ɴ</span><span style="color:#4b1801;">ɢ</span><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20"> <param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" /> <param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" /> <param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/w95080e5po/tumblr_m0c1vwFOsc1qa3wopo1.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&buttoncolor=a30000&slidercolor=a30000" /></object>
41 Posts
Ooc — Natalie

The swarthy giant sat in utter silence, eyes locked onto the near horizon that made up Sea Lion Shores. Joining these wolves had been an unexpected occurrence, not that he ever really planned in advance. It seemed like he had spent a lifetime, holed up in Porcupine Ridge shunning every living soul that he did not deem as a food source. No matter how long he had loyally waited though, the Northstar wolves never returned to their vale. And it was with slow understanding he came to the conclusion that they might never return, and that he would not hear a summons to the heart of the valley again, and so, reluctantly, he had relinquished his ties to the land and emerged from his solitude.

Perhaps subconsciously he'd traveled to the island to continue his life as a hermit, to put himself farther away from what he had lost, only to be welcomed into a new group of wolves. Despite his hesitance he could not resist the natural urge to be around his own kin again. It was difficult to fight instinct, it was really the only thing that kept him going. With a slow blink, Leatherface turned his muzzle away from the heat of the midday sun, adjusting his massive form to a more comfortable position on the cusp of the cliff he had temporary claimed as his perch.

<style type="text/css">.kipling .kipling-in {padding: 50px; text-align: justify;} .kipling q {color:#a67c52;} .kipling p {text-indent:30px; color:#000000; font:15px/1.75 Georgia; margin:0px;}</style>
I have amnesia now, but that won't change me at all. You fight against my pack. I fight two times as hard. Now that shows you loyalty!
91 Posts
Ooc — Fireblaze
Fireblaze was stalking around, trying to figure out where she was in the new territory of WGI, when she saw another wolf sitting near the face of a cliff. "Hello," she said to him in uncertainty. "I am Fireblaze, and my mate, Ash should be behind me somewhere. Who are you?"

She was trying to meet all of the wolves she possibly could, and it wasn't turning out so good. This was the only other wolf she had seen today, since dawn, other than Ash. She sat down beside him, feeling the heat press on her face, and hearing the water crash. It was more soothing than the stillness of Black-tailed Deer Plateau.
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Ypres needed to build up her pack and make it a stronger force. She thought about having pups to enforce that since wolves were hard to come by these days to the isle. Ypres used to be a war hungry female, but now she had other do her dirty work. Her uncle Blaqwynter had shown up, but he was that of a good soul. A bounty Hunter, but she could always use that to her advantage too if need be. The old bastard never knew Ypres well enough to know her intentions. Then there was Opeth who was seemingly sweet and innocent at first, then became a pitbull without warning in seconds.

She thought about Naya who had sworn to be by her side. So far she was working down instead of up. Ypres needed a mate, and Shanti seemed to have been a promising specimen but then he too seemed to be failing in her eyes. It was at the brink of her season, and she knew it was son time to select a male to help her lead the pack. Opeth looked like a good specimen but he was too unpredictable, and Malcom was never around. Thoughts of creating a bigger and better pack and ways of doing it seemed impossible at the moment, but if there was a will, there was a way.

The scent of a new male waft through her nares as she wet out patrolling her isle. She had run into some of her pack, indeed they were in hiding. She trotted briskly toward the scent to find a dark colored male perched within her territory. Puffing out her chest, ears erect, tail held high, she called out her position with a gruff woof and a snarl as her pearls bared.

Interloper! What makes you feel at ease on my lands without permission? If you think you can just sit your ass on my turf you are sorely mistaken pal! You're either here to join, or my pack will claim your soul!

She offered another snarl as she snapped her angered jaws in his direction standing several feet away from him. He was a handsome male for sure, but looks meant nothing when it came to trespassing! Eyes then turned to another wolf called Fireblaze..

And are you not of another pack?

Who the hell did these wolves think they were?! They either were joining her pack or just looking to test her..
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Omg I started writing this at 4:59 and then I send it, and all of a sudden Fireblaze and Ypres are here. XD

Erika was nervous after running from the Island. She wasn't sure if she wanted to go back, not after Ypres gave her up to the Silvertip Mountain [size=xx-small]now Ourobous Spine, but she didn't know that[/size] pack. For now, she was content to lay in the sands, far from the island, but not willing to venture into the mainland. It was for the best.

The sun was bearing on her harder now that she was in her third trimester. Occasionally she felt her pups hitting her side, but it wasn't as rough as the first time. It was annoying and tiring though. Luckily there was a cliff nearby that she could lay under for now.

The scar-faced female trudged her way to the cliff, feeling a breeze coming into the sea. She lifted her head up to catch the wind. It was salty, yet cool. When she opened her eyes, she saw a large male on the top of the cliff. Hoping that he would notice her large belly and not be hostile towards her, she barked softly to him. "Bonjour, monsieur."
<span style="color:#9c3506;">ɢ</span><span style="color:#973306;">ᴏ</span><span style="color:#913105;">ᴅ</span><span style="color:#8c2f05;"> </span><span style="color:#862d05;">ɪ</span><span style="color:#812b04;">s</span><span style="color:#7c2904;"> </span><span style="color:#762704;">ʟ</span><span style="color:#712603;">ɪ</span><span style="color:#6b2403;">s</span><span style="color:#662203;">ᴛ</span><span style="color:#612002;">ᴇ</span><span style="color:#5b1e02;">ɴ</span><span style="color:#561c02;">ɪ</span><span style="color:#501a01;">ɴ</span><span style="color:#4b1801;">ɢ</span><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20"> <param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" /> <param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" /> <param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/w95080e5po/tumblr_m0c1vwFOsc1qa3wopo1.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&buttoncolor=a30000&slidercolor=a30000" /></object>
41 Posts
Ooc — Natalie

The abrupt entrance of the strange female tore the beast's gaze from the landscape, instead watching the darkly clad figure with mute interest. She was quick to speak and settle herself next to him, and it unnerved Leatherface, having not been in such close proximity to another wolf in quite a while. He shifted himself to his feet about to put more distance between them when he paused at the appearance of another female. Smaller. Full of anger. His expression seemed confused at best, then she spoke and he took a step back with the weight of new comprehension.

Interloper! What makes you feel at ease on my lands without permission? If you think you can just sit your ass on my turf you are sorely mistaken pal!

No. Was his gruff reply, his voice rough having not been used in some time. Though the fiesty she-wolf continued speaking through him, not that Leatherface would have been roused to explain himself further.

You're either here to join, or my pack will claim your soul!

He rumbled at the last remark, not quite sure what she was getting at but it seemed to be in the same direction Leatherface had come to accomplish. At least it sounded like it did. Come to stay. He remarked simply, ears slicked back at her harsh barking and tail having been hanging limp the entire time.

He took the appearance of the third female as an opportunity to side-step from the group so that his back was no longer to the cliff, feeling all at once crowded and anxious; not that he hadn't been before but now to such an extent he physically took action. To her strange introduction, his gaze hovered blankly with no understanding. It was obvious then that he didn't speak French.

<style type="text/css">.leatherface .leatherface-in {padding: 50px; text-align: justify;} .leatherface q {color:#790000;} .leatherface p {text-indent:30px; color:#000000; font:15px/1.75 Georgia; margin:0px;}</style>
I have amnesia now, but that won't change me at all. You fight against my pack. I fight two times as hard. Now that shows you loyalty!
91 Posts
Ooc — Fireblaze
Fireblaze cocked her head to one side as the male wolf slipped out of the group. Fireblaze followed him. "Whats wrong?" She wanted to know this wolf well, and she couldn't if he left. "Who are you?"
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Ypres looked over the large dark male padding up into his face, lips pursed enough to bare the tips of her fangs as she almost pressed her nose to the side of his neck. Tail wagged high rapidly as hackles grew apparent. He now had answered her. He folded his ears back against his skull letting her know he was here to stay. He didn't smell of an enemy pack, or anything like he had been lingering around any enemy wolf. He was pure lone and she took in his scent, and backed away giving him room. She was getting tougher with newer recruits and hoped to hell they'd obey her demands of keeping off the Bay or any other enemy territory. She looked him over he seemed like a perfect specimen for the pack.

I am Alpha Ypres. Have a name?

Eyes then burned over to Fireblaze who disregarded her question, now it was time to deal with her. Hackles still raised and now teeth fully bared she swiftly lunged onto her hind limbs to rapidly pull herself around to face Fireblaze with an angered expression landing on all fours.

I asked you a question! Are you not of enemy pack, because if you are, you have two choices. Either join my pack, or die on your feet right here!

Ypres played all sorts of games, and this game was to steal other pack's members. If Fireblaze WAS in fact still with her pack, and she decided to join WGI, then Ypres was able to steal a member from another pack. If she quit the pack before coming here, then she was a lone wolf looking to join a new pack. Therefore Ypres would not be made a member thief. She uttered several more growls in hopes this female would answer her or she'd launch an attack. She could see Erika at the corner of her eye as she stood there waiting for Fireblaze to answer her.
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Suddenly crowded by two others, Ypres and an unknown female, Erika slunk back. She wanted to translate for the male and start a hopefully nice conversation, but Ypres was making this hard for her. She still didn't forgive the firey alpha for abandoning her to the Silvertip Mountain Ouroboros Spine wolves.

Ypres was demanding the male explain his reasoning for staying on Isle territory, as well as the female. The female was ignoring her questions, instead speaking to the male. Erika was annoyed by her lack of manners, and brought herself into the conversation. "Mademoiselle, I suggest you respond to Ypres' questions." she said sternly, but softly. She looked back up at the male on the cliff. "And if you were wondering, I was merely saying 'ello."
41 Posts
Ooc — Natalie

He wanted his space, his body language conveyed that much without direct vocalization though he would be forced to tolerate whatever it was his superior commanded of him the first female that had come to greet him was unabashed in her pursuit for his name and some answer. It wasn't yet his place to snap at her, though he managed a subtle shake of his head before he was overcome by the dominant female Ypres. For her he had no choice but to stay stock still throughout her inspection, something he seemed to have passed.

He paused before answering, watching as the alpha turned from him to assert herself on the other girl. In so many words, it could be said Leatherface hadn't answered from the beginning because he was "shy". But now he simply did not answer Fireblaze because she seemed to have angered the dominant wolf between them, and he specifically did not wish for that rage to be turned in his direction. He complied as what was appropriate.

Either way it was at this point where his name had been request more than once, and a translation given. He wondered then if she had meant to say hello why she hadn't just said so? Leatherface's imagination didn't venture as far as to conclude she might have simply felt more comfortable in whatever language it was she spoke, because for him it seemed to be an inconvenience.

Hello... He paused for a beat, and then gave his name, Leatherface.

<style type="text/css">.leatherface .leatherface-in {padding: 50px; text-align: justify;} .leatherface q {color:#790000;} .leatherface p {text-indent:30px; color:#000000; font:15px/1.75 Georgia; margin:0px;}</style>
91 Posts
Ooc — Fireblaze
The alpha, Ypres directed her anger at Fireblaze, who now shrunk to about half her size. Why her? "I am here to stay," she said shyly, for she wasn't one to say much. "Fireblaze." Shrinking even more, she groveled on the ground, nipping respectfully at Ypres's chin, then exposing her throat and underbelly in the most submissive posture possible, allowing the alpha female to nip her if she wanted. The black she wolf was new to that kind of behavior, so she whined in fright, for she was just out of the juvenile stage, at age 2 almost 2 and a half. This alpha asserted herself, no doubt, almost making Fireblaze dash off. She stared up, petrified. If this is what the alpha wanted, this is what she got. Fireblaze felt something hit her head, and looked around to see a bird pecking at her head. She shoo it off, growling at the bird, then quickly resuming the frightened whining. "Are you Ypres," she asked in unison.
41 Posts
Ooc — Natalie
I'm going to go ahead and wrap this up on Leatherface's part, since this doesn't seem like it'll be finished otherwise.

The alpha's acceptance and lack of aggression on his part seemed to be enough for Leatherface, he took her shift in attention as a dismissal. Looking to the other dark woman briefly, the beast huffed a farewell and without saying so out loud promised to heed her call should the alpha ring for his company or service. He would be around, his loyalty won for the moment. Slipping away, he hunkered down the smooth slope trailing away from the cliff.