Shadewood Oh who am I, M.I.M.E I'm not the one you wanna f**k wit
47 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
All Welcome 
Children were being born left right and center. The scent of blood, birthing, and new life wafted around within the trees of Shadewood. Not that Kovertol cared much, that was for the worried of the guardians and fathers undoubtedly giving the night-clad brute a glare that promised death despite the disadvantage every time he wandered by on his own patrol.
 Did he get thanks from Fathers? No! Well, except Cry. Not even when his scent prevents those felines and scavenging pests. 

The beast rose up and furiously rubbed his back against a rough-barked tree he didn't care for the name of. He needed to rid himself of his winter coat. The sharp ends tickled his skin when he moved and wads came off in his sleep, causing him to be awoken with sneezing. Besides, it was warm enough. The weather came and went but overall it was warming up, he was sheltered by the trees and he still had his den. 

"Common." "Ursine."

How Much Trouble
Can One Bear Be?
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
bringing this to current, because ily a lot, Sof

It was a happy time for some, while others felt the weight of the world. It seemed sometimes, fate would catch up to ya, whether ya were ready for it or not. And Vetty has been where Karma saw him weakest, at. It had all happened so fast, ...so easily. And to be frank, the hardened rustler has killed, taken from others, but he wasn’t expecting to be taken from.

The burial...Vetty with both Hornet and Jonah beside her,...mounds in the heart of the Keep-
a tear slipped bright and telling down his woody brown face. Golden eyes hidden by lids screwed shut. He was a grown man, a pride filled bastard who was brought low so fast as Death did indeed come and do him part from his family. 

He brought himself to the bear’s holding, in a breath so strong he felt he could have blown the damn thing over if he fucked up and exhaled. But he grit his teeth, and just laid down by the scratching beast. A mountain besides a bigger mountain. 

Who would have thought a mountain could be reduced to mere pebbles to easily?

47 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The creature dropped down to all fours again at the arrival of company. 
Sadness.

Kovertol watched the earthen-toned male curiously. He was pack, for sure. He inhaled an inquisitive breath, sitting back. He let his arms sit in his lap like an awaiting grandfather. This one wasn't well. Smelt of the eye-salt. Kovertol thought it strange for things to such a thing as to leak sea-water from their eyes. 
"Why are you so
Wintercearig?"

His jades watched for the micromovements of the face: the twitch of question or recognition. The tinge or crumple before the spiraling downfall into the depthless pit of sadness. He didn't know it but supposed there was no limit to sadness. Happiness, yes. You can be completely content, but there was no telling how deep sadness could tunnel into a soul.
"Common." "Ursine."

How Much Trouble
Can One Bear Be?