Blackfeather Woods we all know now we all got crowns
65 Posts
Ooc — Java
At some point the ghost was replaced by another - a stunted shadow; her shadow. Parvati was hardly possessive but when she felt the presence of Ramsay (through scent and warmth rather than sight or any other faculty since her's were mostly disabled at this point) she roused enough from her sleep to heed his words. She shifted her weight and adjusted so that she could face him, and wearily looked around in the gloom of the cave for his ink-blot silhouette. 

Was she well? She didn't have the energy to complain and so she sighed a soft response, i am alright, although it felt like it took all of her energy to focus and to speak. She was lightheaded; hopefully all of this would pass, because Parvati wished only to see her babies grow up strong beside her. When Ramsay asked for names, Parvati's attention drifted; slackening with the waning of her energy level, she lazily inspected each shape. Mmm.. I hadn't thought about it, the woman admitted.

It seemed like much had slipped her mind during the event of their birth. She breathed in their sweet scent, the dusty, new-life smell, and smiled. The little ghost, I think he's... Anansi. The other two, hmm, they vaguely resembled the wolves of her home territory, but no names came to mind immediately, leading her to ponder. The girl, maybe... Sakhmet? Her brother... I do not know, I am... I am too tired. So the last child would go nameless for the moment, as the sleepy mother draped herself around them again.
Messages In This Thread
we all know now we all got crowns - by RIP Parvati - June 17, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: we all know now we all got crowns - by RIP Sobek - June 17, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: we all know now we all got crowns - by Sakhmet - June 17, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: we all know now we all got crowns - by Ramsay - June 18, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: we all know now we all got crowns - by RIP Parvati - June 20, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: we all know now we all got crowns - by RIP Sobek - June 23, 2019, 06:22 PM