Swiftcurrent Creek Don't say I'm all that matters
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

Mentally exhausted from her brief socialization, Lie reclined to catch the last lingering rays of sunlight as they filtered through the trees. The soft hum of the river in the background and a light breeze ruffled through her pelt. The days were growing shorter, and the heat lifted faster. Summer had turned, and fall would soon be upon them.

In the blink of an eye the seasons changed, right along with everyone’s lives. It amazed her how time worked, and she dreamt of times that were long gone. Dreading the future that had yet to come. What else could happen that they weren’t prepared for, what agony could still be drawn forth while the year still lingered. Lie didn’t want to know what lay ahead.

Instead she savored the moments like this. When she could simply relax. Letting out a small chuff to notify @Soter and @Morena that she had returned, Lie waited to see if anyone might join her. She could tell that @Kavik had been here recently, in fact he could have been within the den snuggling his youngest brood.
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts