Blacktail Deer Plateau Obliviousness isn't all that it's cracked up to be
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
@Hawkeye and anyone else

The return of the 'captives' had left Ferdie with more questions then answer's. Bazi, in place of Fox, whom had not said a word to him, yet accepted his terms even when he gave her back all the cards. Perhaps there was hope he could mend fences with her but that would be in another place at another time far from now. For the two packs were no longer allowed near to each others territory anymore.

And he above all would respect that, and demote or punish those who didn't, except Jace for some reason Jace could walk all over him and get away with it for the most part. He didn't think himself an evil alpha who ruled with a paw of iron, in fact he asked very little of his pack. Then again the pack was very very young yet and he was sure to make some mistake somewhere. He still wasn't sure if keeping the back-stabbing pair of hybrids around was a mistake or not.

Thinking of mistakes, here he was, respectfully up wind and yet as far back from the boarder of a pack that was largely unknown to him as he could get, only close enough so that they may hear his howl. Being up wind so that his scent carried into the packland he didn't get to scent those within; if he had scented Fox he might have back peddled a lot sooner, found another way to fulfill his promise

Ferdie Von Pelt sat down tucked his tail around his paws and tried to make himself appear smaller less threatening by hunching his shoulders only then did he lift his head and howl a song for Hawkeye, hoping only she would come though he was also curious about this pack that by and large remained close to home; he was here to whisk Hawkeye away from the Blacktail Deer Plauteau and to 'his' mountain. So the less wolves the better right..

Perhaps this was a mistake... But he had made a promise and this wolf never broke a promise. Besides he was here now, With no back up, because he had no idea the threat that may live in this pack or the lover Hawkeye used to have. Obliviousness wasn't all that it was cracked up to be.

<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye was supremely lucky that she was near the borders, otherwise she would not have heard the howl of the wolf that seemed like she'd seen forever ago. Her ears pricked, her eyes brightened, and she bolted down and over the ledge that led up to the plateau. She was bitter from the pack meeting, but the thought of him coming for her like he said he would wiped away everything negative knocking around in her skull.

"Ferdie!" She shouted, shortening his name for the first time, mostly due to the fact that she was out of breath. Not slowing completely, the large girl bumped into the even larger male in a wolfy embrace.

Backing up, and her tail waving rapidly behind her, Hawkeye smiled. "You came! How are you?! How was the journey?" The green-eye gal could not settle and everything came out in a blurb, but she didn't care. Ferdie Von Pelt was here and that's all that mattered.

edit: how about I don't make spelling errors
edit2: not sure if it will affect anything, but Hawkeye has a scar on her face from a cougar scratch. details are being figured out atm
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
"anyone else" you say... Mature language up in here.

Fox couldn't believe her fucking nose. And when he called out, she couldn't believe her fucking ears. What was his obsession with her?! Fox's heart beat rapidly in her chest as she marched toward the source of the sound. She had left him alone, and he had followed her here. Why did Ferdie want so badly to piss her off constantly? Would he give her no peace? Even when she had given up everything at the creek? Granted, she had a few nice prizes here, but it had never been her intention to leave the creek.

When she arrived to see none other than Hawkeye speaking with her arch nemesis, it was the last straw. It was Hawkeye who had hurt Peregrine (or that's how it played out in Fox's head), and now she was somehow conspiring against them all. Fox's tail shot straight into the air, and her ears were thrust forward with her lips peeled back in a snarl. “Get the fuck out.” Her words were directed entirely at Ferdie, though she wouldn't have felt bad if Hawkeye took them to mean her, too. Fraternizing with the enemy? That seemed like a banishable offense in Fox's eyes.

At the first sign of Ferdie taking a step forward, Fox was ready to call Peregrine and Lasher to her aid.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue heard the commotion on her routine trip around the borders and she came forwar and she looked at them all. What is going on? Hawkeye? Fox? ANd you sir who are you? She didn't understand what was going on, the male was far back and he was being respectful and clearly Hawkeye knew him so why was Peregrine's new beau being rude.

She took a step forward her eyes searching and her tail and head up and arched as she studied them all, no one ventured forward and she spoke to Fox and Hawkeye. What is the meaning of this commotion? This male is not on our borders and he seems to know Hawkeye so again what is going on? Blue had known that the little red one had been in a fight recently, but if she brought her irresponsibility or her enemies or whatever the reason had been with her and Peregrine knew about it, blue was going to be extremely upset and hurt, and she would let Perry know too.
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie Von Pelt grinned at Hawkeye getting very used to her spirited greetings, and coming to enjoy them. The trek out here was worth it just for that alone. As she backed up his eyes found her face different, they had not been apart that long, Ferdie had only wrapped up the 'war' and returned the captives and settled his pack into a new easier existence on the mountain, his mouth fell open with unspoken words concern in his eyes. If any in this pack had done that; then...

Then the world paused, a voice filled his ears abruptly, His jaws snapped closed with a resounding click at the sound of that very familiar voice his lips twitched but his teeth did not come out, ingrained in him since his stay in swiftcurrent creek to be respectful of pack borders. This was not his pack to defend, little did he know Fox not only lived here she had somehow gotten herself instituted as Beta, But it certainly was his fight to fight if she came at him.
Ferdie sprung up and backed up three steps before planting his hind feet into the ground taking a defensive stance, looking past Hawkeye coming eye to eye with the last wolf he thought he'd ever see.

Ferdie stared at Fox from behind Hawkeye, But now all he wanted to do was to get between Hawkeye and Fox and get Hawkeye behind him and whisk her away from the devastation that Fox was sure to bring here. That forward movement however might be grounds for attack from Fox. Ferdie knew Fox's hairpin trigger all to well... She hadn't attacked yet so that meant Hawkeye should be safe for now.

Still staring at Fox he almost felt his eye twitch, He hadn't meant to be disrespectful at another Packs Boarders but he couldn't take his eyes off Fox, not only that but if she attacked he'd rip another hunk of flesh from her shoulders before this fight was done that was for certain.

For the first time in his life Ferdie Von Pelt was at a loss for words, though he needn't worry for another wolf came up and questioned the whole situation promptly. Warily he moved his stare from Fox and turned his gaze to the new female then respectfully lowered his gaze, she held the bearing of an alpha and he was not about to test the waters, this was not what he had come to do at all...
He kept Fox in the corner of his eye and did not drop his offensive stance however he did drop his tail to a limp appendage offering as much respect as he could afford when he feared attack. He flicked his eyes toward Hawkeye, and waved his tail twice before settling it back to a submissive posture, inviting her to stand behind him and away from Fox. That was a bitch he knew couldn't be trusted; but could she be played?

His tone was deep and rich the canadian edge came out ever slightly more so as it did when he was stressed.
I am Ferdie Von Pelt, and I had promised Hawkeye that I would visit her, I also promised to show her 'My Mountain'
Since he now faced the alpha his head was canted slightly away from Fox, The alpha would not have seen the very corner of his lips twitched upwards in a smile but Fox would have before he regained composure and smoothed his facial expression. The words 'my mountain' held a very subtle over tone that Fox alone was sure to pick up on. Egging on Fox ever so inconspicuously, if she made her home here would he somehow make her walk on eggshells by drawing out her rash bull headed nature. Or had she grown up some since she had left him with that parting gift...

<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Almost as soon as Hawkeye reached Ferdie, Fox came running with a fire up her ass and shouting, making the giant wolfess turn her head. The dark wolf mumbled a "shit" and when she glanced to the grey and cream wolf once more, she saw he jumped several feet back. "I forgot to tell you that Fox is here," she said and smiled weakly before turning around while positioning herself in front of the male, not knowing that the words she'd just spoken were the most vague things she could have said. He couldn't have known that she'd seen the mini-wolf's color and knew that it was the same as the swath that hung from the tree on his land.

Hawkeye's tail was neither high nor low, but it lowered when Blue Willow stormed in. The scar-faced female let out a breath she did not realize she was holding. A black foot took an urgent step forward, but the only other thing that moved was Hawkeye lowering her body to show submission.

When the only male among the group stopped speaking (Hawkeye not hearing anything in his voice ...probably due to the fact that she already strained to hear), she began."Blue Willow... this is Ferdie Von Pelt. I met him last week on neutral grounds. We became friends and he invited me to his pack's lands." Hawkeye hoped that this would make Blue Willow see the potential in an ally or that he had a good heart like the Alpha before them did. "He even saved me from a raccoon." She paused for not even half of a moment. A smirk tugged at her mouth. Then a longer pause. "He then had to leave me due to the fact that a pack was jealous and decided to take a fight to his lands." The dark wolf gave a knowing, almost smug, look towards Fox. She did not mention the small story Ferdie Von Pelt told her about Fox bringing a juvenile to the fight, nor did she mention him caring for the ones the "Alpha" had left behind.

Hawkeye wanted to see Fox squirm.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Blue Willow appeared out of practically nowhere, and for a moment, Fox forgot that she was no longer the HBIC. Quickly, though, Fox remembered her place and relented. The fireball licked her lips to show that she was no threat to Willow. She had no qualms with the Alpha female, nor did she want any. Fox was here for Peregrine and herself. When Fox returned her attention to Ferdie, he had backed away, and for that, she was a little bit disappointed. She had been looking forward to a rematch, but it did not seem like it was going to happen today.

“Cut the bullshit, Ferdie,” Fox spat. “And you, too, Hawkeye.” The whole "he saved me from a raccoon" was just too goddamn much. Like he was some kind of hero? Could Hawkeye not defend herself from such a small, simple creature? “It is Ferdie who is responsible for the hunk of fur that is missing from my back. And it is Ferdie who decided it would be a great idea to settle so close to the very pack who deemed him a threat after he attacked a child and nearly killed one of his own pack-mates.” This, she said to Willow before turning her bright silver gaze to Hawkeye. “I was not—am not—jealous of his claim. Just bewildered that he would be so stupid.”

“Now, as I was saying… Get the fuck out.” Her demand was punctuated with a growl.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue listened to all their words and with a soft but stern voice she spoke That is enough! she looked at fox first and she spoke quietly but determined I do not know what happened and I don't want to know but if you brought terrible ramifications to this territory and my family you will have me to contend with also he is no threat at the moment being nothing but respectful and you are not in your former home anymore so you need to let the past lie. she looked at her then seriousness in her words.

turning towards both of them she spoke still softly as for you two I will not take sides and I do not care what happened unless it directly effects us in a negative manner. You sir did you know fox was here or did you come just to see Hawkeye? If that is the case I am happy for both of you for making friends however I must ask that to avoid situations like this that you come and howl for hawkeye and then reteat to the neutral territory? is this good for everyone? I am also sorry you were met so rudely when you were here to meet a friend, however fox is now one of us and must be respected as well so any questions she looked at them all then feeling she had done the only fair thing she could have.
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie Von Pelt pointedly stared at Fox though his gaze did not linger on her eyes. He was being rude to Fox but he was NOT being down right disrespectful, just a little... Get out of what? I am not within the boarders, this land is unclaimed, but the moment this conversation ends I will 'go away' as that was ever my intention to begin with.

Ferdie turned his face toward the alpha introduced to him and yawned without being tired submitting to Blue willow. Pointedly Ignoring Fox but ever keeping her in the corner of his eye, since he trusted Fox about as much as he could trust a flea not to bite.
Ferdie took a seat comfortable in the fact that if Fox attacked the other two females would defend him and even if they didn't he needed no protection from Fox. From both Fox and Blue Willow, well he'd have his paws full and probably have a hell of a long recovery ahead of him.

Ferdie carefully licked his lips before speaking again, measured in his words hoping that Fox would listen this time but he'd not hold his breath. He didn't fathom he might hurt hurt Haweye's feeling with an admission he was about to make I feel the need to clear something up. I had been trying to die that night from the broken heart Fox had no idea she bestowed me with.
Yes I loved Fox, granted it was rather one sided because I was unable to show her. Not that she can hear anything anyone says.
That pup Fox just mentioned almost saved the whole thing from happening. I did not attack that pup; I love her as a daughter, she is still with me, by my side.
Whom I attacked was an insubordinate wolf named Sky; it was then that a wolf by the name of Jace took up the battle on her behalf and on the behalf of my broken heart and shattered soul.
Afterwards Jace and I were given the ultimatum by Fox to kill each other or leave.

Ferdie snorted softly so as to be as kind as possible in his aggravated rudeness, We went as far as our broken bodies could handle and this 'situation' should not have affected my pack in a negative manner, it's a long trek from Swiftcurrent Creek to the top of a mountain with a few territories to trek through first, Being behind Northstar Vale where an established pack had once been... Ferdie frowned and left the rest unsaid for he felt he had gotten far enough away and that point should not be disputed.

Yes... that hunk of pelt is something she left behind at the boarders of my pack along with a pup in what fox thought was enemy territory. We were defenders not enemies.
All I had wanted to do was hold her back, and talk to her, ask why was our presence on a self sufficient mountain such a horrible thing. Make peace; All Jace and I want is to live. Since we were driven out that's all we had ever wanted, neither of us nor those of our pack ever went back to Swiftcurrent creek.

Ferdie drew a deep breath, if Fox stopped listening that was not his problem anymore, and since she was here that would never be his problem again, though he felt sorry for Blue Willow and all the pack here in the Blacktail Deer Plateau.

He inclined his head to Blue Willow completely ignoring Fox's presence (if he hadn't been keeping her in the corner of his eye) since he first looked away from her. Speaking of her like she was not there. Believe me, Had I known she was here I would have howled from a territory over and not come within 5 miles of this place. And nor will I again, for this you have my word. Ferdie spoke solemnly, Now he had two packs he could not interact with all due to one wolf... So much for getting to know thy neighbours

2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Pulling Fox here, because there's no way she would stick around for two long-winded speeches. And sorry for the posting confusion. D:

Fox let out a growl under her breath, directed at nobody in particular. It was when Blue Willow began a speech that the girl huffed and turned her tail to leave. Fox loathed such things, and she was not about to stick around and be belittled by a leader she barely knew, her mate's former lover, and a wolf she hated through and through. He could say what he wanted to, but Fox knew the truth. She knew that he was a dangerous creature that could not be trusted, and she would have to inform Peregrine that he was in cahoots with Hawkeye. They were trying to turn Blue Willow against her, and Fox wanted to ensure that she got to Peregrine before Willow did.

Before she was out of earshot, she heard Ferdie's voice, and it made her fur bristle with anger. How dare he come here. And how dare Hawkeye pretend like he was only here to talk with her. As far as Fox was concerned, he was a wolf who should be attacked on sight.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thanks sammi for letting us post out of order :D

Blue growled loudly as Fox left them and she looked to both Hawkeye and Ferdie and spoke softly Excuse me I have a situation that must be contended with Ferdie well met and please remember what i said neutral territory not our borders and Hawkeye you have a good day. With that blue turned and stiff legged walked towards the way fox went her irritation clear for all to see.
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

When Fox just up and walked away, continued his portion of the tale between the two packs. When Blue WIllow dismissed him so suddenly he sighed and watched her go, Every bit of him itched for a fight he had no idea the self control he had used not to throttle Fox, and after dealing with Fang he had his fair share of tension to deal with.

Ferdie pressed his lips together and looked at Hawkeye, I meant what I said. I never break a promise. I will 'never' come back here. Ferdie stood up and watched Fox get further away, yes there was a reason he had fallen for her, at least when one was to look at her and not listen to her. That was cause for Ferdie to smirk, an expression that not very often was on his face.

Did you want to see my mountain then? I believe I made a promise to you Ferdie stood a smile now playing on his lips as he looked at hawkeye one he didn't realize was there or why... The weeks reprieve allowed him to repress his heart, at least from his mind, yet again.

561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye growled as Fox left. "If I were still Alpha, she'd be thrown around like a fucking leaf in the wind," she mumbled under her breath. When she turned and looked at Ferdie, he was talking about never returning to the Plateau and her ears moved back onto her head. Then, he smirked, and Hawkeye was confused.

Her confusion increased when he offered to show her his 'mountain' and then smiled, saying he was keeping his promise. Hawkeye relaxed thinking she was just high strung from the encounter. "Which 'mountain' are you talking about?" Hawkeye's green orbs shined with humor because she'd just referenced his penis, of course.
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

The reference was totally lost on him, he tipped his head, looking at her face very very concerned for the marks, perhaps they had caused some memory loss? Ferdie brought his muzzle very close to her fresh angry scars and sniffed them sending his warm breath across Hawkeye's face. What happened? He inquired concern etched in his features.

561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
The breath on her scars tingled with a slight and pleasant sting, sending chills traveling down Hawkeye's back and making her visibly tremble.

"I got into a fight with a cougar," the dark female stated, daring to move her face a little closer to his. There wasn't really much else to tell — the details of another pack's Alpha and her pups being involved wasn't really important information.
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
argh I wish I had time to write more there just isn't enough time in a day. it's 1am here, bed time. :/ work tomorrow

The stress that had begun to ebb from his body began to flare again. A cougar?? Ferdie felt feint, A cougar was a death sentence on four paws. Where?? Not near the sun spire I hope? ever thinking of his pack.... I'm more then glad that you are safe and alive. Ferdie nudged her neck then looked over his shoulder. He was beginning to feel very uncomfortable here, Fox... Cougars... They were both relentless and psychotic.

I do need to leave Hawkeye. I can't stay where Fox is, I do not wish to bring about more animosity, I will have to tell Jace to stay away too.

561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye glanced towards the Plateau. The place she founded, the place she ruled. She found mate, had a litter, and then... lost everything.

The female looked at Ferdie. "Take me with you," she said nervously, in an almost exasperated way. The pressure she hadn't known that was built up in her chest released with the idea of leaving the home she'd grown to resent. Especially with that little bitch there.

I like you and want to try to see where we could go... Her tongue moved with the desire to say something in relation to what her thoughts said, but she did not want to ruin anything.
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

They were having two completely different conversations, or at the very least a hugely disjointed one. Ferdie looked her over and found himself comparing her to Ame though where that came from he didn't know, The dark unmarred wolfess Ame and proven to him she was alpha material, he was growing fond of her but then he had a fond spot for most all females. Or at least that's what he kept telling himself since he had bottled uo his heart, Then there was the beauty that was Hawkeye with these new and unsettling wounds/scars and now a dark yet totally scared female he was to raise pups with that came to the mountain.

He had accepted the heavily pregnant wolf as long as she allowed him to raise her pups as his own, as was the right of the alpha. However this placed him in the den with Erika on a nightly basis until the pups were weaned. He'd have to warn Hawkeye if she just asked what he thought she just did. He was not about to drag her halfway across the teekon wilds to add that as an afterthought. Even though it was tempting, since he really did want to keep Hawkeye for his own.

Hawkeye.... He began trepidation in his voice Something else is going on in The Sunspire that you need to know before I take you there. Ferdie's ears flattened all the sudden the thought of loosing what ever this was with Hawkeye was very painful to him and he didn't understand why...

561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
The dark female moreso saw the hesitation in the male than heard it. It touched his voice, but things were always somewhat muffled to the girl. No, she saw this in his expressions and the way he stood. It seemed to her as if he was guilty for something, and the flattening of his ears, along with his eyes, made Hawkeye positive that he'd done something to make himself feel bad. But what? She searched her mind, dismissing another war. Had one of the captives died? Hawkeye herself felt guilty for thinking that, but she had to wipe out all options. She knew it was not true, especially with the kindness in his eyes and how Ferdie had spoken about them.

Hawkeye had always been a quick thinker, and sometimes the pieces didn't fit. Most of the time, though, she was right. Being able to read the emotions of others through their actions was a special gift, one as great as her eyes. This being so, Hawkeye's ears flattened in shame when she decided that he'd taken a mate.

"I — I suppose it's crazy to be a mate with a wolf from another pack." She backed up one step, cowering in the slightest. Her ears flattened as well, and she broke eye contact. "And I suppose it's foolish to follow another to a pack just for something that could become love." Hawkeye wouldn't preach that her sister and brother-in-law had done so. Why would he care? He obviously found someone else. "Maybe I should never have left the Sunspire, but it's too late now." She looked up and made eye contact, and a slightly narrowed brow and glassy eyes showed themselves. "I am sorry I wasted your time, Ferdie Von Pelt. It won't happen again."

She should have left then and there, but she was too stubborn. Hawkeye wanted to see what useless words he would pick to defend himself.
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie Von Pelt practically melted his jaw fell open and he could feel his eyes blinking though no words fell from him. The normally out spoken male had been caught off guard, he could feel his pulse race in his throat hear it in his ears.

The moment she looked away he did too his ears flattening against this skull; he stared at he dirt just to the left of his front paws. When she looked back at him she'd see a crumbling mass of male that didn't know she was looking at him.

I'm sorry hawkeye, I don't know what love is. He exhaled unable to drew in another breath until his lungs burned and it was nothing but reflex to do so. He was a crushed wolf broken and alone destined to be so until he figured but how to listen to his heart.

You are not wasting my time, I would not have come if it was a waste of time. I had just wanted you to know, and I didn't understand why I was apprehensive to tell you, that I.... I accepted a female wolf into The Sunspire, No shes not my mate, but I am going to be raising her pups with her, like they are my own pups.

Ferdie closed his eyes I am a firm believer that it is the only the alpha's job to birth and raise pup's. Even so, I do not know that female or if she'd make a good alpha. only time will tell... Even now he had not put the thought of just accepting Erika as his mate and alpha female from his head. She was the easiest out, the easiest way to lock his heart into a box and never let it out, even with her scared face.
Damn this vain idiot.
He could be loyal beyond a shadow of a doubt so not if but when he claimed a mate, be it for love, or politics or some other reason, there would be no other wolf to make him stray.

561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye stared at him at a loss for words. "So, you're just going to father another wolf's pups as your own, and then take her as a mate because you feel it is your 'duty'. Guess what," She said exasperated. "You are the Alpha. You choose who you want. It is not your obligation to care for another wolf just because she came to you solely for safety of her pups." Her mind flashed to Pied, but that was valid. Pied was her sister — family. And she had died, leaving her pups in Hawkeye's care as their acting mother. It was completely different, as she was sure that anyone would agree.

"I was ditched by my last mate, Ferdie Von Pelt. I decided I would never let myself be vulnerable again, but that was an impossible promise to keep to myself when I met you. And you know a thing or two about keeping promises. They should never be broken." She paused, hoping she would not regret her next words. They were her feelings, after all. "Even now, I stand here, waiting for you to say something. Hoping that you'll just say fuck it and take me as your own." The dark female had feelings for the male even before she found out he was Alpha, something that could sway many wolves into affection. "I wouldn't care if I was the lowest rank in your pack," she said quietly. "I just want to be yours..." Hawkeye had not expected the conversation to go this direction. She was not one to put everything on the line, not anymore; yet, here she stood. Moments ago, she was convinced she'd just scoff and walk away at his words, but she just couldn't do it; she craved for him to say he cared, for him to just take her away and only want her as his own.
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Her tone caught him off guard, she read his mind about his possible plans, but then he might actually be an easy book to read or was it something he already said. He wasn't sure he was just blown away. He backed up a few steps his hind end collapsing under him, like he weighed to much to hold himself up. I won't be taking her as a mate anytime... soon... [size=xx-small]still leaving it out there though. His brain chided him [/size] she seems to still be in love with her missing mate, I have not even proposed the idea to her. I am just denning with her for the sake of the pups. I will raise them as my own Ferdie blurted defending nothing and yet everything all at once.

Ferdie closed his eyes unable to look at Hawkeye anymore. it was a bad idea to close his eyes, her continued words made his head swim and he felt like his was spinning out. A dull raspy gasping whine escaped him and he collapsed into a heap.

Ferdie I hate you, You big dumb handsome ass, You are so full of yourself you can love no one but yourself, never forget that! a voice he had not heard in years... You think you are in love but you love the unobtainable so that you can continue to sabotage and it and love yourself. You're right you are Loyal..... Loyal to yourself

He heard his own voice from afar I love the pups I love the pack and I love her but I don't love you, I never did. And unless you raped me in my sleep those pups are not biologically mine but I love them anyway.

the female voice full of anger and dripping with hate SHE doesn't love you! I love you. Here and now I love you. I am right here why can't you love me?!

Ferdie Von Pelt's body sighed as the brute slowly sat u. He answered aloud to his dream/vision/whateverthatwas, but it seemed to fit Because I can't follow my heart... he whispered as he stared at Hawkeye confusion in his face. He stood up on wobbly paws and backed up a few steps trying to collect himself. My mate must be Alpha female. My mate must raise my pups. [size=xx-small]My own goddam pups his brains screamed[/size] And my heart can't play a part in whom I choose. I need to use my head not my dick. What!? a male can do that?? Ferdie panted feeling the weight of the world crush him from within. Come with me, live in my pack and show me that I can take you as my alpha female.

The idiot male didn't tell her that she was in most every waking thought of his especially when he was near Erika and possibly Ame. Ame right now had the best shot at being his Alpha Female. When the time came he'd have a hellava time choosing between Hawkeye or Ame and that was the reason be kept Erika on the back burner, could he order her to be his Alpha Female if he just wanted an escape from his brutal heart? Or was her going to loose everything because of his own inaction

561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye felt something tighten in her chest. She was suppressing the panic she felt, but it was starting to get difficult to breathe. Even though he'd denied wanting to take the woman with pups as a mate, the dark female still didn't feel right. Was my decision to speak up too rash?

Her mouth parted slightly as Ferdie looked away. Dark ears tilted slightly back for a few moments before he sank to the ground. Her body started to shift before she could think, but she settled back and watched him.

When he sat back up, he somehow grasped her attention even more. She didn't her him say that he couldn't follow his heart, but she did hear the mini speech he gave moments later. "I will show you. It is best to think with both your heart and your head, though. One cannot work without the other." A pause. "Your dick is entirely separate." Smirking, Hawkeye wasn't sure if that was a good start to showing him she could be an Alpha, but what was an Alpha without humor some of the time?
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie's chest felt tight he thought he had yet to recover from his fainting episode he had no idea it was his heart playing it's tricks on him still. He words were noted but he felt he could think better without his hear getting in the way and he wanted to be stubborn on that matter then she spoke of his dick, She was so forward... a smile slid across his lips as he gazed upon her catching her smirk he was left wondering if it was a joke or something else.

Hawkeye I don't want to ask you to leave, but with Fox here I doubt any semblance of peace and order will reign for very long, it was never peaceful in Swiftcurrent we were always being asked to kill,He thought of the cougar, the coyotes, the Tortuga gang, then himself and Jace and then the war he had just defending from.

He closed the distance between them and swept his tongue over her scared cheek, the back of his vain mind wondering if hair would grow back. The her nuzzled her behind her ear and whispered. Come with me.... He glanced up at the territory that was Blacktail Deer Plateau and snorted a smirk, they had no idea... But then if Perry was able to keep her reigned in all the power to him this would be the last time he thought of Fox unless she visited his doorstep again.

Ferdie Von Pelt turned and left behind Fox and in his hope that Hawkeye would come with him he had no idea she was leaving behind pups else wise he would have freaked out and demanded she bring them and at the very least have them choose. Pups meant more to him then his own soul.

561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Curiosity could be easily picked up if someone had looked into the dark girl's eyes. She watched the smile that caused her smirk to widen into a smile of her own. Ferdie had made her feel affection in the most innocent of ways, at least towards a male that she was interested in romantically.

"I want you to ask me to leave..." Hawkeye said this more quietly and shyly than she had intended, but, either way, she had said it. At then he stepped forward and kissed the scars she felt marred her face in the ugliest way. She never felt that she was beautiful before, but now she knew she was unattractive.

When he nuzzled her, her legs became weak and she had to catch herself. She shuddered as his warm breath touched her. He then looked to the plateau, and turned to walk away. The dark female glanced at the place she had founded and called home, only to become the place she despised most.

Moving quickly to catch up to Ferdie, she panted a moment and looked into his eyes. "I can't just leave. As much as I want to... I can't. I have to speak to a few wolves before I go. I will catch up. This should only take a few hours."