Wapun Meadow do you ever feel like the only one?
25 Posts
Ooc — mutton
All Welcome 
lookin for Uaine Gorsedd wolves

Summer’s warmth faded, fall’s brilliant orange hue was turning white. Hogo had went out to search for Stormrift's former leader months before. Such a fruitless endeavor, for he still roamed these lands alone. Ford's trail had been washed away by the elements long ago, so there was no easy way to find him. Hogo should have given up then and there. Besides, he didn't even know the guy that well. Why waste your life searching for a ghost you've barely talked to? Something in his heart willed him onward. Ford had given him a home in a time of need. It was only fair to repay the favor. But as the months dragged on the man became less optimistic.

Hogo was a mess. His fur was ragged, his head was always held low, and his eyes were missing that spark of life. This goose chase had clearly gotten to him and the lack of prey didn't make things any better. He didn't know exactly why this place was void of life, he had been far away from the earthquake's reach.

He was relieved to come across a quiet meadow. Finally he could rest after days of travel! Hogo released a heavy sigh as he collapsed in the grass.
common | japanese
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
wink wonk

[Image: asjyQTV.jpg]

Awol had found his way back to the meadow, where he'd met a man a few days or so earlier. Awol snorted at the memory. He could not believe he was so desperate for friends and people to take care of him, he'd been taught better. His nightly hauntings had increased, and he felt awfully anxious and tired. The boy felt like he was going a bit crazy sometimes. 

He had traveled quite a ways away form the marsh, where numbers were growing. Awol applauded Ibis for taking refugees into her home, perhaps because she was so lonely. They were not pack though, not yet anyways. The thought made him delighted. To start a new pack in the wilds would be legacy worthy, something to prove himself to...well himself. He didn't need his family anymore, he could make it. Awol put newfound energy into his trot. 

Susprisingly enough, the recurring nightmares had made him tired, yes, but also more annoyed and hateful of his family in a way. Weirdly, it made him more determined to show them that he wuld get stronger, and then whatever threats they made — would be met.

He yawned. I still wish they would go away though, so I can sleep for once.

He shook himself and sniffed the air. He was on a personal scouting mission, to find new members for their half-pack. He hoped Ibis wouldn't mind, but he couldn't turn down a opprutunity to create and be a part of one. Perhaps after he'd brought more friends for her, she would see it would only make sense the gathering rag tags should make a real group — a real pack in the wilds.

He quickly averted his attention to the bright orange form in the flowers. It was another loner. He assessed them. Probably always lost to a game of hide and seek, he laughed to himself, and proceeded with a gentle and calm countenance.

"You're not very good at not standing out," he mused.
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
25 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Sitting out in the open like a sitting duck wasn't the greatest idea, but he couldn't find the motivation to pull himself up. The sun peaked out from behind the clouds and its rays melted over his pelt. The warmth was comforting, especially now that it was getting more cold. Hogo sighed once again as he drifted off into a light sleep.

And then someone spoke.

He had failed to detect the stranger's footfalls so it was shocking to suddenly be addressed. Hogo gasped and shot up to his feet. He stumbled around for a moment before he gathered himself.

Heh, yeah... I get that a lot. No he didn't. This was the first time someone has even mentioned it. Hogo briefly looked himself over. Did he really stick out that much? Uh sorry- he turned back to the man, -didn't know anyone was around.
common | japanese
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
[Image: asjyQTV.jpg]

"It's really no issue, I did intrude on you," Awol apologized. The boy halfly smiled and introduced himself. "My name is Awol, I'm currently taking residence in the swamp, if you've seen it during your travels. I wanted to ask, if you'd like to join me? I think...that we might be building a new pack, though my friend doesn't know it, at leats I assume so. I'm recruiting anyone I can. She'd be happy to have you, regardless. You'd be surrounded by kind wolves, packmates or not, and we can help each other out with food." 

The boy mused on, deeply engrossing himself, checking off the list he had constructed so delicately in his head. "I'd be happy to walk you there, if you agree," he finished, and sat to groom his coarse fur until he had his reply. He did regard himself as, extroverted, definitely. Not many go up to another a immeaditely ask them to join a group of wolves who didn't even know they were a pack or not. 
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛