Northstar Vale Slowly loosing myself but that’s okay
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
All Welcome 
Moonshine had broke off from the group and Moonshadow spent days looking for her but with no luck she had followed her son to a pack she knew nothing about; out of fear of loosing him too.

Moonshadow would hunt and keep close to the borders. On worst days she would seclude herself from the others; though she knew she couldn't do that for long. As of now however she made her way to a cache so she could deposit her recent kill.
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
She had dissapeared, perhaps for too long. Gracious knew her heat would come and leave, but she wanted to make sure she wouldn't have any children to bear this season. She had no mate to call her own, and she didn't need to put extra pressure on the pack to take care of her young. Instead, she would offer her shoulder to carry the others who needed her help to care for their own young. She would perhaps try again next year.

When she returned to her borders, she noticed a new face there. She carried a fresh scent, though the mask of the Vale made Gracious feel slightly at ease. Perhaps she was newly recruited during this time. She calmly grew closer to her home, though let out a chuff to alert the other of her prescence. 

"Hello there," she casted out warmly, "are you new to our Vale?" The other held a dark coat, full of mystery and wonder; perhaps her personality worked the same way.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The dark woman was hoping no one would have seen her like this but the a chuff was released by someone in front of her. She brought on a small smile. "Hello, yes I am new. Me and my son arrive a while ago." She first started off with that. "My name is Moonshadow, you are?"
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Moonshadow, it came off as fitting for her figure and coat. The smile she offered to the greyscale woman created a warm feeling in Gracious' chest; off to a great start. She came closer and closer, though paused once the gap was close to becoming closed between the two females.

"Gracious, it is a pleasure to meet you, Moonshadow."

The mention of her son caused Gracious' ears to perk up in the slightest. A child in the ranks, she hadn't seen that occur before. She knew children had to be on the way for the pack considering there were plenty of pairs that could be made -- but there was no exact promise of whelps.

"What made you two travel together here?" She asked curiously.
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Her name was a beautiful one and it was surely going to be one that the woman would remember in the future. She noticed the woman's reaction when she spoke of her son and it was soon followed by a question. "Tundra, I don't k ow if you've met; you guys probably have. My son is quite fond of her. Much more than me." She was a little sad at the last part but she smiled softly. "She was a part of my old pack"
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Tundra, her name was familiar but Gracious wasn't sure if she met her yet. There were many wolves who claimed the vale as their home, yet Gracious couldn't find the courage or time to go seek everyone out. Perhaps, she would go after them later.

As for the talk of favoritis, Gracious offered Moonshadow a gentle chuckle. "Oh, don't be so sure about that. Your his mother, he will always have a spot for you in his heart." Gracious knew that her and her mother never got along well, but she still cared for her, perhaps she always would. Mothers had a certain way with their children, having a relationship and spending lots of time together.

"Have you met any others yet?"