Sawtooth Spire hey kitty girl
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
colder or weaker, it was hard to tell with these old bones that get rattled easy. but sometimes age didn't matter, gracious could still put up a fair fight, and she could only assume that star could as weel. she certainly looked like she had been able to handle herself easily for quite some time now. older, but stronger; two tundrian woman ready to tackle the world even with a little ache in their joints.

star was her name, and gracious smiled at it. it was short, simple, and seemed descriptive of the wolf before her, a star that fell from its throne in the sky. as for the position, gracious thought back to it for a moment, perhaps that was the mercenary rank. gracious' parents wanted nothing more than for their largest child to grow up to be a fighter with her large size. yet in the end, all they got was a plush girl who liked to talk about her feelings.

"gracious, i served as the feafelme for our court." she thought back to the vale, to her old den, to the pool she so lovingly sat herself at each day. she missed it dearly and wondered about how it remains now, untouched or perhaps utilized by other nearby life. "what do you think of the diaspora wolves that we have merged with? i haven't been able to contact any other original court members besides wintersbane and hear what they have to say."
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
hey kitty girl - by Gracious - March 15, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: hey kitty girl - by RIP Star - March 15, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: hey kitty girl - by Gracious - March 15, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: hey kitty girl - by RIP Star - March 15, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: hey kitty girl - by Gracious - March 15, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: hey kitty girl - by RIP Star - June 05, 2020, 11:33 AM
RE: hey kitty girl - by Gracious - June 05, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: hey kitty girl - by RIP Star - October 15, 2020, 04:48 PM