Stavanger Bay sacrifice
I AM THE STORM.
34 Posts
Ooc — x
All Welcome 
The entrance of the Bay has quickly become her most frequent haunt, protective as she is over the territory. Rain or shine, she patrols more often than not, leaving @Valyri to do her work further within the territory. She's starting to think it'd be helpful to have an outpost of sorts — a place where she could stand guard and see any who pass between the great arms protecting Stavanger Bay. She's not very creative, however, so the best idea she can come up with is a giant pile of sticks.
So far, it's not very giant. In fact, the collection of fallen branches and oversized driftwood seems more like a mess than anything right now. She huffs a growl as she drops her latest addition a few feet from the pile, suddenly frustrated with the lack of order. Her gaze scans the pile, body going completely still save the slight tilt of her head as she tries to figure out the best way to proceed.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
The male had traveling for a day or two, up north where he could smell the water, alluring his senses though it drove him to have a replusive manner. As he did fear water, he had come to conclusion he had to get over the dilemma at some point. Passing two claims of packs and following the creek, he missed Mhaler with every passing second. he dearly hoped he see him again, as it was the only soul he had evr met the warmed his herat and built a connection. He was now near another making of a claim, a keep, unbeknowst to him. He was too busy marvelling grossly at the water. 
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛