Firefly Ravine struck by lightning while i light my tenth one
7 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Tagging @Nereus for visibility, but AW (Nereus is still welcome to find him though!)

Alaister doesn’t want to admit it, but he’s made a mistake. Wandering away from Nereus and Thetis managed to get him lost. How, why—well, that doesn’t quite matter. All he knows is he woke up bruised and battered. He’d taken quite the tumble, not enough to break limbs or send him to an early grave, but miscellaneous scratches and a few deep cuts are scattered across the elfin boy. He blinks slowly, a groan leaving his lips as he tries to move—his body argues, and so he flops back down on the ledge he landed on.
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Hey! Sorry I like to ask, but what’s the time of day/night? What’s the weather like as well? I like to be descriptive! <3

The devil of a wolf perks his ruined ears up at the sounds of rushing water. In the short distance he can see the striking gap the ground creates for the rushing, violent waves of water of the Firefly Ravine. He trots steadily towards it, heavy paws carrying him at a relatively fast speed. He squints his silver moon eyes as he apparently watches something off by the edge merely tipping over it seems. A brow raises. What was that? There’s only one way to find out.

He continues trotting over, eyes taking along the rushing river below him. A deadly die by falling and an even better way to drown. A small smile prickles his maw at the thought of falling off and drowning. That would definitely be unfortunate for whatever poor fool that happens to. Then his eyes catch something on just a slightly different level than he. A figure lying on a small cliff just off the edge of the crumbling cliff side that leads to potential doom.

He smirks devilishly. As he was saying–a pity to whoever falls but this one seems to have relatively good luck. Or perhaps bad since he has no idea as to how the thing will climb back up. His long teeth show menacingly. He’s never seen a wolf like this. He briefly thinks but then the lightbulb goes off. It’s a dog. Oh how he used to destroy dogs back in the fighting ring. His mind briefly remembers as he gazes down to the thing.

“Now, how’d you get yourself down there?” He calls down to the disoriented dog. His accent rick and thick, voice deep with that horrid smirk.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
7 Posts
Ooc —
Hi, thanks for joining! Anything works for me! How about evening & overcast, just after a brief sleet/rain fall

Stunned and sore, he remains paralyzed—vision wobbling and blurred. How he got down here and the short moments in between are a mystery to the elfin boy who rots in place. He isn’t aware of the groans and moans that escape his lips in pain, as he eventually goes about lifting his head again. Vision better, yet still a motion blur. Moving too fast sends his head spinning with sharp aches.
His limbs are not broken, fortunately. Nothing twisted in positions that it oughtn’t be. Alaister should keep still, until he heals—breathing sharp and ragged. He tries again, however, and finds himself fumbling to the side. Shoulders hitting the sharp edges of rocks along the cliff and he weakly tumbles over.
“Now, how’d you get yourself down there?” An odd voice to hear in his head. His ears ring, and a disgruntled grimace pulls on his muzzle. Silver eyes squeeze shut.
I don’t… know, he replies, breathy and disoriented.
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Could you describe the area a bit? Ie, how far did he drop and if there are any routes easily accessible for Santi to help him.

The smell of the rain still present even though the drops fall no longer. The grass around them is still slick, that means he has to be extra careful as he peers over the ominous ledge to gaze down to the other below him.

The blondish wolf-dog seems disoriented but finally he answers with a barely audible I don’t know. The words coming out as barely a whisper, he’s probably hurt and now Santi is wondering if he’d even be able to help this wolf. Or if he has no choice but to leave him and fend for himself. 

Santi’s silver eyes gaze around wishing for any kinds of ideas to pop into his head. Or maybe any possible routes up and for the poor male. He growls lowly but settles his eyes back on the other below him. “How long have you been down there?” He asks brows furrowed. “Anything broken?” 
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]