Haunted Wood allow me to assist
It's Scary What a Smile Can Hide
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Private 
@Memory :) short starter

Ghidorah was making his way through the misty woods of the Nightwalkers territory, he had been marking the trees with his handsome scent as he went along on his path. The golden titan had needed some alone time to contemplate what he was going to do next and what his next move might be, he was pleased to have the assistance of Santiago and he could only promise that his efforts wouldn't be a waste. Ghidorah licked his chops as he was in deep calculative thought, he knew that he couldn't be too hasty and impulsive despite his brain wanting to lash out against anything that drew near. So to itch that scratch, he began raking his dagger-like fangs against every tree he could find.
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
He was restless. Restless and irritated. He didn't necessarily have any particular reason to be, life went on and it shouldn't matter to him. Loyalty to himself first- perhaps there was some wisdom to those ideals. Trust no one. 
He was anxious and wary. His newly limited sight was frustrating, and he could only regain so much control of his body practicing alone. 
So he was relieved- and amused- to stumble upon the male seemingly gnawing on tree bark. 
"I've met wolfdogs. I've met wolf coyotes. But I've never seen a wolf beaver." 
He gave a smirk as he approached, or at least as much of a smirk as his twisted mouth could manage.
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
It seemed that his time alone was short-lived, how unfortunate, no matter though, a new toy had arrived for him to play with. A wolf that he had never seen before approached him and made a snarky comment to the titan, how about you become my next tree then? He wanted to his and laugh maniacally at him but he kept that contained. Ghidorah gave a hardy laugh to the wolf as he made it a joke since he didn't want to get on the bad side of anyone quite yet, "well you must excuse my sudden urges to become a beaver, I have been itching to rake my teeth against something," he turned to the grunt with a playful devilish smile to his face.
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
There was a sudden sensation that something was VERY wrong with this wolf. Memory's hackles instinctively raised, and he shifted his posture subtly to a defensive position, despite the laugh and smile. The most deadly wolves often laughed or smiled too much. 
"Funny. I was just out here for the same reason. I've been out of commission for a bit and I'm going stircrazy. How about we both take some frustration out?" 
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The wolf was right to raise his hackles in suspicion, Ghidorah figured that he hasn't earned the trust of the wolf and he figured his soothings or reassurances won't do any good. But, the male suggested that they both take their frustrations out on each other, though Ghidorah doesn't get frustrated, he gets insane and being drowned by laughter. If they were to spar, the titan would need to restrain himself from going mad the last time he had a spar with someone for that was his mistake for letting his psychopathic instincts get to him. The man smiled at Memory, "I understand your feelings and I too feel the same way," he breathed with a small smirk, "I accept your offer," he lifted his ghost eyes with his gaze glued onto Memory to see what he would do.
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Memory nodded at the acceptance. 
His body shifted, moving defensively. 
A thousand strategies moved through his head, each disregarded for one reason or another. 
The truth was- he was afraid. 
He was afraid of how much his damaged sight would impede him. He knew it was possible to fight, he had even seen completely blind wolves fight. But he was so used to it being a certain way...there also was worry about his blind side being a vulnerability. 
One, two steadying breaths and he circled his opponent, keeping his vulnerable side to the off side, ignoring it for now until he knew how to use it. 
He finally made a decision, moving forward with the speed and comfort that only comes from a natural ability. 
Jaws lowered to snap at limbs, to keep the other wolf moving.