The Sunspire I can train my Fleas why can't I train my life?
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Ferdie Von Pelt lay in the summer sun and good amount of fur coated the ground around him, his pelt was shining and luxurious but he had nothing let to groom, Ferdie looked around for another wolf, If he could convince someone else to sit there long enough for him to groom them he'd be happy.

He could ease away his stress while grooming the repetitive motion served to soothe him over the years. Though outwardly the Pack had nothing to worry about the peace was well earned Ferdie still worried about the loose cannonball that now took up residence in the blacktail deer plateau.

He decided if he could not convince the next wolf to be groomed then he'd at least get them to hunt with him, The cache's needed to be filled to the brim with pups here. he realized he hadn't even let the pack know how many were born. Perhaps word of mouth would be a fun way to pass the news instead of a howl.
Ferdie Frowned his pack was particularly absent he needed a victim er... company
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Vienna had been out roaming quite often, but today was making a point of staying in-boundaries. She didn't want to get so caught up in her explorations that she lost touch with her pack completely. It just seemed that no one was around anymore.

Currently she was lying on her back in a particularly soft patch of grass, gazing at the sky. It was pretty sunny, but clouds did dot the sky, and she watched one such thing as it crept overhead, slowly overtaking the patch of sun that she had situated herself in. Finally it overtook her, claiming its victory and removing the warmth that had been resting on her stomach. With a sigh she rolled over, lying her head on her paws. She wasn't much in the mood for being alone right now.

Perhaps if she went on a quick run she would find someone. Getting to her paws she stretched, letting loose a wide yawn, before loping off towards the east. She caught wind of Ferdie's scent not too long after and picked up the pace, coming across the Alpha's resting spot. "Ferdie, hey!" She hailed him, elated that she had found someone to talk to. Sometimes she could sit quietly for hours in nature but she had been doing a lot of solo exploring lately. Too much time alone wasn't good for her.
Sometimes you just need to die a little inside in order to be reborn,and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
Hope you don't mind if I join?? I can easily butt out if you would like XD

As Aleera traveled through the area, she had begun her search for a den, she had been here almost a month now and it was time to find a proper place to sleep. Summer would be ending soon, and the air would start to become fridgid, to cold for one to sleep in. Her head low to the ground as she searched for the best place for sleep or for storage over the winter for her herbs whatever she could find really. As Aleera continued her search, the sound of a pack mate made her pause. She could go say hello, or continue her search, thinking for a moment she slowly made her way toward the sound she had heard, deciding that she still needed to get to know these wolves. As she grew closer her nose picked up the scent of Ferdie and a female she knew little about, as she approached she would chuff to warn them she was close. "Hello."
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie Von Pelt Face brightened, oh how he enjoyed his pack mates and now here he had the opportunity to spend time with two of them. Ferdie stood up his tail raised out of his own comfort and he moved to Vienna offering her a neck to neck rub. When Aleera arrived she got the same neck to neck rub and an extra, affectionate lick on the top of her head.

He circled behind Aleera and plucked out a few matts from her neck before sitting on his rump and grinning like a fool.

Aleera?, Vienna? have either of you been to the hot springs? well this was going some where he didn't quiet want to go. He hated water and getting wet but it was all good in the name of fun? or if they had question to ask of him he'd answer. He scooted closer to Vienna and began to groom her shoulders. He really was in the mood to groom if it were up to him every wolf in the teekon wilds would be jealous of his immaculately groomed pack.

<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Vienna was a huge lover of physical contact/affection. Possibly one of the best things about being in a pack was the constant closeness you could have with your fellow packmates. Ferdie seemed to prescribe to this belief also, for he greeted her with an affectionate rub on her neck, which she returned in kind with a nuzzle to his jawline.

"I have been to a hot spring, not too long ago! It was an amazing place! I haven't been to our own, however." Her tail waved happily at the thought of exploring someplace new in the territory, but she would be just as happy doing anything else, so long as she was doing it with her packmates. She had not formally met Aleera but gave her a smile, then relaxed under Ferdie's grooming. She normally kept her pelt pretty spotless but when one was training to be a naturalist, what could you do?
Sometimes you just need to die a little inside in order to be reborn,and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
Sorry for my late post!!!

Aleera relaxed allowing Ferdie to demate her fur, enjoying the feeling. As he moved away she returned his earlier nuzzle and lick with a head rub of her own. Sitting back on her haunches she watched her pack-mates with slight curiosity enjoying their company. Listening to Ferdie's words her ears perked forward, hot springs, "I vistied one when I was nothing but a pup, nothing since then. Is there one within this territory? I would very much like to visit, there are many healing properties held within hot springs..." She was excited thinking of the possibility of a hot spring.
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Perhaps we can finish this one up with the two of them? Unless Ferdie wants to jump in again, but then you don't have to worry about this one when you come back ;)

"Perhaps if Ferdie is busy we could check it out?" Vienna asked, noting that the Alpha didn't seem to fond of the idea of the springs. Perhaps he did not like getting wet, which she wouldn't understand. She absolutely loved water in any form, swimming having been one of her favorite pastimes back home. She missed the ocean more than anything else besides her family.

"I'd still love to see it, if we can find it." Her tail waved enthusiastically. She would like to get to know Aleera better and this seemed the perfect chance!