Wheeling Gull Isle I've been seeing lonely people in crowded rooms.
81 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
All Welcome 
Vague PP of the fam, nudge me if you want me to change anything! All welcome.   :) Changed to read only since nobody relied lol

Luli had only ever seen the sea from afar and, although intrigued, she'd never been brave enough to see it up close. The tiny seadragon was content with what was familiar to her: the distant roll of waves against ivory shores and the rhythm of sound they produced. She'd known it her whole life, so could not understand why the idea of being so near terrified her right to her core.

So while the bolder of her siblings likely ventured forward curiously on an unplanned trip to the beach, little Luli hung back. She shivered against the chill of a fresh morning breeze and, with her tail in its usual position of tucked firmly between her rear limbs, she blinked up toward a clouded Summer sky.

She spotted the alabaster belly of a large gull as it circled overhead, watchful of the wolf family below, and the koi slunk away in the direction of whatever adult might be closest (and on land). Regardless of wether she knew them or not, Luli was sure to position herself between their limbs to avoid the sharp stare of a hungry bird.

It was there she remained until the seagull was gone, which earned her a relieved sigh as she crept into the open to observe the vast sea from afar once again.