Arrow Lake I could do about anything
"Cinnamon or Butterscotch?"
37 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Private 

Cynefrid, growing tired of searching on ground, decided to hike upwards towards the mountainous land lying beside the Taiga. It was the last place she'd expect them to be, but it would only make sense to search for higher ground considering the rising water levels — it was worth a shot.

The burn wound on her flank was healing over nicely with the paste mixture made and she took note of this with a satisfied grin. It was a paste containing a few herbs she'd never seen before and at first, the doe was too skeptical to try, but the result proved itself quite useful — so she carried the vegetation in her maw just in case she'd need to heal any other Kingslend wolves along the way.

On her way through the rocky terrain, Cyne came across what appeared to be a lake and immediately started pacing towards it. All this climbing was making her thirsty; best to hydrate before the search continued. She placed her herbs down at her side and tipped her cranium down to lap up the cooling water.
[Image: dc0nbip-5f74ddbc-0eeb-41ad-ad50-c0b42d06e3e2.png]
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
going to assume this is before the pack meeting!

For a second, she had thought it was a sign of the High Elk. A doe in the mountains, which she thought only coated in the goats.. Though her fire-lit eyes were mistaken, but yet it was a familiar sight of another. She held fur like the eyes she held, Cynefrid, and dotted like the white-tailed doe's of the forests.

"Cynefrid," the elken woman approached with a smile, as the other lapped up a drink.

[Image: daypp44-35fafcf4-5681-4f2b-ade7-060f2833...UH7g592rRs]
37 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Np!

The dame's cranium would shoot up as soon as she heard the voice, ruby-red optics widened in alarm. These barren mountains didn't seem like the type that would hold more life and Cyne expected to be completely alone.

Although when her eyes began to gain recognition of the female before her — peach-colored eyes, bark-ish fur, and slightly creamier undertones — that state of fear would slowly shift into unbridled happiness. This was no stranger, this was Célnes!

"Célnes! Célnes! Oh dear am I so happy to see you again!" Cynefrid ran towards the younger elk with her tail swaying behind her and ears pressed against her head in excitement.
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
The one who reminded all of the white-tailed deer, especially their fawn. She greeted the other with a pleasant smile, and attempt rubbed against each other to take each others scents. At that point, perhaps Cynefrid would notice she held quite a few scents if she accepted this familarity, but even afar would be noticable. Célnes did not smell any on her.

"Our family is coming together. We are at the mountains; you are not alone."

37 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Cynefrid gently bumped sides with the other female in a loving caress — she missed Célnes dearly. She missed all the members of Kingslend and they were finally starting to come together once more. The thought of seeing them as a whole soon enough pleased her fragile heart — the high elk would lead them all towards safer lands, and the scents of farmiliarity on Cel's pelt confirmed such a thought as reality.

She pulled her head back and looked to the younger elken woman with a smile of warmth.  "Of course, I knew you guys would find the right direction of our high elk's path. I have high hopes for Kingslend's continuation."
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
"I am glad you are with us as well." Warmth to the familarity, she embraced the other fully into the new reform of Kingslend, "come, let us head to the spire." There wasn't much to talk about with Cynefrid, if she had to be honest. The two Deorwine's were not particular close, but she knew the doe-like fae to be a friendlier healer amongst the clan.

However anyone who is family, Célnes would welcome them so. She now developed welcoming others, much to a family protest.

37 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
I keep forgetTINg about this akskdjkdd. I'll be closing it now!

The nurse nodded to let her know she was understood and took a step back, allowing the autumn-pelted woman lead the way as she followed close behind. It looked like they were staying up in the mountains and while Cynefrid was not accustomed to such terrain, she still wished to see the rest of her missing pack mates who got separated in the fires. There was still much time until the high elk's homestead was found...