Blacktail Deer Plateau hey hey, you you!
<strong>here is a strange and bitter crop</strong>
308 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
For @Lasher - if you will have me. I don't think Pura has threaded with Lasher at all. :O

Saēna's departure did have some positive effects. Without his sister to fulfill his conversational needs (they were few, but still existed), Pura was forced to seek out other members of the pack.

Today, he picked Lasher - for no reason other than the fact that his scent was the first to stand out. The sun had barely crested the horizon when the freckled youth put his nose to the ground and began to track the enigmatic male down. By now, everyone had been told of Lasher and Peregrine's relationship - Pura had not thought much of it at first, but now, with so much time to himself, questions had surfaced from the depths of his mind.

How exactly did Fox figure into the arrangement? There was supposed to be an Alpha female, and an Alpha male. That was Peregrine and Fox, legitimate mates.. and then there was Lasher, the brown gooseberry. Pura found the logistics of that arrangement thoroughly confusing. Lasher couldn't give the Plateau a brood of pups, so what purpose did he fulfill? The Virtúte increased his pace, intent on finding this out before breakfast.
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
of course!

he had come back to the plateau upon ending his talk with the swiftcurrent girl, and promptly fell into a deep sleep. now, with the september day high above him, the gamma awoke, cleansed himself in the stream, and set off in pursuit of game. he had not been in such turmoil for quite some time; lasher found himself uneasy, conflicted.

his first attempt at rabbit-catching went poorly, and his second fared no better. dismally, he turned away. perhaps he would try such at a later point in the day. murkwater gaze caught sight of a familiar form wending its way through the wood, and his heart lightened somewhat. "pura," lasher called, tail waving affably behind him. the child was growing fast, no longer small. pura boasted a frame that, when overlaid with the muscle of adulthood, would be formidable and large indeed.
<strong>here is a strange and bitter crop</strong>
308 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
No sooner had he spotted his target than it called to him. Pura raised his head from the dirt without breaking stride, and loped the last fifty meters that separated him from the Plateau's Gamma. Lasher had an easy way about him, and didn't seem to be the type to mince his words - traits the growing Virtúte admired.

"Hello. Good morning," Pura greeted excessively. It was polite to give conversations an official beginning, and he had come to enjoy that practice. He regarded the dark wolf's face curiously, tail sweeping gently above the ground. "What are you doing? It is early." Was Lasher also a patrolman?
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
pura is so cute omg

lasher was pleased to note that pura's speech had only improved, and while he did not speak with the jaunty fluidity of one to which talking came easily, he was amiable and sweet in his words. "good morning. i was hunting, but so far i am empty-handed," the gamma trilled self-deprecatingly. "what are you up to?" he had seen the boy out before, and assumed pura was taking up the task of patrolwork, an admirable trait.

"would you like some company?" came his next question, gentle enough to be pushed aside if the young man wished for solitude.