Morningside Cuesta let's go to luckenbach, texas
2 Posts
Ooc —

Take one breath in.  Fill lungs to capacity.  Hold until fatigue.  Exhale completely.
He repeated this process a few times, staring over the drop-off edge of the Cuesta.  It reminded him of home in a way that made his chest hurt and his joints ache, although the last part could also be explained by the dreary drizzle that seemed to blanket every day now.  He took another look at the sprawling landscape before him, and beginning to lope away from the dangerous edge, he lifted his muzzle to the air to let out a low mournful howl for his companion, @Agent.
7 Posts
Ooc —
The call draws him away from Legion, toward his companion. It's convenient, really. He'd meant to find him anyway. The mournful note to the call is not lost on him, but he has far more important things to address. Gio, He greets, tail swishing. I stumbled across my sister's pack. What do you think of settling down for awhile? She's quite the force of nature — you'll enjoy her.
2 Posts
Ooc —

His gaze lingers over the other man for a moment.  He's grateful that their paths crossed.  Agent was punctual and polite; maybe when his son came to visit, he could learn a thing or two.  Agent, he says finally, large tail sweeping behind him in greeting.  The warrior's description reminds him of his wife, his category four hurricane, and Gio offers a warm smile in response.  Is she, now?  He looks away, obviously caught in a memory.  A beat later, he responds.  Well, I just might stick around.  This here looks like a good place to settle down.

While Gio considered himself qualified, he knew that some pack leaders could be testy.  He was older, and he worried how that may look to someone he didn't know.  You think there'd be any trouble with me gettin' in?
7 Posts
Ooc —
The sound of his name from the other wolf pleases him, as it always does. Yet the briefest flash of envy follows, a bolt of murk that feels dark and out of place among the more expected emotions that accompany their meeting. His eyes fix on Sergio as he glances away, gaze sharpening somewhat. He's learned to recognize when his friend is taking a trip down memory lane by now. For now, he ignores it. No, He answers instead, voice flattening in the most subtle of ways. You would be an asset to any pack, and my sister trusts my judgment. A slight pause. I believe it would be beneficial for you, as well. You deserve more than just me for company.