Kildeer Rest What an expensive fake,
Dritte
89 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 
Slowly would Asra start to familiarize herself with the surrounding area. As now more claim to the boulder, she felt more assured to be able to look around. Before originally, she felt that being too new, it wasn't wise to wander around, and desired to prove herself more in loyalty then her wonders of exploration.. Surprisingly in the end she became one with seniority, as all but Star and her children seem to leave the previous mountain, and now they lay claim as Rivenwood.

So the frost-woven wolf curiously looked around, wandering if any other wolf was in the area.

Isn't it lovely,
all alone
I HATE YOUR FRIENDS THEY HATE ME TOO
30 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
He didn't know where he was going or who he was going to meet. Ren just knew he wanted to get away from the smelly coast as much as possible. Yeah, he liked Hua. He liked the idea of Yuelong but... was he even Yuelong material? He scowls mostly at himself. Probably not - if they got to know him.

So the yearling marches around the Taiga, not quite feeling at home here either. He happens upon the woman by chance, really. Sniffing, he follows the feminine trail and sees her. She's like, blue? Blue and white. With stripes... weird. But it suits her, oddly. He's sorta blue too. In more ways than one.

Deciding she's pretty and therefore worth talking to, Ren approaches. He doesn't know where she came from or who she's associated with but who cares? "Hey." he says neutrally, stopping a good distance away from her.
disclaimer; renwick is rated 18+ due to his swearing and sensitive content such as drug abuse

0/5
0/5
Dritte
89 Posts
Ooc —
Away
A dark man approached, there was the slight smell of salt in the air that made her nose twitch for a moment. The thought of the cliff-pack was a moment of thought, but surely they would not linger further into the mainland. They seemed quaint by the sea, looking for a child no less.. She couldn't imagine they wanted trouble; so it made Asra wonder, where was he from?

"Hello there," however as this was not pack land of territory that they needed to guard so hard, she gave a polite nod with a smile, "you are not from around here?"

Isn't it lovely,
all alone
I HATE YOUR FRIENDS THEY HATE ME TOO
30 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
The lady was nice enough. Like Hua. Maybe that's what made him drop his guard. He wasn't the smartest bulb in the bunch, but he was street smart. He knew these things could flip like a switch. All he had to do was watch his tongue, be polite... It shouldn't be so hard.

"No... I live by the coast" Yuelong was the only reason he stayed, among other things. He didn't like the sea breeze. He didn't like the salty tang. But he liked the people, he supposed. Save for a few of them. "name's Renwick" he added, tilting his head slightly.

Inviting her to introduce herself.
disclaimer; renwick is rated 18+ due to his swearing and sensitive content such as drug abuse

0/5
0/5