The Floodlands I think I need help
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Private 
@Aerenys

It had been some time since the two witches encountered Vein.
Eldritch grew somewhat restless as the two traveled, every now and again looking back towards the mountains going East.
Toward.... Ivory Rose...

Hmming softly, the Seer continued on next to her counterpart, pawsteps determined and headstrong in the melting snow and mud of the floodlands.

Eldritch looked to Mati with quiet inquiry. 
What is she thinking? 
Eldritch is fluent in Daedric (Valryian) thanks to Aerenys having taught her the language behind the scenes
73 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Away
It was a restless itch under her skin, this inkling doubt that had begun to set in as time lengthened and the seasons changed -- all without sign of any other witches lingering on the horizon. In fact, the land seemed sparsely populated and they had met few others in their travels. The witch managed to ignore the pestering notion that was forming, resisting the urge to dwell like one might resist the urge to scratch at a bite or a healing wound. Until it could be ignored no longer. Abruptly, she halted in her movements by Eldritch's side and cast amethyst-and-azuli eyes shadowed by vulnerability towards the hellhound -- hesitant and faltering to admit that she had failed them. 

"I do not think that there are any followers of the Daedra left in these lands.." Came her soft murmur, hinting at some hidden fear as her dark auds pinned to her skull. A thought came to her and she allowed her mind to meander after the possibility for a moment or two. "The leader you left behind...did he worship the gods?" Aerenys asked, a question that had lingered in the back of her thoughts for some time now. Or maybe the gods had been toying with her, filling her addled mind with nonsense. It would not be the first time, they were cruel like that for cruelty was the nature of any true gods.
"you said she's scared of me?"

"but maybe it's because I'm wearing your c o l o g n e."
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
As Nightwish eyes met Melonii, Eldritch could only nod in agreement as the Mambo offered a conclusion to their long search.

To the question, the Seer spoke up.
"Rowan? Yes, I believe so. After all, he is who made me aware of the Daedra at all, so I was able to dedicate myself to Them." Eldritch answered.

"....Do you think we should return to the Woods?" Blackfeather Woods, of course
Eldritch is fluent in Daedric (Valryian) thanks to Aerenys having taught her the language behind the scenes
73 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Away
"I think it may be time, sister," the nightwisp murmured, voice thin and soft as she gazed uncertainly back to the east. There truly didn't seem to be any other followers to rally to their cause. They had set out to find other witches, to settle and work in a coven with others of their craft but what were they to do if there were no witches to find? None to work with, live with, teach and learn from. Perhaps it was best they turned back and sought Rowan out, three believers was better than two anyways. 

"What do you think?" The woman was not a student anymore. She had grown confident and assured in their ways, even if she did not hold all the knowledge that Mati or other Meloniis might just yet. That would come with time. As it was, the woman was a full-fledged witch -- as capable as Aerenys. She wanted her partner's opinion.

Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
sorry for shortness!

Eldritch sighed heavily. Mati was correct. 
Looking toward the mountains that barriered the Woods from them, she nodded. 

Yes, they would go back.
73 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Away
Aerenys nodded, "We head back east then." She touched her inky nose to Eldritch's shoulder in a measure of comfort. Their trip had not been completely wasted, they had been on a pilgrimage west to train the witchling and had seen the sky fall. These were not things everyone got to do or see. Resolutely, the Melonii turned back in the direction of Ivory Rose and settled into a comfortable pace -- in no particular rush. Perhaps this Rowan would not welcome the Mambo amongst his people. She did seem to inspire suspicion and mistrust so often.