Great Bear Wilderness 〔✤〕Windchaser!
8 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
All Welcome 
Small little warning for the language I guess :p

Run. RUN. RUN.

Nakida looked back at least eight dozen times to see if that pack of coyotes was still snapping at her hocks. With the whipping wind and loud heartbeats pounding 'gainst her ears, it was pretty hard to tell. 

They done stole all of her food! Those mangy sons of bitches came into her clearing as if they owned the place and stole aaaaallll of her stuff! Ohhoho, how she swore that if she wasn't outnumbered, nakida would've dragged that one dude to the deepest dark depths of hell -- Yeah! The one who kept coming up behind the young girl and tugging her tail till the rest of his little "friends" came to save his sorry ass. He better hope they didn't cross paths again, the patchwork lass only regretted not giving him more wounds on the way out.

"Ugh, SHIT!" Were the lovely words she finally exclaimed out of anger and frustration -- loud enough for birds to scare from the trees and flock towards the horizons. Probably not a good idea, not that Nakida cared at the moment. If being run out by flea lickers wasn't bad enough, now she was stuck in the middle of a forest, sitting against a tree, and licking at the bite wounds received from before.

What are the chances?

The Lady Knight
77 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Ahh finally, alone at last. No siblings to bicker with. No kids to torment them. Sometimes it was the other way around… Ok it was always the other way around but that’s not the point!! The world was their clam or whatever. The big, empty, quiet world. So damn quiet…

Or y’know it was until someone’s yell sent birds flying. Such a powerful call must be answered by yours truly. Buzzard trotted towards the source of the sound and came across a girl. Beaten up but still pretty. Prettier than like 99% of the wolves they’d seen. That was a good enough reason to approach.

Buzzard dramatically winced when they looked at those fresh wounds. Ouch, rough day? One whiff told them coyotes were to blame. Nice. 1 for coyotes, 0 for wolves. But that’s a victory they can’t celebrate right now. 

Those guys are a pain in the ass huh? Although I am a coyote myself—I know, ugh— I’m on your side. “One of the good ones” as some may say.
8 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
MUTTOOOOOON :D

And wouldn't you know it -- just as the painted she-wolf was midway into bending down to lick her leg wound....she pauses. Someone was approaching, and that scent....it belonged to a COYOTE! Ha! Looks like that little shit came back for round two -- and seeing as though there was only one scent trail approaching, then his days were done for.

Screw her wounds. if  Nakida had to get more just to teach this fleabag a lesson, then so be it.

Her head swiveled around. Whatever words were being spoken to her fell mostly on deaf ears as the only thing on her mind right now was striding towards them with every intent on branding this jerk with her teeth. "THERE you are! I'll kick your ass you little -- what?" Now hold on a damn second, this wasn't the guy who attacked her earlier.

"Who're you??"

The Lady Knight
77 Posts
Ooc — mutton
HELLO

Ah shit. Not even the smoothest of greeting could grant them the blessing of not being torn in half. Oh well! Time to flee—

—oh wait, wait. Wait a minute. Ok a question is not exactly a “fuck off”.  We’re getting somewhere!

I go by a lot of names— They did not but that sounded cool and mysterious right? —but folks ‘round here call me Buzzard. And you are?