Autumn arrives
256 Posts
Ooc — summer

She giggled at nothing in particular. Her flaming fur was blown by a cool wind. Autumn had really set in, and Autumn was glad. She would be two years old soon. She watched as a few bright red leaves fluttered down from the tress. She stood in a small clearing. With much effort, she pulled up onto hind legs for a few seconds and began to dance around, before laughing and falling over on her face. She got up and shook earth off her face.
I will exit threads immediately if your character does not understand Autumn's dialogue as it causes inconsistencies in my roleplay experience.
<FONT FACE="High tower text">disposable</div></FONT>.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie

Just like the patches of soft baby-fur had been shed from her back and thighs, the russet leaves from the trees began to fall off the tallest branches, leaving the trees partially naked, but still as mighty and imposing as ever. Until now, her favotite thing about autumn was the loud crunch the leaves made when her foot crashed against them.

As she was trotting through the flatlands, the charcoal colored girl noticed movement in the waves of the orange sea of leaves, funny enough the moving creature was also drapped in a flaming coat that resembled the one of the, so beloved, Alpha --Fox. It was clear to the eye why she had been named that way,the resemblance was uncanny or her parent's creativity wasn't outstanding..

Anyways, the yearling turned her head towards the little critter, "Hello little thing" she called out, her tail wagging in a friendly manner.

256 Posts
Ooc — summer
She looked up to a night wolf with bright golden eyes. Autumn hoped the wolf hadn't seen her fall on her face. She personally did not like being called little thing. Surely a wolf wouldn't want to be called little thing. But she would not start correcting the wolf. She was, in fact, a small thing compared to a wolf. "Hello, wolf! I'm Autumn What's yours?" She asked. She could find a friend in any stranger surely.
I will exit threads immediately if your character does not understand Autumn's dialogue as it causes inconsistencies in my roleplay experience.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie

Though her words hadn't been meant to be despective or insulting, the yellow-eyed female did notice the critter's discomfort to be called little. Amelie dipped her head and shot her a sweet smile, being little was not a disadvantage in Amelie's mind. She often found herself wising to be a pup once again. Growing up was harder than she had expected; especially because of the new feeling arising in her heart.

"Autumn, what a fitting name!" she barked while swaying her tail from one side to another. Like the fallen leaves and the tainted trees, the critter's coat was also filled with color and life. "My name is Amelie" she answered, her tongue lolling out of her mouth.

256 Posts
Ooc — summer
"Yes," she grinned, she loved her own name and the beauty of autumn made her love it even more. She noticed Amelie's smile and appreciated it. "Nice to meet you, Amelie. What is it like to be a wolf?" She asked, not too curious but the topic was somewhat intresting and she needed a topic of conversation anyway.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie

Speaking with the little creature brought an instant feeling of warmth into the young girl's heart. For some reason or another it reminded her of her times as a pupsitter. Maybe it was the innocence planted on the fox's face which made her think back on the Plateu's puppy quartet.

While her eyes lingered on the critter's flaming body, Autumn asked a question that triggered a wave of uncontrollable laughter to bubble from her chest. "Well it's pretty good! Pack life is strange at times" she mused while giving the fox a little shrug of her shoulders, "But enough about wolves, you must tell me, being a fox must be a never ending party is it not?"she barked with a warm smile. Foxes were creatures that had always given off than fun vibe.

256 Posts
Ooc — summer
"You've got the exact idea!" She laughed with a grin. It was fun. Traveling, meeting new friends and learning and having fun all the time. She never got bored of laughing or smiling and she loved to celebrate. Some might say she was too optimistic and would be in for a rude awakening when she was older, but she did not care. A fox's life was really enjoyable.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie

For a brief second, before taking a step towards the fox, Amelie thanked whatever fate had caused them to cross paths. In times like this, meeting such a jovial creature like Autumn had been like an injection of hapiness right into her heart. It covered the stressing thoughts circling the girl's mind with a thick mantle tranquility.

With a brief dip of her head Amelie dropped into a play-bow deciding that it was time to test how fun foxes really were. "Well show me how to party!" she yipped while snapping her jaws in the air with an audible click.

256 Posts
Ooc — summer
Usually Autumn would not risk embarrassing herself in front of a stranger, but this wolf was too friendly to ignore. She stood up on her hind legs again with some difficulty. She danced around and leaped into the air, causing her to stumble and almost fall, however she managed to keep her balance. She got onto all fours again and did a little bow to her clumsy dance. "Now you try!" Autumn laughed, a wolf was much bigger and would probably have even more difficulty. She wanted to see how it would go.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie

Without any buts, the little fox lifted her front paws and twirled around, sending the charcoal wolf into a non-stopping fit of laughter. She watched spin and jump attentively, her gaunting yellow eyes fixed of her all the time.

Then as she finished her act, Amelie roared with praise --that until the fox challenged her to do the same. The girl blinked at the fox with nervous eyes, she made it look easy -- very easy."Alright, here I go!" she giggled nervously, as she began to balance herself on her hind paws.

The steady ground beneath her feet turned to jelly after the second she began to shake her core in a failed attempt to imitate Autumn's dance moves. She kept her tail still as she tried to keep her legs from wobblying but in the end, she could not avoid slipping onto her side. Her chest exploding into laughter as her shoulder crashed against the dry-leaf flooring of the forest.

256 Posts
Ooc — summer
Autumn grinned and giggled as she watched Amelie try to dance around, and end up falling onto her side. Autumn burst into a fit of laughter as well and didn't stop for nearly a minute. "Do you want to race?" She challenged the wolf again, she enjoyed games like this. Last time she had raced had been with the flaming Ypres. Naturally, Autumn had won. She was a very quick little creature.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie

The charcoal wolf rolled onto her back and all around again, before raising herself again from the ground. Small bits of dust and debris hanged to her coat, though she didn't even notice it until she began to wave her tail wildly after accepting Autumn's second challenge.

She gave herself a vigorous shake before turning to face the reddish critter again. "Where to?" she asked with a mischiveous grin hanging from her muzzle. As soon as the fox announced where the finish line laid, Amelie would be ready to rumble.
The little fox, would eat dust this time.
(or so she thought)

256 Posts
Ooc — summer
Who would you like to win? It's up to you.

She was glad that the obsidian wolf had accepted her second challenge. "To that tree." She pointed with her muzzle, making the particular tree clear. Autumn didn't wait to see if the wolf would follow her. She sped off on rocket feet, fast as could be. When her fiery fur flowed with wind, it looked like flames upon her back. She did not take time to check where the wolf was. She hoped that she had left Amelie in the dust.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie
sorry for the wait :/
autumn can win heh

Amelie's yellow orbs followed the little fox's muzzle until her eyes fell upon the tree that would crown one of them victorious. Before Amelie could even nod in agreement or prep herself fof the countdown the little reddish critter sprinted to the finish line.

The yearling growled in protest, though Autumn was far gone. Without wasting another second she propelled herself forward. Oh legs don't fail me now, she pleaded silently as she pushed herself to pick up her pace; though she had long svelte legs, the fox's tricky headstart had given her the upper hand.

"What happened to one, two, three?" she hollered after her, hoping the sound of her screams would at least reach the red firecraker's ears.

256 Posts
Ooc — summer
She heard the call, but it was far behind her. Amelie was catching up somewhat steady. "When did we ever agree to one, two, three?" She laughed, although she knew her advantage was unfair. By the time she was almost at the tree Amelie's head was around her tail. Autumn won by a hair, or maybe by a few hairs? She panted wildly, her tongue lolling out one side of her mouth. "Sorry about the unfair head-start Amelie." She said, but she was grinning.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie

The yearling's long limbs didn't prove their worth this time, she got there a couple of seconds after the fox. She huffed jokingly while trying to stabilize her breathing at the same time, her sides rose and sunk as she tried to breathe again.
Man that had been a good run.

Her yellow eyes met Autumn's face as she piped up an apology for getting a head-start. "It's alright, we'll have a rematch some other day" she barked, a playful tone lacing her words.

256 Posts
Ooc — summer
"Oh, will we? I guess you'll have to clean your fur again, 'cause you'll get left in a cloud of dust!" She teased with a toothy grin. She like Kintla Flatlands. She felt safe because it was not like it bordered some unknown land. She had met the most wolves in the flatlands and they had all three been kind. It seemed like the Plateau wolves were very welcoming. She would definitely roll back around here again.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie
wrap up c:

A loud scoff bursted from the yearling's chest as the little fox joked again. She was coming to like the critter, after the overwhelming atmosphere of uncertainty and discomfort looming over the Plateu it was nice to have a little get-away.

"Oh, you'll be the one eating dust for dinner" she yipped as she snapped her jaws in a playful manner over the fox's head.

256 Posts
Ooc — summer
ok last post. Thanks for the thread!

Autumn giggled with a smirk on her face. Amelie really needed to get her facts straight, for the fox thought she would win again and again. With a small smile, she said, "I'll need to be off now," she said, a little disappointed, but she must hurry if she was to meet her family for a reunion. "Goodbye, Amelie. Till next time!" She smiled and with a swish of her puffy fiery tail, she was gone into the forest.