Shadewood Paranoid
110 Posts
Ooc — The System
All Welcome 
All welcome, but perhaps Gabriele? <3

Vorilye was still healing; the smaller injuries were now all scabs, nearly fully healed, but very itchy. He scratched one, with perhaps a bit more force than he meant to. The sab came off, and with it, fresh blood. "Fuck me," he grumbled, letting out a low sigh. He rose then, deciding that he'd be better off moving. He'd not met any of the other occupants of the shadewood, save for @Gabriele. He wondered whether he might find the boy now, to apologize.

Then, a low, sneering voice crooned within his mind, "Hah! Vorilye Cruor, apologizing? What have you become? You aren't even worthy of your name..." It was Vex, there could be no mistake. It was as if he could feel her eyes on him, even now, and, paranoid, he whirled about, as if he expected to see her looming out through the darkness.

Taking a deep, steadying breath, Vorilye muttered, "Shit. That's not good." What was becoming of him?
"Common." · "Greek." · "Thieves' Cant"

Physical Health (100/100)

Astraios is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Astraios is mentally well.
21 Posts
Ooc — mutton
what is not good?
there is tentativeness in both his tone and step. he’d come across the other man by chance. seeing how their last meeting ended, he wasn’t to thrilled about the coincidence.
the yearling’s anxiety seemed to melt away as soon as he saw blood trickling down the ivory coat.
mio dio—! you are hurt? the awkward air came rushing back as soon as the question left his lips. what a pointless question. 
how did it happen?
common italian
110 Posts
Ooc — The System
The boy appeared out of nowhere, further startling the Cruor man. He took a deep, steadying breath, closing his eyes before the other began to question him. Always questions. Vorilye let out a low sigh. "I fought my insane half-sister up on the plateau." He gave a hollow laugh before rasping out, "She won." He then shook his head in a dismissive sort of way, muttering, "The mountain pack patched me up."
"Common." · "Greek." · "Thieves' Cant"

Physical Health (100/100)

Astraios is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Astraios is mentally well.