Snowforest Taiga I'm alone and kinda scared
16 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Limit Two 
Ivee thought back to the other day when she had met that male. It was only 4 days ago, but since then she has felt different. She was no longer in heat. She had a feeling she may be expecting, which at the time of her heat had not been a worry of hers, but now the idea of raising pups alone kind of scared her. She knew she needed to set up a home, but it'd have been nice if the male had not run away. She hoped she'd run into a wolf willing to help her while building a home.

Ivee started with marking scent marks along a nice patch of territory. There was a tree that had an opening in the roots in that area. She began to dig in the holes between the roots to make a den.

After several hours of digging, she had hollowed out a small enough area for her to sleep in that night, but it needed work before being safe enough for pups.
---
Ivee would be one you could call bipolar. She can be an extremely loving, caring, nurturing and kind wolf, but if provoked she can turn into a strong, protective, powerful, fearless wolf. She will fight for anyone that cannot fight for themselves. She has no interest in joining a pack as she is too ignorant to instruction to do so.
---
OOC my pronouns are he/him. I am a younger member between the ages of 13-17. During September-June I have school so I can't promise how active I'll be during that time, but from July-August I'll be quite active, unless stated otherwise.
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
Zahir was as of yet unawares of another wolf close by. Her nose was to the ground, her paws carrying her along some small game's trail. Pellets littered the ground, and strands of fur hung from the foliage. She sniffed them intently — hare. Zahir set off, tracking the creature.
Physical Health (100/100)

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
16 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
going to forward-date this thread to today if thats ok, since it'd be more obvious to her that she's pregnant 13 days in, rather than 4.

Ivee sat up, alert. There was another wolf in the area. The pregnant female was on edge since she knew she wasn't only protecting her own life, she was protecting the lives of the unborn pups inside of her. She tensely sniffed the air and caught the scent of another female. And then the scent of a hare. Ivee relaxed a little, hoping the other shewolf was solely on the hunt of the hare, not of her. She still barked loudly to announce her presence, hoping to sound strong and not afraid, as she was feeling.
---
Ivee would be one you could call bipolar. She can be an extremely loving, caring, nurturing and kind wolf, but if provoked she can turn into a strong, protective, powerful, fearless wolf. She will fight for anyone that cannot fight for themselves. She has no interest in joining a pack as she is too ignorant to instruction to do so.
---
OOC my pronouns are he/him. I am a younger member between the ages of 13-17. During September-June I have school so I can't promise how active I'll be during that time, but from July-August I'll be quite active, unless stated otherwise.
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
Fine with me! :)

A bark sounded — she was close to another. Zahir scowled slightly, worried that the other's bark might scare off any prey. But, she was in luck. Zahir could see the hare, some distance away. Between it and her was the other wolf. Zahir paused. Her tail lifted and she jerked her chin in the direction of her prey. Her gaze said, this is mine. She would proceed after it. Once her kill was secure, she would be willing to talk, but for now, she was intent upon the hunt. Perhaps, if she was lucky, she would find more than one.

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
16 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ivee was fine with that. The other wolf could have the hare. She didn't need it right now. She stood where she was, watching silently from the mouth of her little den, as the other wolf tracked her prey. Ivee kept her eyes on the female, and her ears alert in case she suddenly changed path and attacked her.
---
---
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
The hare bolted, but Zahir was faster than it. She chased it through the brush, jaws snapping as saliva dripped from her maw. It was over within moments, Zahir snatching up the creature and killing it with a rough shake. Dropping her meal, she called out to the other, "Who are you?" She could discern no pack scent.

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
16 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"My name is Ivee." Ivee called back to the wolf. "Are you a lone wolf or from a pack?" She asked. She didn't think she detected any pack scent on her, but she couldn't be sure.

"Don't come closer if you have intentions to harm me. I will put up a fight." Ivee warned, trying to hide her now visibly pregnant belly.
---
---
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
"Loner," Zahir rasped, turning to her meal. She had no intentions of approaching the other, and had no goal other than getting her prey into her stomach. Zahir wolfed down the hare in several large bites, bones cracking between her teeth. The hunt brought her joy, at least for a moment.

And now, it was over. Zahir went to work cleaning to blood from her muzzle, and picking strings of hare from her teeth with her claws. "You seem nervous." Her words were almost amused.

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
16 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ivee nodded. They were alike in that way, both loners.

When the wolf commented on her nerves, she tensed, then relaxed. She wouldn't get anywhere being nervous. "I'm expecting pups." She said tentatively, knowing that would be a great opening to the wolf to attack her if she wished to, but Ivee hoped she meant no harm. "Whats your name?" She added, realizing she had given the wolf her own, but not received hers in return.
---
---
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
She wanted her name. Zahir begrudgingly answered, "Zahir." She shook out her pelt, then eyed the other woman. "Good luck with your kids." If she was alone, she was going to need it. Zahir turned to leave, and would continue unless stopped.

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
16 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"thanks. The man who I was with didn't even say a word to me, all I have is his appearance. he smelled of a pack to so he probably wants nothing to do with me. I'm really gonna need that luck if I want to have healthy pups..." Ivee told Zahir. She was still young too, and this was her first litter, it was her first heat as well so she was inexperienced and fooled around too much. She thought she could handle pups but now she was having second thoughts.

She shifted her paws and gave a nervous smile to the departing wolf.
---
---