Noctisardor Bypass i just came to say goodnight
10 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
a year since he last set foot in the teekon wilds. a year since he met @Lullaren. a year since everything had changed. being back felt... weird, but garland didn't have much time to think about it.
past that mountain range.. you remember, right? garland gestured toward the far-off mountains and cast a slightly shy smile at his companion, attempting to mask the pain that accompanied each step. he wouldn't need to for much longer, he hoped. ahead, the promise of shelter loomed much closer than the mountains he'd spoken of. a smaller set of stony rises flanked a lush, protected valley, with only a few yards separating the pair from its entrance. just a few more yards. he tried not to grimace.
speaks with a thick greek accent.
common | «greek»
16 Posts
Ooc — Box
Lullaren was, rather obviously, quite worried. His steps were short and precise, constantly ready to swoop in and provide support if he needed to do so. The minstrel spared the distant mountains a glance, before he smiled in reply.

But of course! I doubt I could forget. His smile quickly dropped, searching eyes trying to find any twinge of pain on his companion’s face.

Garland, dearheart, are you quite certain you don’t want to sit for a spell? I could go..’rustle up some grub’? The unfamiliar term made his nose wrinkle.

I wish I had never learned that term of phrase, but the point stands.
english| french