King Elk Forest You look at me like I'm a revelation
45 Posts
Ooc — The System
All Welcome 
Sibling time? <3 @Vidaar @Vaska I'm thinking I want Venere to be merc/scout instead of merc/hunter so, have an adventure! Pups are 10 weeks old, not much has changed except their eyes are still shifting. Also experimenting with Venere being uh... more nonverbal, relying on body language/other sounds instead of words some of the time.

Venere awoke in the dusky half-light of the cavern, and she moved to it's entrance, so she might look upon the sky. Today, her mind wandered — where their supposed father had disappeared to, where mother was now, for it was surely not here. Scowling, the girl sat and watched the sun slowly set, before she called out to her brothers in a woof. Her eyes, which were a pretty blueish-green at this point, shone in the dull light.
Physical Health (100/100)

Venere is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Venere is mentally well.
40 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Vidaar prowled to the opening of the cavern, Venere's disappearance hadn't gone unnoticed, so he wasn't surprised when she called out. His gaze was lazy, as they landed on her. What? He growled out. The boy was beginning to grow depressed and wasn't in the mood for much of anything really.
45 Posts
Ooc — The System
Venere did not speak, instead growling lowly at Vidaar, an insistent sound. Did he not want to leave the cavern? She beckoned to him sharply, almost as imperious as their mother. Out in the dark, adventure awaited, and she was going to find it with or without her brothers.

Stalking off, Venere followed a path through the trees, looking for something of interest. The forest was not flat — Venere came across a hilly area in the southern region of their land, where the trees grew sparser and the grasses grew thick and long. Long enough to hide the girl. She began to stalk through the grasses.

Venere is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Venere is mentally well.
29 Posts
Ooc —
Venere seemed bent on exploring. He gathered this, despite her wordless command. And, like an obliging brother, he scurried from the den to follow.

C’mon, Vidaar, he said with a ginger brush along his brother’s side, it’ll be fun.

And he scampered after - hoping his brother would follow.

Venere’s scent disappeared somewhere in the tall grasses she led them to. Only here, Vaska paused. Was this a trap? And then, he laughed at the notion. No, as rough as they were, he knew now his siblings protected him. They were on his side.

But Vaska did not slip into the grasses to seek his sister’s winding trail. Instead, he stopped before the grasses grew too tall and looked over his shoulder to see if Vidaar had followed.
40 Posts
Ooc — Aero
With a disgruntled sigh Vidaar rushed forward to follow his siblings, playfully bumping Vaska. Should we sneak up on her? he asked his brother conspiratorially. He was sure his sister could hear him, he was just annoyed that she'd left without him. He also decided it had been too long since he'd had an outlet for his aggression, but he was trying to be nicer to his siblings.
45 Posts
Ooc — The System
Finally, her brothers were following, and still the girl moved through the field. She picked up hare-scent, along with others she didn't know. Up the hill she spied a ridge with one lone tree, and Venere gave out a low woof to her brothers. I want to get up there!

Venere is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Venere is mentally well.