Ravensblood Forest Route
91 Posts
Ooc — The System
Private 

Vale was home, having gotten back the night before last. He'd taken a long and much-needed rest from his adventure with his father, and it was only now that he was getting back into the groove of things. The wound to his forehead had indeed scarred, but Vale thought it made him look more handsome. Almost... rugged. Shaking his head to clear it, and smirking slightly, Vale began to patrol. Along the way, he found his smallest of sisters, and gave her an easy grin. Vi, want to patrol with me?
Physical Health (100/100)

Vale is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vale is mentally well.
41 Posts
Ooc — The System
Young Violante smiled at her brother as he approached, and she dipped her head once, saying, Sure. Why don't you lead the way? No doubt he knew their land better than she did. As they went along, she asked, So how was your trip to the other packs? Did you meet a lot of others? Unlike her brother, Violante was a bit of a recluse, and did not socialize easily with others, especially strangers. The girl paused, to scape her claws through one of the great, bleeding trees, then looked to Vale expectantly.
91 Posts
Ooc — The System
I met one of the leaders of Moonglow, Kukutux. She calls herself Moonwoman, fascination colored his tone, and he grinned at his sister as she marked a tree. And her daughter, and... I think Moonwoman said he was a trader? Vale shook his head. They were all friendly. But apparently there's this guy that's trying to take a mountain, so... there's drama. Who knew Vale would be such a gossip?

Her continued at a lope, leading them towards the ravenhills. Their southern border was some miles off, but he knew they should still stay away from it if they could help it. Pausing to urinate against a tree, he asked his sister, Anything cool happen while I was gone?

Vale is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vale is mentally well.
41 Posts
Ooc — The System
Vale had quite the tale to tell her, and she listened with open interest, ears trained on her brother's voice while her eyes scoured their surroundings. She caught some scent, something... strange, but familiar. Confused, she almost missed her brother's question, and she said, Oh, uh... Asara and I went hunting with Noir. And mom's been tense. I can see it in her eyes, you know? But she hasn't said anything, and I... don't want to ask. She frowned, shrugging. Then, she refocused on the scent.

You smell that? Do you know what it is?
91 Posts
Ooc — The System
Vale could smell it, too, and he was curious. Giving his sister a pointed look, Vale fell silent and started to track it. It was not a wolf scent, but neither was it prey, and that unnerved him. In silence, the two went on until finally, they came upon...

That's a fox. And foxes were threats. Looking to his sister, he whispered, Screw patrol, we need to chase the fox out. Are you with me?

Vale is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vale is mentally well.
41 Posts
Ooc — The System
Violante followed after Vale hurriedly, and she stiffened when her eyes came upon the fox. She stared at it, and it stared at them, almost dumbstruck. Of course I'm with you, she told Vale quietly. Her tail rose and she said, Us two against one fox? It'll run if you chase it, she added. Her brother was very large, even now.
91 Posts
Ooc — The System
Vale grinned at his sister's words, knowing she was right. He was large for his age, impressive, even, with long legs and a sturdy, athletic build. He eyed to fox as it eyed them, and then he was chasing it, growling lowly. With his sister by his side, they would run out the pest.

Vale is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vale is mentally well.
41 Posts
Ooc — The System
Vale rushed the fox, and Violante bounded after him with a laugh. Her tongue lolled from her jaws as she ran, pushing herself faster. She was almost upon the fox, and she nipped at its heels, causing it to yelp and cry out, but she would look to Vale to end it.
91 Posts
Ooc — The System
The fox was definitely scared, and it ran flat out, not daring to look behind itself until Violante was practically on top of it. She injured it, then backed off, giving him a knowing look. Vale squared his shoulders, moving in for the kill. One large paw held the small fox down, and it looked to him with fear in it's eyes. He avoided looking at it, merely choosing to close his eyes and end it's life with a quick snap to its neck. He was silent as he moved away from the fox, frowning, but then he decided, We should get back, tell someone about the fox. He would then turn back towards home, leading the way with or without his sister.

Vale is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vale is mentally well.