Shadowwyn Moor Its that ti[m]e again
Raventhorpe
NPC
Trans Male -- He/Him -- Should be misgendered upon first encounter though
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Hopefully Conception Will Happen

He'd felt this way last year before the conception of Ike and Mya. And now the feeling returned. It had startled him last year, as it had the years prior, and had led to pups 2 years ago. Last year it scared him. Because he wasn't ready for more young. But now he greeted it with happiness and excitement. This year he wanted more young. With more than one male if possible. And perhaps he could find a mate.

He started off, straying out of the boundaries of Kvasheim territory, searching for a male to give him what he wanted.

always open for a male to want to stay with Ethan and be his mate and raise pups with him! Also he's an AFAB FtM trans male if there was any confusion!
***Signature***

Ethan is a transgender male so he appears to be a female wolf to those who do not know him. For realism all wolves should misgender him until he introduces himself.
Don't underestimate me just because I'm half blind - Dasher
25 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
i asked last season if it was allowed for my own two OCs to have pups together and I got a yes and whilst I'd like to wait I really want Ethan to have pups so I'll do this thread w him and Dasher and see how others go and if I get other potential conceptions I may just have this one not lead to pups

Dasher caught the scent of yet another female in heat. A pretty white wolf. Well she was seemingly a half wolf, or at least somewhat dog, as her fur looked more like a dogs then a wolf. But he wasn't sure. He approached slowly, but in long strides, as he had done for the others he'd tried to impress. This wolf also had a long scar over her eye though he couldn't tell if she was blind in it or not. None-the-less he didn't bother to hide his own.

He got within a few feet of her. "We have matching scars." He said as an introduction, showing his scarred eye.
Adopted by Suledin as of February 03.
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ethan saw the man and his ears perked. Someone had come to satisfy him. He smiled and dropped into a play bow in greeting. Though his companion was significantly younger than him, and frankly not much more than a boy, Ethan knew he could do the deed well enough. "We do." He said when the young man commented on their scars. He noticed the white around the others scar though. "But mine has luckily not caused blindness." He said.

"My name is Ethan. Do not be fooled by my body, I am a man through and through, though. I just have the body of a female." He said, explaining things as bluntly as he could.
***Signature***

Ethan is a transgender male so he appears to be a female wolf to those who do not know him. For realism all wolves should misgender him until he introduces himself.
25 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Dasher winced internally at the mention of his blind eye but he didn't let his weakness show on the outside. He dipped his head respectfully when Ethan introduced himself, and explained his body. He was perfectly comfortable with things, despite Ethan being a man. "I am fine with that, good sir." Dasher said respectfully, acknowledging his younger age out of the pair.

"Shall we?" Dasher asked, and started to slowly pace around Ethan, who was still in his playful pose.
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ethan nodded, and rose slightly. He kept himself mostly lowered though, and as the younger man, who did not give his name, started to pace around him, Ethan began to slink in and out around his legs, rubbing himself up against them and making soft, pleasing noises. He looked at the man, asking for him to make a move, with the look in his eyes, the fire lit in their deep blue color.
***Signature***

25 Posts
Ooc — Suledin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: potential conception, highly suggestive wording

Dasher accepted Ethans advances, appreciating the touch that was given. He returned the touch in his own ways, softly making noises to Ethan as well. The two did their 'dance'. Dasher, for the first time, Ethan, probably not.

When things were done, Dasher whispered into Ethans ear. "My name is Dasher. Find me in Epoch, up in the sunspires, if you ever need anything.." Before flicking his tail and leaving, leaving the other man there to go his own way

fading here
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ethan nodded to Dasher as he gave his name and pack. "I am of Kvarsheim." He said, before Dasher left. Ethan brought himself to his feet and started off, back to his pack.
***Signature***