Sequoia Coast I may be shy but don't underestimate me
Raventhorpe
NPC
Trans Male -- He/Him -- Should be misgendered upon first encounter though
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Limit Two 
Ethan is really looking for a mate right now. He's a gay trans male, so a cis male would be in his best interest. He is 2 1/2, so a wolf near that age would be preferred. He's timid, but he will open up when given the chance. He also won't talk back, but if attacked, he WILL fight back. He is not on any pack territory right now, and has no intention of crossing borders. I am hoping to find him a mate before breeding season closes on June 30th as I want conception to happen and pups to be born.

Ethan was walking calmly on the coast. He loved the sound of the water, and despite being born in the colder climates up by the mountains, he enjoyed the slightly warmer temperatures down here, along with the breeze the water gave. His long white fur was being blown by the waters breeze and he has a content look on his face, despite the anxiety that was always within him.
***Signature***

Ethan is a transgender male so he appears to be a female wolf to those who do not know him. For realism all wolves should misgender him until he introduces himself.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
the komondor hummed as he stood, sea water up to his ankles, but waves often rolling past. he was remembering the words of the oldest songs he knew, rewriting parts of those he didn't. he liked to think the fish enjoyed it.

but no no, he knew how his unique brand of fishing worked. fish were drawn to the float of his tassels. would come near to inspect the odd, pale algae, sometimes nibble and occasionally tug. when one positioned itself in a good way, his head would spear the water and, if luck were on his side, he'd feel fresh seafood trashing in his mouth.

just like now!

there was first a splash when he dove in and a greater one when his head and neck, so very soaked and heavy, rose up, tilapia wriggling in his jaws.

he looked up, water still sloshing from his dreads, and winked at the sky.

"много хвала, дамо срећо." spoken trough a mouthful of fish.
[Image: MOP6.png]
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ethan tensed as he noticed an interesting looking dog down by the river. He wasn't sure how the dog had gotten there without him realizing, unless he was already there, but Ethan didn't care. He didn't really feel like talking to a wolf right now, but dogs were sometimes different, so he thought he'd give it a go. He hoped the dog was one like the others he'd met, with a kinder personality, and a slightly funny way of being. 

"Hey..." Ethan said hesitantly to the dog, approaching him cautiously. 

are you interested in the two becoming mates? or is this just a regular interaction
***Signature***

Ethan is a transgender male so he appears to be a female wolf to those who do not know him. For realism all wolves should misgender him until he introduces himself.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
hmmm slavo isn't into permanent relationships, so that won't be his goal but this interaction can go any way including brief fling :D

voice behind him, and slavuj turned his head, soaked bangs covering his face and a fish dying in his mouth.

"v'w h'wo!!" he greeted trough the tilapia. on long legs he strode out the sea and onto the beach, where he promptly shook his fur out, and the water released would've shamed a sprinkler.

"vh hringhf-" he spat the fish out, then looked back up to the wolf with a bright smile, tail swishing. "vhat brings yeau here, teek-pelted miss? cool sea in dees heat?"
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
alr, i don't even care if they even wanna be mates, tbh I just want Ethan to be expecting pups before breeding season is over lol

"uh, I know I don't look it, but I'm a man." Ethan told the dog, after he called him a 'miss.' He hoped the dog understood, without him going into detail. "Anyway, I really like the breeze of the water, and it's calmness. And solitude sometimes, but you seem nice so it's cool if you wanna hang. I think your fur is cool, your a Komondor right?" He asked.

"The names Ethan, whats yours?" He asked.
***Signature***

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
"ah apolojies, ai should knou ae yang s'rr vhen ai see wan." slavo's eyes glimmered with good humour.

he listened, nodding as the he-wolf described the serenity of the shoreline, until his very breed was correctly identified and the dog looked at him with mirthful surprise.

"ai aem славуј." he said in crisp serbian, then repeated in an accent more familiar to the young man. "tat iz slah-vooy. aend yeau, ethan - vhat kaind of laif leads ae volf tu knou dogs so vell?"
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"I think I'm part dog, my parents taught me about them when I was little. They never mentioned anything about our breed or herratige, but my dad looked a lot like a husky, and I think thats where I get my long fur from. Its uncommon in pure wolves. They told me about all the dog breeds they'd seen, and they mentioned Komondor." Ethan told Slavuj[size=small].[/size]

"And don't worry about the pronouns... its fine, most wolves, or dogs, get it wrong" Ethan told him.

"Your fur though... It's overgrown I can tell, but I still think it's cool and unique." Ethan said with a smile.
#awkward boy flirting
***Signature***

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
oh! so he now beheld a brother! how rare their kind here - non-existent, really, as far as slavo the shoresinger knew.

"nou nou, ai insist on yusing th' correct w'rds! fram grand taytls ouf kings tchu small vays ve define wan another." the komondor gave a grin.

then came that compliment made in the awkward manner of a young one, and trough his bangs the glimmer in slavo's eyes could be seen.

"vhy, tchank yeau yang ethan! aend vho knous," he leaned in to whisper. "may-be yeau are secretly komondor tchoo, aend come winchr yeau'll grou ae coat aes kul aend yunik aes mine."

slavuj looked at ethan, then winked.
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ethan chuckled. “That would be funny. But I think if I’m even part dog, it’s be husky.” Ethan moved closer to the dog. “Feel the texture of my fur, it’s not like a wolfs usually is, it’s soft and long not spikey and short. But I have no accent, so I wonder if I am just an odd wolf.” Ethan told him. The dog was fun to be around. “What color are your eyes? I can’t really see them.” Ethan asked. “Mine are a blazing blue, some say they look blind” He told Slavuj.
***Signature***

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
the young man invited a touch, and the bard's lips curled in the way of a man who lived for such permissions.

his speckled nose first sniffed at the white fur of ethan's mid-back, then pushed into its plushness. what a luxurious material! with a flourish he dragged along from that spot to the shoulders, to enjoy its softness.

then retreated.

"vhat ae texture!" he grinned. "laik soft'st house cet."

"mai eyes?" slavuj cocked his head, mirth everlasting. "vhy, yeaurs reminde mi ouf cerulean sea. yeaur fais seafoam, aend markings wet stones." 

the komondor leaned in.

"mai oun are mundane. driftwood, at best. push aside mi tassels aend see."
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ethan didn't know what the dog meant since he hadn't lived in a house, but he assumed it was good from Slavuj's reaction. "Thanks." Ethan told him, a bit self conscious. he was unsure around compliments.

Again, with the compliment, Ethan just dipped his head, "Thank you." He replied as the dog commented on his eyes.

Ethan used his nose to move the dogs tassels off his eyes, and he saw Slavuj's brown eyes. The color was plain, but his eyes held soul. "Your eyes are cool." He told him, backing up. "I don't really know how to explain it... but theres soul to them." he said.
***Signature***

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
the shyness was sweet, endearing, showing his age. slavo couldn't pick between helping shed it, or leaving it pristine and undisturbed.

a black nose moved his bangs aside, and revealed eyes solid in colour but brightened by persistent smile. the words used to describe them lacked a bard's loquaciousness, but they showed the beholder's truth.

"nou, yeau explain quite vell, yang ethan." said with that same smile.

then, he remembered the fish 

"ou, by th' vay, may ai tchreat yeau tchu ae meal of th' sea?" he tilted his head towards the tilapia. "don't suppose yeau've had dish laik it be-fore?"
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"i've had fish before, I hang around here a lot and often fish for my meals, but I've not seen a fish like that one before. I usually just catch koi fish or cod fish." Ethan told Slavuj. 

He walked over to the fish a took a bite. Then he thought about it for a moment. "Its interesting. I don't usually care what I'm eating, since food is food, but I liked that fish." he said. He only to that one bite though, since he didn't really need the meal right now.

"I really like you Slavuj. Your really nice, kind, funny, and our talk has been wonderful. I don't find canines like you often, dog or wolf." Ethan told him with a smile.

"I think I'm into you... I don't care how you feel about me, I just would hate myself later on if I didn't get that out..." Ethan blurted.

I DM'd you on disc and sent you a friend request. (:
***Signature***

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
slavuj seated himself, to watch the youth eat, and take mental candids of his endearing mannerisms and appearance.

the compliment to the fish he, of course, took personally.

and the compliments directly to him, of course, elated him to the point where his tail was causing a sandstorm in the miniature.

just as his smiling lips parted to give some praise back, a surprise confession came.

"...ou! ou, mai yang s'rr." the bard was taken aback, and laughed at the sweet impressionability of one ethan's age. 

his laughter quieted to a mirthful rumble, and he leaned forward with glinting eyes.

"vell, ief it means much, ai am likewise, sharmed by yeau, ethan th' husky man."
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ethan smiled sheepishly. "You, you are? Most wolves find me weird for being the way I am, but, I guess you're not a wolf, you're better than a wolf." Ethan said. "Can we like, hang out more often, and be friends? Or maybe, more than that?" He asked. He was REALLY pushing his usual boundaries now and he was really self-conscious.
***Signature***

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
the dog chuckled. a brief thought, a face, passed trough his mind like a cold wind. no reason to name it.

then, he laughed in a bashful manner, raising a paw as if to shield his visage, jokingly demure.

"ou, yeau shugar-tongued jentlemaen, ouf course ai'd love tchu see dis bloom inchu ae friendship!" trough a slit in his tassels he looked mischievously to ethan. "although, ai leave it tchu yeau tchu steer this ship."

with a leap the bard was on all fours and stretched into a bow, inviting the youth to play.

"kam, let us be childr'n for ae bit!" his tail waved, tugged at by a rising wind which toyed with his tasseled coat. "voulj yeau fancy ae race along th' shore?"

fade? :)
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ethan bounded after the dog. He'd not played like this since he was a pup. Slavuj was a really nice man.
***Signature***