Gilded Bay Footprints in the sand
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Limit Two 
Raindrop had traveled from Kintla Flatlands to the far Sequoia coast. She had come upon the beautiful Gilded Bay, a stunning beach with scattered tide pools full of all sorts of life. She stuck her nose into multiple pools, and she inspected each creature. After her field search, and dusk was coming, she sat down and faced the large expanse of ocean. Closing her eyes, she listened intently to the waves and the birds on high.

When the sky began to fade from a pale blue to golden yellow, this was what she was so anxious to see. The sunset is always best seen from the sandy shore.

The beach was something she cherished. And given the chance, she would love nothing more than to share it with someone. But for now, she enjoyed the solitude.
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
down the warm sands, wind carried a sung whisper;

lichle grrl, lichle grrl, donchu lie, tchu mi,

tchell mi vere, 

didju sleep, 

laest night,

which grew, along with a cloaked pale shape, to heard words;

in th, paens, in th' paens,

vere th' sun, naever shines,

ve'll shiverrr, 

th' vhole, 

night tchruuu~

and at the highest note - a woofed howl.
[Image: MOP6.png]
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
As Raindrop sat in solitude, there had been a moment where it was broken by a melodious sound — like that of singing. She turned her head to the right and saw a canine like creature strolling down the shore.

She remained seated, as he did not seem to be a threat. “Good evening, Monsieur.” She spoke, “Lovely evening isn’t it? And your voice makes it even more so.”
Active weekdays: 
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
in full admittance, he did not see her, and so when he heard a smooth, feminine voice reach for his eardrums beneath the weight of tassels bestowed by his station as vagrant - slavuj halted, raised a paw, and lifted the corded bangs off his eyes.

cupid's arrow struck true and struck once.

she was a painter's ideal of a godspun creature of wildland and freedom, plush and of svelte limbs, as unto a doe-- but no! she had a wolf's form, да, and nothing but a wolf's, exemplifying the best of her noble race.

and the sunset! oh, how it cloaked her in warm tones of ripe nectarine, brought out the edges of her, shone light through her guardhairs and oh-- why was he not speaking these obseravtions into her cupped, tan-kissed ears?

most lovely! he grinned, and let the tassels fall again over his face. di sunset, ai saey, mai singin'ing speaks for itself! slavuj strode up to her, until he could seat himself to the right of her loveliness. 

yeau are fram pack on fine ground, yes? he inquired, one foreleg rising to gesture over the other, at ocean's breath plateau and the pack which it housed. ai hope ai aem not inchruding!
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
This large canine strode with grace, despite his appearance. His locks flowed with each gentle step, and his eyes, when he lifted the fur from his face shone like diamonds with awe. As he sat down on her right side, he spoke to her, and she responded: “Why thank you”, she grinned, “The sunset is my favorite thing to see from the shore. I love the colors of the sky, and how it reflects like a mirror on the water.”

She then introduced herself, and addressed his question. “I am Raindrop, but I like to go simply by Rain.“ — “And, I am not part of any pack, I am a wanderer. For now, my soul belongs to the wild. But, what about you, Monsieur?”
Active weekdays: 
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
rain! raindrop! киша! капљица!

he was so near swooning.

mai soul aelso vould baelong tchu wild, 

conspirational dip of head, paw raised to hide side of snout. 

bat forrest aend si, they is in cuestody bachle ovaer mi.

glint in his eyes.

aend baetween yeau aend mi - si is wi-ning

slavuj leaned back upon his ankles, sparing a loving look for this blessed sundrop.

mm, ai joke! bat tchruth is, ai prefer lone lief tchu pack lief. not- not for me. a bright laugh, followed by an equally glowing grin.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
[OOC] Slavuj gets even more interesting by the post. :o What tongue does he speak in? [OOC]

At this moment, she had no words. She focused her listening on this other being, intrigued by how he spoke, and amused by his personality. She couldn’t help but smile brightly. His speech, at the same time, also baffled her, she had never in her life heard a voice remotely like it.

“Ah, I see.” “Tell me, Monsieur, what is your name?” Raindrop asked, as he had not introduced himself.
Active weekdays: 
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Quote: @slavuj? If we need to close the thread, that’s okay. 
Active weekdays: