Hoshor Plains I'm thinking of you.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
223 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Set after the bison hunt, Heph’s group, and before the thread Tinnun, Kukutux’s women’s circle. She is seeking out @Mireille, assuming @Chacal didn’t come for the hunt, therefore is not present. Any other tags are for reference.

There were many wolves here, but she seeked out one woman in particular, and both if she was luck. She went to an open place, between pack’s camps, and raised a call: I’m looking for Mireille. I have a message to be passed on.

Then she waited, paced some, remembering what @Etienne’s words were: “You be seeing my modder C'acal or my auntie Mireille you tell dem dis wolf says 'ello and 'e loves them.” As she remembered his words, it was almost as if she could see that dark face, those gilded eyes of gold, and a smile that could light up the dark. She felt bad for leaving him, but as life goes on, you must keep up. She only hoped that he was well, taking care of himself as she had told him to do.
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Sapphique
Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
848 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
bison meat was a rarity for the seawolves. mireille worked to help portion out the flesh, fat, pelt, and bones, speaking little as she did so.
it was a very pretty woman who had her name in unknown mouth. mireille lifted her head, chest bloodied with the hunt, and soon came to find her summoner.
"you ask for mireille an' you have found her," the obsidian joked, though she stilled in the next with inquiring look.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
223 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
The sea woman answered her call. Her fur was a blend of crimson with cinnamon hues. Upon arrival, the woman joked for a moment, then stilled herself. Raindrop’s own posture was straightened, she stood there, looking into dark green eyes. She spoke: “I have a message for you from high upon the Sunspires. It comes from a man who gave me shelter, his heart filled with kindness. I was instructed to pass his words on to you, and one other. I assume Chacal is not here?”

She would let Mireille respond in question before she gave the name of the man.
Active weekdays: 
Sapphique
Obsidian*
thank u val, very cool!
848 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
the woman's mention of chacal with no introduction of her own had mireille on edge. "what be de message?" she asked in a firmer tone, willing to say nothing of chacal to a perfect stranger, despite the fact her auntie's heart speaking in warmth.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
223 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
“It came from a man named Etienne, and he had told me to pass these words on to his Mother Chacal and you, Miss Mireille: This wolf says hello and he loves them.She hoped that this woman would take her passing of words kindly, and pass them on to his mother, for such a kind man deserved this, and more. “He told me this before I departed his home of Sleepy Fox Hollow, where he took me in. I’m forever grateful to him.”

From this, she stood confidently, her ears perked, awaiting once more the woman’s response.
Active weekdays: 
Sapphique
Obsidian*
thank u val, very cool!
848 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
etienne.
her face warmed, softened with sorrow and joy and delight to hear this message. so he was alive, and well from the sound of it. "t'ank you, raindrop," the obsidian murmured when she had composed herself.
"when did you see him? was he well? in good health?" she asked, near breathless with questions about the young seawolf who still lived.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
223 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
The woman’s expression had softened, and it brought a warm smile to Raindrop. Next followed more questions about Etienne, and she answered them readily: “The end of December, when I left the hollow. His health seemed fine, but…” she gave a pause, wondering if she should mention how Anselm treated him. “I think he misses his family, the sea.” “You and Chacal raised a wonderful man, and I’m thankful that our paths crossed, even if was only for a short while. When I met him, I helped him care for an injured man. One I had found, and it turned out Etienne knew him, Anselm.”

The thought of saying to much made a quick appearance in her mind, but it was his aunt, his family, and they had the right to know. 
Active weekdays: 
Sapphique
Obsidian*
thank u val, very cool!
848 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
tag for reference!

tears wanted to dewdrop her lashes but mireille did not allow it, only gazed at raindrop with a great intensity of feeling and gratitude. "i do not know anselm, but — if etienne be keepin' him around, he must be good. he is wonderful. and so kind. @Chacal will be very proud."
this too, for raindrop. "if you see him again, will you tell him we love him? an' to visit," the obsidian softly grinned.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
223 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
A soft grin warmed the red woman face, and she smiled back. 
“I am pleased that I could pass on his message, and to see it happily received.” She gave a nod, “And should our paths cross once more, he shall hear your words.”

She looked to the changing of the sky, the made the motion to turn, “I should be heading back to the camp, but I shall not forget our meeting. Thank you, Mireille.
Active weekdays: 
Sapphique
Obsidian*
thank u val, very cool!
848 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
fading! thank you for the thread <3

"an' thanks to you, raindrop," mireille breathed out.
her green eyes would follow the young woman back toward her camp, after which the obsidian would turn for her own, praise and joy in her heart, her mind, her very voice.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
223 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
The red woman, Mireille, returned Raindrop’s gratitude. She gave a nod, “Of course.” then turned to depart for her camp, giving one last look back at the kind woman. 

Always. Thank you Ebony!
Active weekdays: