Ocean's Breath Plateau Out of the blue clear sky
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
223 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
All Welcome 
Thread title from George Strait’s song “Blue Clear Sky”. — All tags are for reference, but the invitation to join is open if you wish. — Her return to Moontide thread isn’t going anywhere, so I’m going to kinda skip over it, assume she found her way to where her and ‘Mac’s den is being constructed. Looking for any morningsides or maybe even ‘Mac. @Dutch cause your in Moontide, @Easy, since you and your travel companions are near.

Once she had returned back to Moontide, she needed rest, so she seeked out the beggining of a den that she and @Sumac would soon make their home. She huddled down into dug out sand and dirt, adjusting so that her hip wouldn’t be hurt as much. She looked out towards the sea, and her mind instantly drifted to Sumac again, cause that’s what love does to you.

A howl rose into the air, a song as clear as the sky, strong as the ocean. Perhaps no one would hear her call, but if they did, maybe, just maybe, it would be her lover.

Once her song was sung, she hoped he was alright, that he would soon be on his way home to her. Laying there, her head ran through what had happened over the last week, and on the top of the list, she knew she’d have to find a way to help @Simeon find his aunt in Moonspear. However, this would prove hard with her hip injury, but she’d made a promise to the young man, and she wouldn’t break it, but for now, she needed rest. To take life one step at a time.
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Moontide
First Trader

spring flower in snow
100 Posts
Ooc — bon
Away
fortunately, or in this case maybe unfortunately, her song was heard.

iiana's head cranes from her rest as a melody danced along with the ocean breeze. with a yawn and a stretch that gets a crack from her back that was begging to be satisfied. chapping her lips, the woman slinks out of her burrow to the source of such a beautiful song.

but something smells off — not just that she was unfamiliar with this wolf, but something else she just can't pin on quite yet. iiana approaches from a distance.

hi! sorry if i'm bothering you. her tone raspy, iiana fights against winter-loafing-exhaustion as her eyes yearn to close. didn't know there was a concert going on tonight.. she giggles.
[Image: Illustration458-1.png]
the taste of salt at the tip of my tongue means i am home
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
223 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Her song was not heard by anyone expected, one she hadn’t know. The other woman approached, but kept a distance. Her voice was of a friendly tone, and she politely apologized should she have been disturbing Raindrop.

“Of course not, your’re fine, I welcome the company.” She said, giving a warm smile, “And I thank you for the compliment. My name Is Raindrop. And you are?”
Active weekdays: 
Moontide
First Trader

spring flower in snow
100 Posts
Ooc — bon
Away
iiana! she pads forwards, shaking the snow off her feet before sitting alongside the woman. lovely name!

the smell of something being off got stronger, but iiana isn't keen to pry.. but she itched to. who were ya calling for, if i can ask?
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
223 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Her name was Iiana, and a unique name it was. She nodded in thanks, and returned Iiana’s compliment, “As is your’s.”

She then asked who Raindrop was calling for, and she didn’t hesitate, as the woman not only seemed kind, she also had the scent of her fellow sea wolves. “I was hoping my song would reach my husband, he’s away tending to family. We’re newly weds, you see, and…. Well, I miss him.”
Active weekdays: 
Moontide
First Trader

spring flower in snow
100 Posts
Ooc — bon
Away
love and marriage is a topic that keeps following iiana and now she is wondering if it's a sign.

i see, i see. dozens of overly dramatic scenarios play out in her mind now, none of which she thinks would be wise to share to an anxious bride.

i'm sure he heard you. or smelled ya. i bet he's running his way over now!
she follows her words with a confident nod.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
223 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
I like this one. Thanks for snagging up my thread Bon. :3

With each growing moment, Raindrop seemed to enjoy Iiana’s company, her words brought a giggle and grin to her face. “I sure hope so. He’s a good man.” However, when Iiana mentioned smell, it reminded her of the current season, how ‘Mac said he wanted to grow his family, she wanted this too. “Anyway, tell me a little more about you, Iiana. Are you also new to the ranks of Village Moontide?”
Active weekdays: 
Moontide
First Trader

spring flower in snow
100 Posts
Ooc — bon
Away
yaa!! saw u made some threads to interact w more of moontide and i felt bad for not joining in lol!! raindrops super cute!

oh, me? aw.. she itches at her nape. i've been here since it's started! in and out, but, everytime i leave i just... come back here. she takes a deep breath of the ocean scent. something that she regrets as the wolf forgot it was still winter, and now her nose is frigid.

it's pleasant. you picked a good place to honeymoon at! 
iiana flashes a toothy grin at her own remark.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
223 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
She listened curiously as Iiana elaborated about herself. She was surprised that this woman had been here for so long. Man, she missed a few pack mates. “Wow, I’m sure you’ve got quite the knowledge of this place.
— “Oh, we’re hoping to build our family here. My husband and I are also drawn to this place, it’s… special.” 

“Say, how’s your knowledge of the pack’s culture? “ She asked with a curious gleam in her eyes. Iiana seemed to be a perfect wolf to ask.
Active weekdays: 
Moontide
First Trader

spring flower in snow
100 Posts
Ooc — bon
Away
mmhm, you guys made the right pick. though she doesn't know what the other packs were like — she doesn't care to find out anyways.

lots of good-hearted people, and we'll be doing a lot of trading soon. it used to be a little quieter around these parts. but now things seem to be changing.
an observation iiana isn't sure to classify as a good or bad thing. it probably will be, and she'd get to meet more people. but the cowardly part of her whispers in her ear that with more eyes leads to more rivalry.

the people here are loyal and kind, you wouldn't have meet a better set of packmates if you'd tried. i'd like to think so anyways!
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
223 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Her reassurance of the pack she chose, and hopefully ‘Mac too, made her feel more confident that her life was really starting to unfold, in all the right ways.

“And I feel so lucky to be part of such a wonderful pack.” She beamed, and her curiosity was even more piqued when Iiana mention that it would get busier and that there would be trading. “Oh, trading sounds like an interesting venture. I’d love to participate should the occasion arise.” She loved collecting treasures, specifically beach treasures, and perhaps she could trade these treasures for other items. 

“Well, I thank you for keeping me company, and I’m delighted to count you among my friends here.”
Active weekdays: 
Moontide
First Trader

spring flower in snow
100 Posts
Ooc — bon
Away
iiana nods in support of the other woman's now beaming energy. she noticed the woman was a little solemn prior to her arrival, so iiana is glad she brought along just a little joy for this newly met friend.

it is! been meaning to get rid of the stuff in my den! i have so many sea shells all over the place, sometimes i step on them! it hurts! she winces at the pain just from mentioning the shells alone. i've got some more things too, if you need any ideas for what to trade, i can lend ya some!
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
223 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
“I’m sure they do.” She nodded, “Why thank you! I’d love that. I’ve only collected a few special things, but my favorite is my Oyster shell, a gift from my husband.” She kept it buried in a little hole that only she knew of, for safety, as it was truly a piece of treasure to her. “Perhaps you and I could trade items sometime. Or hunt for treasures as a team.” Yes, this seemed like a genius idea, and a great way to connect with not only her pack mates, but others outside their ocean home.
Active weekdays: 
Moontide
First Trader

spring flower in snow
100 Posts
Ooc — bon
Away
iiana has done plenty of hunts for quarry before, but never exactly a treasure hunt. so, like a pup that's just been told that theres a surprise for her, iiana's eyes light up.

of course! i'd love to! i've got a couple of shiny thingies already! but having - she stammers momentarily to count. - four eyes out on the lookout is always better!
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
223 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
She could see how Iiana’s eyes lit up at the idea of a treasure hunt. She nodded to her new friend, “Very well then! We’ll have to make it happen. Perhaps when my leg is healed a little more.” She winked.

Raindrop was pleased and even delighted to have met Iiana, making a new friend always felt wonderful. She hoped that she could forge friendships like this soon with the other pack mates.

“Again, thank you, Iiana, for stopping by. It was delightful meeting and getting to know you.”

Shall we wrap this up? :D
Active weekdays: 
Moontide
First Trader

spring flower in snow
100 Posts
Ooc — bon
Away
yea!! it was fun! would love another thread soon!

iiana nearly pipes up before shaking her head. raindrop will be fine, she assures herself, she seems strong, to be chit-chatting with an injured leg and all..

hope your man comes soon, and you better get some eyes on that leg before it becomes worse! she realizes that injury must've been what she was smelling, but she just couldn't place a finger on it immediately.

it was nice meeting ya. don't you forget about our treasure hunt, or i'll send the crabs out! with a final joke, iiana pranced back to her den. she was probably going to be rolling in her bed before she gets some shut-eye anytime soon, but she doesn't mind — for she's made a new friend!
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
223 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Raindrop blushed at her words, feeling a little embarrassed that she’d hadn’t gotten proper care sooner. “Thank you, Iiana. I will.” 
Iiana’s joke made her laugh, “You too. Oh, and of course. No need to send out those crabby crabs!”

Once her new friend was gone, she relaxed again, huddling down in her den, listening to the nearby ocean.
Active weekdays: