Honeyed Pasture ~Stepping stones~
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
223 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Private 
Tags for reference: Set after @Heph and Raindrop discuss Moontide and the coastal packs. @Rodyn

Raindrop had decided she would set out for the coast, but for this day, she spent her time in a lovely field spanning for miles. The snow didn’t fully cover the tall grasses, but it still had a wintry appearance, as there was a light blanket of white. From the scents on the wind, she could tell the coast was not too far, and she relished in the cold oceanic breeze that blew the cold winds inland. She sat there in the field, the wind blowing through her fur, whispering: “Come…. Come to me.” 

In her moments of solitude, she was attuned to smaller feelings within her and around her. She had especially begun to feel different inside, no doubt from the season’s arrival, and she knew that she must be extra vigilant in this time, for her sake. But aside from that, she was at peace; with her life, and herself.
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn didn't normally leave his pack lands. Preferring their damilisr sights and smells. But today he traveled out a bit. Looking for new trails to hunt. He would have many to feed he had a feeling come spring. And he wouldn't shirk this duty.

He saw another shape on thr horizon and approached cautiously, but with a smile.

Hello.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
223 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Her eyes opened, a new scent on the wind: She looked to the horizon where a wolf’s figure approached. She stood, unsure, but soon had nothing to fear, as the man wore a smile and approached with the same caution.

“Hello.” She’d reply, raising her head up just to look a little more alert, “I am Raindrop. May I help you?
Active weekdays: 
Moontide
Alpha*
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn shifted and settled to an easy stance some paces away from her. He didn't wish to make her think he was trying to harm her or anything. He tilted and ear towards her, listening to the way she formed words and nodded his head.

I'm Rodyn. I was just walking, really. I believe you met Heph?

Heph had told him fleetingly of a woman she had met, who may come seeking, but he wasn't certain if this was the right one? And he didn't want to assume so he asked.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
223 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
He positioned himself to in an easy stance keeping a few paces from her, and spoke kindly: “Yes, I did. And she had nothing but wonderful things to tell about Moontide.” She replied, “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Rodyn. I’m Raindrop.” After introducing herself, she continued to inform him of her plan on joining. “I’ve been strongly considering Moontide, and I have decided that it is where I would like to settle down from many months of wandering.” She then stood up, waiting for his further response and hoped that he would consider letting her join their ranks.
Active weekdays: 
Moontide
Alpha*
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn was calm almost always. It was something he prided himself on. He figured there wasn't much time in your life. Somwthing he was even more painfully aware of now. And it cost nothing to be kind.

He hmmmed. What do you like to do? Are you a hunter? A healer? A guardian? A scout like Heph. Will there be wolves coming to find you?

He meant no offense by his questions. He really just wanted to know who was coming into his psck when he hwd childrenm but he doubted she was a threat. Heph had spoken well of her.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
223 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
His questions were understandable, and she would answer them to the best of her ability. It was of no wrong to want to be sure of who you welcome into your home, and for this, she would be open. “As for a skill, I have not much of an idea, however, I’m a capable hunter. I am agile and have no trouble keeping up with prey.“ She explained, continuing on, “My few friends are already in packs, such as Valiant of Moonglow. He’s a good man. A couple of wolves who helped shelter me live up in the Sunspires. And of course, Heph is already of Moontide.”

“Your pack seems to me like a good fit. I was taken from my home, far from here, and if there’s anything I would love, it would be a home to come back too. A family.” As she spoke her inner desire, she wore a smile, a hopeful look in her eye. Should he deny her, she would hold no ill feelings, and simply move on.
Active weekdays: 
Moontide
Alpha*
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Though he would never say it. Rodyn was a bit bias when it came to hinters. He being a hunter himself was always immensely pleased when he met another.

He listened and nodded. then welcome to Moontide. I hope you find a place among us easily.

A small smile a shift in his weight. I am actually tracing patterns of herds today.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
223 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
He welcomed her: a smile grew upon her face, and her tail began to wag. “Thank you Rodyn. I will do my best for you and your pack.”

Now, she decided she would head up to the territory and meet her new packmates. Oh how excited she was, but to look professional she kept the majority of it inside. She turned her attention to his statement of tracing herd patterns, perhaps she could help him track.

“If you would like a tracing partner, I’d be more than glad to tag along.” She offered.

Thank you Danni. I can archive whenever you feel ready. :)
Active weekdays: