Neverwinter Forest Betwixt man and boy
112 Posts
Ooc — Bees
apology was words and words were nothing it was the traces of rodyn's touch that lasted still like burnt-in brand a memory melded with every other like it.

but when hisher name was said shehe froze and to freeze was never the way so this was not fear this was

surprise

twinned with

appreciation?

"y-y-y-yes." came the answer to wrong question and brindled face shook as correction followed "i-imean. nameisright. a-a-andand-" 

mouth clasped and a deep ummmm sound came

body relaxed, head looked down at longtoed paws turned inward

(that wasn't the way they should turn outward to run so this wasn't fear this was)

"...nobodyeveraskedmethat." was whispered at herhis toes at a volume so low it could scarcely be heard.

head rose face aped severity and mouth was taunt line as shehe took ability to make a choice seriously

"i'llbet.k." nasal inhale. "youberodyn." a sharp nod as if approving own decision.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn felt bad that he had upset the little shehe dog beast. He hadn't meant to, only share a touch to show friendliness. Wolves were friendly social creatures, clearly this one was not used to such things though.

The dog beast stared at him with surprise etched on hisher face, but they thought over the question as if it were a serious one. As if it were something heshe had never had to do, was make a decision. Rodyn waited patiently his tail limp behind him. The dog beast speaking and then making unintelligible noises. 

The next thing they uttered pierced Rodyn's heart a little. That no one had asked the dog beast what it wanted. That was probably the fear of the touch and why it seemed to burn.

Alright you be T.K. I'll be Rodyn. 

Rodyn stood slowly to his feet, moving so as to not scare the beast dog. Let's bury this and then i'm gonna find a place to den down. You're more than welcome to come if you want, or you can meet me another time? Is that okay T.K.?
112 Posts
Ooc — Bees
face remained very very serious thinking this a moment of authority rare to storybook status

but agreement with very important choice made curled lips into smile. yesyesyes said brown eyes.

rodyn moved and heshe shuffled again filled with this time incomprehensible excitement 

is that okay t.k.?

pupils went to corners mouth puckered as this was pondered

"okay." nodding "willcome." hesitation. "butwillleavetoo."

no chains no fences no commands again.

dog followed wolf, curious about this newfound concept of storing food.