Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
Rodyn is checking in with all the members of the pack, only if you have time.

Rodyn shifted gears and this time went in search of probably his oldest friend in the teekon @Void. They had a rocky start to their pack lands, but he hoped that Void could understand why he had to speak with him. Maybe not why Heph had gotten upset, though he should think on it, but why Rodyn had to speak with him. Void was his best friend certainly, but he couldn't be impartial anymore. Not as a leader. He must remain neutral no matter how hard.

Around his shoulders her carried one of the caribou skins that he and Void had felled so many moons ago. When he had been in search of his bride price this would be a gift for Void to put in his own den or in the woods where he slept, whatever it was that he wished upon to use it for. There was an even step to his gait and a smile on his face.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void saw his friend coming over, this time smiling and walking in a happy way, bearing a skin. He figured this would be a positive interaction then. "Hey." He said, not quite as happily as he had said it last time, in case he was mistaken.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn's smile faltered and he shuffled a paw for a moment. A clearing of a throat and he continued on.

I'm checking in with everyone and I brought you a caribou skin from when we hunted the beast. I figured you could put it where your sleeping place is.

Then he stood unsure what to do or say. Void didn't understand him and he wasn't sure how he could help him understand.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
He noticed his friends smile falter. "Oh I'm not mad or anything.. I just wanted to make sure that you didn't have something else strict to say to me. So I didn't want to be overly friendly if that was the case but I'm chill now, if you are." Void said smiling, bumping his shoulder into Rodyn. 

He took the skin gratefully. "I really appreciate this, it brings back memories." He said, still smiling
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn felt something in his chest untighten. Glad to know that Void wasn't angry with him anymore. That was a good thing at least he felt it was. He took a deep breath and returned the nudge.

Yea i thought it might. I'm glad you helped me with these. A smile lit up his face and colored his eyes. He wouldn't have gotten done as quickly without his friends help.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"now that I am in your pack and not moonglow, are things around getting a mate, or bride as you say, different? or the same?" Void asked, unsure. He remembered Rodyn mentioning something about this earlier but he wasn't 100% sure.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
He shook his head. Samani and I will not dictate who can have a mate. We will probably ask that if you do have one, and want pups you make sure we have the resources and the proper growth to support such things before doing so. We must all work together to make sure we survive well.

A soft smile on his face at the thought. Samani and I have talked about our own. I must say I am nervous.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"I have a little experience taking care of younger wolves. There was a boy, Bear, who had a relation to that wolf Amalia in some way, who I sorta protected for a while. There was just instinct that hit me instantly when I saw he needed help. I'm sure you'll do amazing as a father." Void said with a smile. "And I'll always be here for support."
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn couldn't hide the small smile. I hope you're right. You'll have to invite this bear for a hunt when we have one, yes?

Rodyn was trying to remember Amalia. She had only been with Moonglow for a short time and he hadn't spent any long period of time with her.

Thank you for that.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"of course! I could teach your young to fight too! you're probably a better one for hunting but i'd say i'm a better fighter, no offense to you though." Void said

"And you're welcome. Remember that, and I genuinely believe everything I said."
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn chuckled. You're probably right. I shy away from violence if I can. It's not something I Like. Rodyn moved his head in thought. He had been violent before, had violence done against him, and he was not a fan. He preferred to talk things through or find a peaceful solution

Rodyn chuckled and nudged his friend. I hope you know i think you're awesome too and I think it's great that you are trying to be better in all ways.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
not me smiling IRL at that post

"Yeah, everyone needs to know how to fight though so they can defend themselves if they need to at least though." Void said.

He smiled at his friends comment. "Thanks, I feel it more now, I used to think my old self was awesome but he was just straight up an idiot and a jerk." Void chuckled.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
I love writing Rodyn he comes so easy and he's just so sweet

Rodyn frowned. It was true, but he hated it. But Shikoba had made sure to explain that to him too. He spoke quietly. Have you ever sparred Aiolos or Shikoba? They are both formidable fighters and you may learn something more from them.

A soft pang of longing for the two in question colored his heart. He had loved those he left in Moonglow, but he was happy with where their life was going. All of them here in the tide.

Sometimes and with only certain wolves. Rodyn jested, though it was true. Void had never been cruel to him, not once.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"I haven't. I fought a big white wolf once though and like her family or something. She's the only wolf to ever truly beat me while I was strong. Some other man got me once but not like she did, and I had already recently fought someone just before him so I had injuries. She's probably the only wolf I've encountered out here that's bigger than me. And her juvenile daughter is my size which is crazy. The girl's like 2 years younger than me and my size! She definitely knocked some sense into me." Void huffed at the memories.

"Yeah, I wonder what I saw in you, why I decided to befriend you instead of attack you. I don't really remember the circumstances or that first day too much, I just remember that things went well." Void said.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn listened and didn't say much. Void had a storied life with fighting since his movement to the teekon. It was rather concerning.

Rodyn shrugged a shoulder. Who really knows, but everything happens for a reason they say. A soft smile on his face then. Void had done some mistakes of course, but hadn't everyone and he was trying to do better.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"Yeah, if I was never the bad guy I was before, I don't think I would've become the man I am today." Void said. He smiled at Rodyn. "if I'd never befriended you I'd probably still be alone and fighting others for no reason in the mountains, so I thank you, genuinely, with all my heart, for sticking by me." He said softly, his voice breaking a bit but full of meaning and gratitude. "Fate brought us together but it was you who chose to stick by me."
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn's own throat tightened a little and he nudged his friend, harder than he needed too, but he knew Void would understand what he couldn't say.

Absolutely.

Then he cleared his throat and chuckled. Let's go hunt something.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
rodyn getting all emotional at voids 'speech' <3
Void smiled. Rodyns slightly rough nudge didn't even bother him, he didn't really budge from it at all as he was bigger than his friend. "love ya buddy." Void said for the first time. Yes it was platonic and love in a brotherly way, but he had never said those words. He had never felt comfortable enough to, but now he did.

"hunting would be great." He responded to Rodyn's suggestion. It seemed like all they did after a conversation but he was fine with that.
we can fade here if you want
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn is an emotional wolf and he always hunts because it's all he knows how to share that he cares. His love language is acts of service.

Love you too. Was his response and a wag of his tail. They needed to get out of here, before Rodyn cried salty tears all over his friends paws and his own. His throat thick with emotion.

Rodyn knew they always hunted. But it was the only way he knew how to share his love for others. He was an acts of service kind of guy and the only services he knew well was Hunting and trading. These were two things he excelled at and knew he was almost always guaranteed to be able to get those he cared for something from it.