Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
Upon his shoulders he carried the haunches of meat. Having given the pelt to Kannoyak and the other half of the meat. This would do them well. Moonglow was prospering, there were babies coming. @Kukutux and Sahkmet were expecting. It was a joyous time, though it was tinged with a small note of bittersweetness.

Rodyn meant what he said, home was wherever Samani was, but that didn't mean that he couldn't be sad about leaving. He had begun to make a life here with Samani. He had already started sorting through his den. He didn't know when they'd be leaving or even if they would be ready to leave soon, but he wanted to be prepared, but for now. For now he would continue to fill the caches with meat like today.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
"sivullik."

her voice was soft with affection. she looked at his rich carrying.

"i have shared words with samani. i give my blessing to you, to build your village moontide."

her eyes were sharp, without the tears she had shed against the fur of her daughter.

"protect her." but her gaze said that kukutux knew rodyn would stand against all things, between teeth and samani.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
His title sprung from the maw of Kukutux and he lifted his head and moved to move closer to her. He lay the meat gently to his side, licking at the fur, so it wasn't as congealed and far apart.

He met her gaze with his own, searching and kind, his own eyes slightly misty. Are you alright, Moonwoman?

Then her next words and he nodded. With my life I promise.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
a tear found its pathway to her cheek.

"i grieve to lose samani. but you have made her happy, rodyn. i see your village, strong with love."

she drew a breath.

"she has so much in her heart for you."
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn unsure what to do ghosted forward to hold or touch, but stopped at the last minute, because he was uncertain if she would want him too. SHe was like another mother to him, but he also didn't know how she liked to grieve.

A small smile lit up his features and colored his yellow eyes. I am glad it will be so. And I too have much love for her, moonwoman.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux allowed the man close; she brushed his forehead with her muzzle.

"she told me she dreamed of children."

did the firsthunter also think of these things?
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Yellow eyes slitted closed like a cat at the touch, and a small smile stayed affixed upon his face. How long since he had been held by a mother? Too long really. Perhaps all this talk of children is what brought such thoughts to the forefront.

She told me of them too. They sound wonderful and I hope they become true. Their names fit them. Though even if they are not as we dreamed, but they are healthy. That is all I care about. Healthy mom and babies.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kuktutux nodded.

"i will come, when it is time. sialuk also, and callyope. even ariadne. she will have many with her," she assured.

she would not think otherwise.

"do you dream of these things, sivullik?"
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
It assured him that they would come. And a sense of peace fell over him. He would be sure to send a messenger within a week, maybe two of when she would, if she would become pregnant. No use getting to far ahead of things.

I like that you will all be there and I am sure Samani does too.

he smiled bashful and nodded. But I have always wanted children. There is no greater blessing I feel.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux nodded.

"only love is first."

ah, she knew he would be good to her girl-who-walks-toward-the-sea.

the truth of samani's name would be confirmed.

she stood. "come. i have finished with a gift." she would lead him back to her ulaq and there give the man a wrap of fine soft leather with a piece of ivory inside, stained with red earth.

"it is a charm of goodwill. bury it beneath the floor of the ulaq that you build with samani."
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Tears sprang to his eyes and he looked at moonwoman with a fondness. You do us a great kindness. This hunter appreciates you and all you have done for him.

His tail wagged and he couldn't quite stop the lump that lodged in his throat. He would miss Moonglow and moonwoman. Even though they were not going far, it was still going to be a bittersweet moment.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
"this woman knows you will be a good son."

kukutux kissed rodyn's forehead softly with her motherly glow shining now upon her rounded body.

"you go with my peace and my blessing."
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
A warming. A soft brush and he was almost a crying mess, but he kept calm.

Thank you. He whispered and then before he lost his composure he would take his leave. Bringing the talisman with him, keeping it wrapped and treating it as carefully as he could.