The Tangle [m]oonbuggy
5 Posts
Ooc — Box
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Here there be puppymakin’ and descriptions of heat, viewer discretion is advised

Corsair wasn’t stupid.

She grew up with pirates and assorted ship whores, she knew the scent that curved from her body like she knew the tides. She was of the age where she could have children.

She didn’t care to, of course, but hey. There was always some soft hearted fool she could pawn them off on with enough of a sob story should they get too annoying. But she didn’t want to be near her beloved sea while she was a sex crazed hog wild temptress.

So, she diverted course and went into the woods, tail bobbing already, prowling with great speed through the landscape. Only to trip over a root and be sent sprawling with a “yarp!” and a thud of her chest hitting the ground.

Ow.
Don't underestimate me just because I'm half blind - Dasher
25 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Dasher was nearby. He heard the female thud and then caught her heat scent. He approached, holding himself in a relaxed stance but making sure to show of his strength by practically strutting with his strides.

A low noise tumbled in his chest. Inviting and also asking for invitation at the same time for the thing he knew she wanted and that he could give.
Adopted by Suledin as of February 03.
5 Posts
Ooc — Box
Instead of receiving a hello, she received a noise. Want, lust, greed, all the things she had no intention of actively rewarding.

She adapted a relaxed posture upon the ground, eyes like a hawk.

Did ya’ns go and forget how to say a lil hi? Came the quick snap of a response. Corsair wouldn’t just roll over with a little swagger and a growl. The man wanted her? He’d have to work for it, it would be the same with any other suitors she took.
Don't underestimate me just because I'm half blind - Dasher
25 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Concluding! - Suledin
The woman snapped in response to his greeting, and Dasher was immediately ashamed. He retreated from the interaction and left her to the solitude she clearly desired.
Adopted by Suledin as of February 03.