Dragoncrest Cliffs [m] Hate myself if I can go for miles
76 Posts
Ooc — xynien
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Drug use?? Wolf drugs??? Screams as I accidentally mark this conception
She waited awhile, until she was settled and certain that she could handle it. But this had always been inevitable, Rae knew that. It was the real reason no one ever stuck around, the reason she'd ended up on the wrong side of heartbreak. The thing was, none of that mattered more than the feeling she would always chase.
Rae tested a few things, and ultimately settled on the seeds of a flower whose name she did not know. She recognized them, though. Any street rat long accustomed to seeking escape would know these. So Rae swallowed a few and meandered down to the beach, waiting for that familiar sensation to creep over her. By now it felt more like being normal than being high, and the spaces between felt like some kind of horrible haze. It was easy enough to push that feeling aside when she'd gone awhile without, at least. But for now she wouldn't go without. For now she would feel okay.