Greatwater Lake Angel And The Demon
7 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
@Slade

The white and grey she-wolf listened to the sounds of the water that echoed throughout her ears. She lied down and looked to the stump that was her right leg. It took her a long time to reach a place where she could rest since she was a traveler, and was new to the region that she was in. Her light blue eyes could see the lake clearly as she lapped some of the water, quenching her thirst and focusing on the fish that swam around the lake. She had not come up with a place this nice for a long time, keeping focused on the land for some time, wishing she had a friend or someone she could talk to at the time.
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
The filteration of barely surviving light was knocking at the den eyelids of the Nightmare.
It annoyed him, a persistent yet necessary thing, the brightness. With a audible yawn, the obsidian brute made his way to his fours, and shook off the last of his roar like yawn. Volcanic irises scanned the sight infront of him, the satisfaction of seeing thick trunks, gnarled roots, and pain promising thistle thorn pronged bushes that fringed his den clearing.

Slade took slow yet long strides toward the slight opening amongst the foliage, and took the shortest path to the 'Outland', a term he was beginning to call the 'happy happy joy joy' grass lands inhabited by those who thrived in happiness.
Comming upon the pack borders, he passed over them, and soon felt the rays of the sun on his back.
It bothered him, yet the shadow king tolerated it.
He traveled down to a water hole, a lake like pond, expecting more solitude, only to realize his expectations came up short.

A pale girl, a pelt that bore artic relations in he blood.

"Hello, there."

His deep baritones sliced the silence between them, as his golden and orange fiery gaze fixed themselves on her lappin the waters surface.
7 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
She turned her cranium over to where the brute had been expected to be standing, his tone deep yet monotone in realization. His coat was dark, and she did not know if he was here to fight or kill her, for if he did try and fight her, she knew she would end up coming up short within the squabble due to her missing leg. She turned her body and lied down, meeting his flame colored gaze that consisted of orange and red colors. His eyes were definitely different, but astonishing to see to say the least.

"Salutations," she would say to him. He smelled like a pack wolf, though her tone was more angelic and more upper class than the brute before her, she would at least show respect to the man that could easily kill her within a matter of time if he so desired. The sounds of crows echoed in her lobes, but she paid no heed to their rambunctious calls, she was more concerned about the male that seemed to come and greet himself to her.
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
The girls voice rang to him, the angelic voice rushing to respond to his greet to her.
The voice that reeked of innocence. It was slathered in the sickly pale light, the soft bell tones that screamed, deadened, yet aroused his darker side within, the side that craved the sweet girl, the desire to corrupt her, to draw her in, and whisper secrets of all the shadows that soft spoken angels like her were unaware of.
The sins, the shadows, the voids that surrounded the very aspect of 'innocent life'.

Grinning, a gentlemanly smile, a gilded motion, he sent to the pale fae who posed her trio legged form in a submissive posture.

"No need to dirty your coat for me, dear girl. We are not in pack lands, so hierarchy will not be necessary. Even if we were, it is a privilege I give you, a secret, just for you.
Unless the Night Queen views us, her everlasting gaze, only then, will I void the promise temporarily. You may rise, beautiful."
7 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
She went to sit upon her haunches, leaning slightly since she was only sitting on three legs. Her eyes met his own as they shimmered in the sunlight, almost making it seem like her eyes were actually gems. The constant thought that this man would corrupt and use her, filled her mind with thought that questioned why she was even talking to the brute that was standing before her now. He seemed to be a year older than she was, not a big difference in age. Even though they were not on his pack lands, he seemed to act as if he would only make himself seem innocent, then slaughter her at the right moment.

"What is your name?" She asked, still in her simple tone, but not formal this time as she looked around a couple times, almost expecting his pack to come and kill her, before soon giving up and looking at his eyes once more, the fiery colors almost hypnotizing her in their red and orange glow.
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
"Slade. Slade Nightmare, former Alpha of Nightmare Elm, now a humble Nu of BlackFeather Woods, the pack that resides over in those woods,"

The massive hessian broke his entrapping gaze from the hellion, pointing his velvet muzzle to the omnious woods from where he traveled.

"An what is your name, girl?", he asked, once again pinpointing her irises with his own.
7 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
"Ellasyn (Ella-sin)" She explained to him and looked over to the lake and soon walked over, snapping down on a fish in a matter of seconds, soon grabbing two and placing one in front of the brute named Slade. She was only being kind to him as the sounds of the fish echoed in her ears as she placed her one good front paw on the fish and began to eat her meal.
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
The snow white pronounced her title to him, her efficient words cutting through the air, as she turned and caught a small snack for him.
He knew he waant hungry, but deciding to be a proper lupine, he ate it out of respect.
Moreso, the respect that he wanted her to think he had for her.

"Thank you, Ellasyn. Do you have a home here, in Teekon Wilds?"

if not, give her to The Queen, his mental voice directed him.

Patience, Nightmare.
Patience.
7 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
She shook her head, she knew he was planning on doing something with her, and the idea, she knew, would not be good. Ellasyn couldn't really run away due to her having only three legs and he could catch her in a matter of seconds. A small sigh escaped her maw and she looked over to the sky, "I can tell you are planning on maybe doing something with me. I'm not afraid, so go ahead and do your worst," she would explain to him, closing her eyes.
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Odd. This girl almost seemed to know his dark little mind.
But ignorant of what.

"I only wished to offer you a place amongst us, at BlackFeather, Ellasyn. I don't know if that's the 'worst' thing you wanted me to do to you, but I'd like to inform you that it's not what I bore in mind."

Strange girl. Strange girl, indeed.
Slade progressed to wonder what Meldresi what think of the fae.
She would probably assess the strengths and weaknesses of the hellion.
The dark king prayed her strengths werent physical, for that would be a joke, if they were.
7 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
She felt stupid after he was offering a place amongst the pack that he had been living in it would seem. Ellasyn was still new to these lands, so she never knew what the pack names were or where their territories were. She sighed a little and nodded, "Alright, I would like to stay if your alpha would be willing to have me," she smiled slightly.
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
A nod was the only response he offered to the girl's retort.
A simple gesture of acceptance.
And with a swift torn on his heel, the shadowed man led way to the horror bearing lands, awaiting the sounds of the following femalia.

Managing the silent gait, Slade kept to the clear and obvious path to the pack lands, and on his way, he murmured over his shoulder to the girl,

"I do hope you have some sort of offering to BlackFeather, for Meldresi doesn't take too kind to slackers, miss Ella."
7 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
"I'm good at hunting, perhaps that would help. I may only have three legs, but hopefully healing would be a good source for your pack," she explained to him. She was not a good hunter, but her healing skills were impeccable to say the least.
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
◆Last post from me. Send BF a pack req, and ill set up a thread for you, me, and her, and/or @Keith if he wants to meet her. (Try not to scare her too bad, amigo. ) Good thread, Ez. ◆

At the mention of her abilities, they began enter the forbidding forest, the darkness swallowing them as if the folliage overhead were the top jaws of some open mouthed beast.
Ah, the darkness. Not there just yet, but near.

"I do hope you may be willing to be an apprentice to the Queen, for the Alphess too, is a master healer. If your actions can appease her, you will be accepted, Ellasyn. You've got a chance."

His inner thoughts swirled their haunting and sinister words,
try not to fuck it up, girl.
and turning back to face ahead, his smirk glistened in the dark.
The border. They made it.
Time is up.