Bramblepoint whining like a little pup
Loner
18 Posts
Ooc — idle
Away
All Welcome 
Replaying and getting angry therefore, Hiemis didn’t get too far from the place where salmons tasted the freshest and where the accident with the one she didn’t want to have anything in common happened.

It was difficult to walk and even more difficult to breathe. Each inhale she took felt like a torture and the more air her lungs swallowed, the more it hurt. So upon that, she plopped down with a soft whine. Unfortunately hours felt like days. The worst was her legs didn’t carry her too far either.

Starvation was getting to her as well and despite thinking too noble of herself, suddenly the berries around her appeared like something she’d fest upon in order to survive. Her eyes closed—that body called for its well deserved rest. Maybe she was being just dramatic and completely fine, but also… what if not? It wouldn’t make any sense for her chest to be hurting this much without a reason. 

Still, it didn’t matter—she was no weakling.
shut up.
°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
Moonglow
Gamma
90 Posts
Ooc — bee
galana had always been sure to share a few words with at least one before slipping away from the spine. first it had been nerves and discomfort spurring her into short ventures away, but now it was growing to boredom. kukutux had been away, and the girl frightened herself of being clingy towards her brothers. their approval was almost obsessed over, just neck in neck with ajei's. the pretty girl made her just as nervous, if not more. in spite of this, she still made a point of distance, likely prompted by obligation no matter how much she adored the individuals.

her mind raced over these matters until a ghost graced her vision, or a wolf? female, her nose relayed to her.

"are you alright, miss?" well of course not.

galana cursed herself, but hoped there was a way she could help the woman. she understood the wisp to be in a situation similar to her previous one. running. it was not the girls business to what, but she still wondered. where galana was polite, she was just as nosy.
[Image: d3jp7hf-0664de4f-6cb0-4493-b8fd-98f26181...0z5sj-61nQ]

Loner
18 Posts
Ooc — idle
Away
Shocked and panicking, that was the reaction of Hiemis upon the notice and gentle nudge of someone she had never seen before. And what that meant for her? Acting defensive, cold and ignorant to show her independency even at this moment when the sun didn’t shine the brightest. It meant being brave and pretending just like she was doing throughout her whole life.

Yes, I am fine. I am just taking a little break. You do not need to worry. She told the lady with a huff and attempt to lift herself up. Suddenly a seeping ache forced her back on the ground however and she growled to herself, hopeful for the other to not hear.

Being it Hiemis; to mask the pain, poor she looked at the other, a little bit rude towards her. What do you want?
shut up.
Moonglow
Gamma
90 Posts
Ooc — bee
her brows furrowed with concern, ears turned downwards at the growl. the ghost told galana she was fine. a facade of security flowed from the pale woman.

"to help." she replied in simply and indifferent. "i want to help you."

galana stared without second thought, unmoving; it was a learned behavior of breaking through hard hearts, sternly insisting her compassion.

Loner
18 Posts
Ooc — idle
Away
I told you I am fine, Hiemis growled and sighed as her head raised to look the other in the eyes. I am chilling here, have you not noticed? Why were they so insistent on helping her though? She was just fine, overly dramatic. As her mother would say. It was probably only a question of time before she was gonna be okay anyway.

Besides, it would be an embarrassment to her if she ended up being alright. They would think too low of her supposedly and that made her worried, especially if the one she was talking to was a lady. You can leave. Another sigh left her and she faced away, resting her head on the ground.

It made no sense to her… that this wolf wanted to help for no reason. It sounded suspicious.
shut up.
Moonglow
Gamma
90 Posts
Ooc — bee
"sorry. i just thought that collapsing looks far from chilling." galana said flatly.

irritation prickled beneath her skin, thinking the ghost stubborn and rude. she stayed silent for a moment longer. the pause around them grew awkward as galana remained where she stood, thinking. she too, was stubborn with her desire to help, just as this stranger was stubborn with her desire to deny it.

"i have a rabbit tucked away some way back there, if you want it." she paused a second. "i can bring it to you?"

Loner
18 Posts
Ooc — idle
Away
Swallowing on nothing, Hiemis imagined the pretty and fat rabbit. That sweet taste of its meat on her tongue and it dropping down her stomach, stuffing it full. Suddenly the amount of saliva in her mouth increased and she had to gulp down again.

She was starving. The last meal she had was a while ago and that stolen salmon of hers didn’t count.

Rabbit? Not thinking straight, her mouth ran on its own, complicating the situation more. Fuck, she bit on her tongue to silence herself but it was too late. What do you want for it? I am not really hungry but...
shut up.
Moonglow
Gamma
90 Posts
Ooc — bee
"just wait here a bit. i'll be back." galana did not engage her question, departing before the snowy woman could deflect further.

she stepped away out of view in a calm, leisure manner but soon broke into a hurried trot towards her hidden catch. it was not far, a few minutes walk. not long after her departure she had returned with the creature within her jaws. it was a decent size, almost enough to share, but she would not mention that. moonglow kept her well fed, youth being the cause of her pressing bones.

"still kickin?" she attempted to ask through a mouthful of fur.

Loner
18 Posts
Ooc — idle
Away
i am loving their interaction a lot so far hehe

Galana probably didn’t need to look too hard for the drool leaking down onto the grass; it was quite obvious and Hiemis then couldn’t hide the disinterest for any longer. The starvation was getting up to her.

Whilst the other lady was gone, she thought it through. There was no other option but to give up and admit defeat, which she wasn’t gonna do yet but maybe it would happen to come easier in the near future. For now the goal was to see in what condition the rabbit was, which happened to reach her pleasant expectations.

Why would you be sharing your food with me? What’s your reason? You look like you need it more yourself. She told the pretty red lady after examining her body and especially her neck area further. You look hurt.
shut up.
Moonglow
Gamma
90 Posts
Ooc — bee
me too!! :D

galana slowly moved to place the rabbit in front of the stranger. the ruddy girl contemplated her question a moment, stiffening in the slightest bit before lowering herself onto to the ground to have level eye contact.

"old wounds." galana said, looking over her a moment in silence. "and besides, i'd hope someone would do the same for me."

"let's eat?" galana tore flesh from the carcass, hoping it would make the envision of snow more comfortable delving into the meal. "what's your name?"

she chewed slowly, wanting to subtly leave most of the meal to the woman.

Loner
18 Posts
Ooc — idle
Away
Hiemis hesitated for a second or two, watching the other lady eat before leaning in and taking a bite of her own. “Hiemis,” she answered prior to tasting. “What’s yours?”

With a lowered gaze, still suspicious and concerned about being attacked, the meat melted on her tongue and then one bite turned into two and three until the realization of what she was doing hit. At that point finding will to stop was impossible.

If Hiemis found someone in a similar condition, she would probably ignore them and distanced herself. If that someone was Galana, an unknown energy would pull her in however. As odd as it sounded, that lady was somehow special.

They seem pretty fresh. What happened?
shut up.
Moonglow
Gamma
90 Posts
Ooc — bee
hiemis said her name in a manner that convinced galana it was the truth. she was quick to continue seeking the cause of the scars, and the ruddy girl swallowed her bite down roughly. galana sighed, hoping to release the heaviness on her chest with it.

"galana." she responded, thinking the snowy woman's name a pretty thing.

"a bad man." she looked away for a moment, thinking. "took me from home pretty young. i wanted to go home. i asked pretty often though, but i earned these when i kept pushing past his usual warnings."

she decided there was no harm in the truth. perhaps hiemis had been wronged in similar ways?

"i'm away from that now." galana took another small bite, her hunger diminished thinking of mida and gray. "should you ever need shelter from such things, or a meal, moonglow would have you."

she expected hiemis to deny the invitation, but didn't see a problem in offering such. it was a place of healing.

Loner
18 Posts
Ooc — idle
Away
Hiemis paused and stopped eating for a moment, thinking of what she was told. There was a silence lingering as she didn’t know how to react. I see

It sounded familiar… the situation. Not exactly, but it still did.

So you were kidnapped? I am sorry. It was difficult to admit what she has been through herself and at the end of the day she didn’t recognize her fate as something bad. She deserved it and compared to Galana’s experience it was nothing (in her head it appeared to be so even if there wasn’t much of a difference). Thinking of herself as someone who was rather spoiled and unreasonably dramatic, Hiemis remained quiet. Her ribs were also hurting less and it made her feel like she was seriously overreacting.

I’ll consider it… Moonglow or what was that you are talking about. I am a bratty one, I don’t know if I’d fit in.
shut up.
Moonglow
Gamma
90 Posts
Ooc — bee
galana had not experienced this reaction to that story. her family, aside from arrluk, seemed to be filled with anger or discomfort. hiemis was just- sorry. she did not feel deprived of breath, in fact, the past seemed a little lighter.

"there's a space for everyone there. kukutux, the moonwoman is very kind, wise. she was a mother in the absence of my own." she understood the skepticism, but ensured there was no need. "what you need she can be."

galana had never been more sure of something. whatever self-depreciating thoughts she carried, moonglow denied. surely, that could be hiemis's truth as well. that, and galana would like a friend. where the ruddy girl preferred solitude, this ghost was an easy presence. she liked it.

Loner
18 Posts
Ooc — idle
Away
i am sorry for the slow responses, ive been kinda struggling to figure out what i want to do with her but i like her joining the pack a little bit so ill prolly let it happen hehe

I don’t need mother, nor father; I already have both. And besides, I especially don’t need anyone to boss me around and treat me lowly, because of being just a mere human in a group of many.

Listening to orders and accepting rules she didn’t like was a trait she didn’t have. She was the leader; the woman who would rule and correct others! However… that was just a dream she had. Truthfully, with her nature, she wouldn’t be able to manage the responsibility that cane with it which would lead her getting into conflict.

I don’t need anything but fulfill duty. She gulped. Is she still your mother despite ruling though? How is she like?
shut up.
Moonglow
Gamma
90 Posts
Ooc — bee
no worries! if you'd like we can set up a slightly backdated thread to moonglow when you are ready if it works out icly! :)

galana had not imagined kukutux as one who ruled. she believed the woman deserving of respect, authority placed upon her as all looked to her in this light. her anaa was wise and strong, she did not know how to explain it!

"she is kind, soft, but as solid as stone when needed." so the girl thought. "she is a great mother, kukutux does not recklessly carry such responsibilities or connections. if that makes any sense."

she concluded her short ramble with a laugh, and galana quieted in seriousness as she looked in the face of anxiety.

"you would not have to stay if it is not the life you desire." a shy smile followed. "but i'd like it if you'd come and see."

just come and see! is all the bright, silversmoke eyes reflected as she looked into sweet hues of brown.

Loner
18 Posts
Ooc — idle
Away
Why was her heart meeking? Why was she weak…? The little girl in her stared with large eyes and lashes at the fire in front of her and for a moment she felt a little hideous for acting like a crybaby in front of a much younger wolf she could be a mother or aunty figure to.

Lead the way! She desired to say but couldn’t. Despite forgetting about the ache in the upper part of her body during the conversation, it was still there and she couldn’t move and wouldn’t be able to for quite a bit. Going with Galana and meeting a different kind of home she could find a warmth in sounded a little pleasant, however Hiemis would still keep a fair distance  to protect herself from disappointment, if so. It was difficult to trust.

Fine, I’ll go and you can show me after I take some rest. You can stay but you can go, that’s up to you. Thank you for the meal. I’ll ensure to return it seriously. Please, stay.
shut up.
Moonglow
Gamma
90 Posts
Ooc — bee
so sorry for the late reply, i wasn't notified when you replied :,( i also haven't received a discord pm.. would you mind sending me yours?

"whenever you're ready. i'm waiting here with you." she said softly, but flat.

galana offered her a smile of reassurance before rolling onto her side and looking upwards. she'd share her home and was sure that no regrets would be felt.

"it will be good." her tail tapped the ground a few times at that.