Silvertip Mountain antipathy
84 Posts
Ooc — ebony
@byll. being rreaaalllllly vague lol

<style type="text/css">q {font-family: 'Vivaldi'; font-style: strong; font-size: 20px; color: #DF0101; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #F5A9A9;} p {margin: 40px 80px 0px 80px; font-family: 'Lucida Bright', serif; color:#000000; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; font-size:25px'} </style>

so what do you think? buffalo felt he already knew the answer, but he asked it of his sister all the same, throwing out his chest proudly as he gazed at himself in the ice-licked waters of a nearby stream. the trickle itself poured down the mountainside, along the ledge where he had settled himself.

presently the boy folded his lanky form to the ground, outstretching one broad forepaw to tap-tap-tap byll insistently upon her haunch. he meant to grasp her attention, but also to annoy her, and his tongue lolled with the sudden intensity of the dangerous game.

BUFFALO IS RATED R
PROCEED WITH CAUTION
21 Posts
Ooc —
"Lovely," she responded, her voice lilting and pleased; she was at the time more than happy, believed Buffalo to have found this place for them. She ran her tongue over her teeth and her plume swayed left and right. "You've pleased us," Byll decides to admit this, her two-toned eyes, nearly a match to his own, looking to his own. The girl peered at the water when he began to prod at her, and for a minute she grinned...

And then in an instant, her happiness was gone. They were displeased, and she turned to snap at the paw to demonstrate this. But truth be told, the crazed woman did not know what she might do were she to catch it. She never did. Her eyes spoke her desire for blood.
84 Posts
Ooc — ebony
<style type="text/css">q {font-family: 'Vivaldi'; font-style: strong; font-size: 20px; color: #DF0101; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #F5A9A9;} p {margin: 40px 80px 0px 80px; font-family: 'Lucida Bright', serif; color:#000000; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; font-size:25px'} </style>

he snatched his paw back, chortling. buffalo never felt that he was in any real danger from his sister, but he had seen the destruction she had wrought against others. in some way he was quite proud of her violent nature, her swift switches from mood to mood.

the boy rose to his feet, lip curled in a feral warning, but his eyes had softened at the sight of her. extending his muzzle, buffalo made as if to nuzzle the proud curve of her throat, tail curled over his hips in a display of affectionate dominance, his protective nature glinting in the nature of his gestures.

byll belonged to him, to him and no other. he saw her beauty grow each day; even beneath the blood, past the mad glimmer of her eyes, the girl resembled a curved pearl, and this he did not like, and so he would guard her from those would did.

BUFFALO IS RATED R
PROCEED WITH CAUTION
21 Posts
Ooc —
Byll felt the emptiness of air beneath her teeth, and at the resounding click she snarled in disappointment. No one was safe from her wrath, but there was something to be said about Their behavior toward her brother. They were a great deal more forgiving toward him than anything else, and she felt her annoyance dissipate into nothing. Her eyes turned away again until she caught movement in the corner of her eye. She watched him bare his teeth and Byll was not shy in copying his gestures, I'm in charge, I'm in charge!!!!. Of course it was not to be, she was too fickle, but she still protested nonetheless. In the distance, they would appear as identical as they were. As though there were a mirror.

As he shuffled toward her, Byll nearly withdrew. But he was not Her, and so she let him near, huffing. Byll believed much the same as Buffalo. He was hers, and hers alone. None would take what belonged to her. She claimed him again with a rough nip (rarely could she control herself enough to be gentle) to his cheek, and she leaned into him with all of her weight.
84 Posts
Ooc — ebony

he followed the click of her teeth with a low, pleased growl. supporting her weight for a broad moment, buffalo gazed down the mountainside, wondering aimlessly where the stream led. at length, he drew away from the girl and moved to the edge of the cliff-face. their trek over the mountains had left him in awe of the massive landforms, and it was a reverence not easily shaken.

do you think She will follow us? buffalo asked after the tick of a few seconds, turning to regard his sister over one bloodstained shoulder. he was speaking of clarice, the madwoman who had reared them, but he need not elaborate to byll. she would know.

BUFFALO IS RATED R
PROCEED WITH CAUTION
21 Posts
Ooc —
As he moved from her, Byll spun so that she would face his hindquarters and swatted at his plume. It was her turn to be obnoxious, but when he spoke, her eyes darkened. "No," she responded. Clarice had left them at His will, and they understood that. Still, there was something to be considered there. And she corrects herself, "If He wills it." But only then. And she could feel something pulling at her mind, something that told her that he never would. Clarice was with Sos, forever. They were his children, but She was His vessel.

Her eyes had never left him, and she hums. There were few times Byll could ever be called content. She was almost always pacing or paranoid. The beings within truly did like this place, and it was clear. Byll slid alongside Buffalo, moving her narrow muzzle to push against him roughly so that she could breathe him in. "Do you want Her to?" she asks once she is parallel to him, ears perked in anticipation, knowing his words, regardless of what they were, were ones with much weight to them.
84 Posts
Ooc — ebony

he had not loved clarice as was befitting a son, but then again, She had not embraced Her children as a mother should. by turns She had coddled them, but Her love had been the smothering air of fire's smoke — in retrospect, buffalo had rather preferred Her savage nature.

nudging his sister with a wave of his plume, the boy shook his head firmly. he did not wish it. clarice's presence was not a need of his. i have you, buffalo answered simply, his words accompanied by a smile more wan than usual.

do you? came his next inquiry; surely byll did not, for she too had suffered and chafed beneath clarice's odd love and abuses.

BUFFALO IS RATED R
PROCEED WITH CAUTION
21 Posts
Ooc —
Byll listened to Buffalo, her mind screeching nonsense. That Buffalo preferred their mother. That Buffalo would leave her for the miserable thing. But one spoke with utmost clarity:

Stay. He will stay.

And he responded at last, "I have you". She had not been holding her breath for his words as many may, she merely nodded as though she might have been expecting this all along. His smile was mimicked in its entirety, mocking him, but at his honest question, her face fell. In earnest, this time, she repeated his words. "I have you."

Here she pauses, and narrows her eyes. "No one else can have you. Not Her, either. Sos can, but, that's it." She nods, feeling her word law, and the madwoman believed it to be so. You are mine. Mine mine mine. Possessive Byll, who half the time behaved as though she despised the male; her wild mind could not decide.
84 Posts
Ooc — ebony

same goes for you. don't go running off with any stupid boys. i'd have to kill them. this was said with a charming grin, but surely byll could see how serious he was, the hatred at the very idea flared in his eyes, his hackles. he had some small idea of what it was that males and females got up to in the darkness of night, and he had determined that he would never let that happen to her.

flinging himself down on the rock face again, buffalo lapped at one paw, where ice had scraped between his toes. it was a mildly irritating pain, and because of it he sought to distract himself by rising yet again and biting for byll's hip; he wanted to harass her, to play, to forget.

BUFFALO IS RATED R
PROCEED WITH CAUTION
21 Posts
Ooc —
Byll cocked her head at her brothers words. Where would he get that idea? Byll's interest in others was truly nonexistent. Buffalo was the only wolf in her life to receive any attention at all. Others earned brief moments of it, but her attention span was quite limited when it came to living beings. She preferred them dead. "Well, we need sacrifices," she huffs, displeased with his demands; she did not understand his mistrust, did not think of "the birds and the bees". Everything Byll did was for her own gain, and in turn her brothers gain, and then by default Sos.

When Buffalo moved to the waters she turned her head to look around them. F i n d; but her mind again was turned by the feeling of fangs, gentle, but annoying. Byll spun around and snarled, lurching forward to snap at his cheek, the movement lazy and lacking the commitment necessary to truly land upon him unless he thrust himself between her fangs. Her mind was empty, but there was a fierce prodding there.
84 Posts
Ooc — ebony
lmfao she's so cute i love the way u play her

buffalo chuckled, touched by the innocence that still somehow lurked beneath her savage demeanour. you're right, sis, he grinned. you lead 'em to me and i'll fix 'em up right, for Sos. and for me, he added silently. it was not that he wished to possess byll in that way; his body had not yet known desire, save for a fractured and confused longing wrought by the mature bodies of the lone bitches they had come across in their travels.

he simply did not want her to know such things, or to be possessed; byll would leave him, then, to rear pups with her new mate, and buffalo would fall secondary upon the totem pole of her heart.

bumping her roughly, the boy barked once and whirled, beginning a swift and dangerous descent down the thin towpath worn by deer into the side of the mountain.

BUFFALO IS RATED R
PROCEED WITH CAUTION
21 Posts
Ooc —
i love 'em

Byll grinned at her brothers words, though not due to the fact that she was pleased by them. She grinned because she was right, as she always (in her demented head) was. "Mhm!" She chirps, all the more willing to be compliant due to his acceptance of her words, and her tail waves in a whip-like manner. "We can both do that," she decides quickly, "Fix 'em up." It sounded like fun, and she did enjoy fun. The forever child smiles eerily this time, though the expression falls as he bumps roughly into her.

"WE DON'T LIKE THAT," she erupts, and her lips froth with saliva and drool that stretches as she opens her jaw and flies everywhere when they click shut. It was not a pretty picture, nor was her reaction to his fleeing. Triumphant she felt, but Byll was not clean by any means. She feels her lack of control as her limb stretches out to move to trip him. Even envisioning him toppling down did not stop her, but a movement to the side of her did.

Luck was in her brothers favor. Byll, possessed by a vengeful Loa, wanted to exact revenge on this distraction, now... "We should start," she hums breathlessly, swinging her muzzle in his direction. Fixing them.
84 Posts
Ooc — ebony
me too!

buffalo giggled, tail lashing at his hocks as he dodged, but all at once byll ended the game. aww, dammit, sis, he swore, irritation flaring in his eyes. was it not enough for the girl to simply play every so often? why must everything belong to the realm of task when it came to byll.

yet he hearkened soon enough to her gesture, and forged ahead as he had always done for their unlikely pairing, ears upthrust and body tense. if there was a creature waiting to seize some unwary fool in the gloom, it would be buffalo first attacked — he intended that byll live forever.

BUFFALO IS RATED R
PROCEED WITH CAUTION