Verdigris Ravine the slow regard of silent things
161 Posts
Ooc — Kai
All Welcome 
Darkwoman's feet tucked neatly under bushy tail. Gilded outline caressed her face as she sat watching the others in the brisk light of sunrise, a face deprived of emotion. Life moved slowly for the traumatized coyjackal, almost in slow-motion. Sluggish, the slowed heartbeat of an animal losing consciousness. Her time in solitude had thinned her despite Zoug's efforts, ribs a-bump along her sides only slightly; but @Harta was quite big enough now to need to play with the other children. Kusuma couldn't stay away anymore, and he was her only child. He needed the others. 
K'oa's words still burned in her mind and her heart, the accusation that it was her fault his father had been slayed. It wouldn't leave her, she couldn't shake the scene or the moment or the wolf that had nearly chased her to death. It clawed at her belly. 
But shadow-jackal returned to Tribekin, more so out of fear of Harta missing out on opportunities a pup should, than her own innate need for companionship. She didn't want to face them, the mere thought of interaction made the fur on her spine stand on end and the whole of her pelt unseasonably warm. 

Not a word out of her, a blank stare. The only hint of life in her the angle of her ears, almost incomprehensibly downward-pointing. 

Her absence did not feel missed.
i'll be your mother and i'll hold your hand
you should know i'll be there for you
Harta is welcome in all threads!