I have no idea if this is what you mean.
7 Posts
Ooc — Wolfy
If this is not what you ment by adjoining thread, please tell me in Ooc.

The dark she-wolf kept low to the ground. Much like a snake, she slipped through the grass after an unknowing prey. Her size was a miner disadvantage in hunting that her midnight pelt made up for. Her amber eyes scanning the terrain for any signs of life.

Sense filled the huntress's nose. That of a lone fawn stood out amoungsth them all. Slowly, she crept forward. Careful not to make noise, she emerged from her hiding place into the dark shadows. The fawn was ablivious to her presence. With light paws she sprang on her meal-to-be. The fawn attempted to run, but the huntress held a firm grip on its back leg. With series of scooting and biting, the she wolf had her meal.

With her powerful jaws, she tore into the soft fleshy under belly. Sweet juices cascaded in her mouth. Another scent filled her mouth. This was one that made her feel unsteady. She grabbed her meal and attempted to pull it away from a pack border. It wouldn't budge. She didn't know it, but the leg and part of the pelt was stuck in a bush. She continued to put, making the bush shake.
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
to anybody reading this, shay raco's player has confirmed in a PM stating that this thread is set at the borders :)

Crëyr was patrolling the borders of the Bypass, as usual. She half-hoped for something to appear at the borders, a creature of the same species, perhaps, to request membership for the Bypass. Or a hare, a particularly juicy and large one to come their way, as large deer herds were rarely seen close to Noctisardor.

It wasn't long before a scent streamed through her nostrils. Deer. Mixed with multiple other scents. An unknown stranger wolf meddled with the scent of the Bypass. This wolf had prey, and they were either eating inside it or outside of Noctisardor.

The grayscale girl felt her anger flare up, and was in no time swiftly moving towards the dark she-wolf in hard, lengthy strides. She had seemed to realize that the fawn she had been snacking on was directly in the center of Bypass borders, neither in nor out, but at least she had the sense to attempt to drag her meal away. The fawn's leg was caught in a bush, making it hard to budge as it was stuck between two twigs.

Crëyr smoothly propelled herself forwards, clamping the fawn's leg in between her jaws, lifted it up and released her teeth. It fell to the ground, which allowed her to nudge it away from the invisible line that marked the borders of the Bypass. Lifting her petite silver crown up, she fixed the dark female with a stare laced with an icy sheen, and began to clearly speak. "You are not quite welcome to hunt in the area surrounding Noctisardor Bypass, unless you have dragged your meal all the way from elsewhere to the pack borders. Very unlikely, at that. Please state your name, and your business."
7 Posts
Ooc — Wolfy
The dark she wolf was supprised at the appearing fae. "Um.. I'm Shay Rocco. I was hunting and the fawn was right over there." She pointed about a foot off the border. She gave a small snuff. "I'm sorry. I didn't smell your borders. I'm currently going through a small cold." She said, acting a bit congested.

The dark fae was good at playing sick to keep her meal. She had done it before in one of the naighboring packs. "Ill just leave with my meal if you want me to." She said, giving another snuffle. She pulled her meal closer to her.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
if you want this to head in a different direction, pm me and we can change our posts xP

The grayscale girl's eyes narrowed dangerously, her irritation meter skyrocketing. This wolfess certainly didn't look sick, though there was no telling at that. She couldn't exactly place her paw on whether or not was she lying, though there was a relatively big chance she was. Or wasn't. It was winter, anyway.

If she was actually sick, then that was a shame. Noctisardor Bypass had no use for sick wolves, as they would be a burden for the pack, especially this oncoming winter. Crëyr scrutinized this black-pelted wolfess. Sturdy, firm, seemingly strong. Though if she claimed that she was as sick as she was, she would not be accepted into the Bypass unless she healed.

And she was hunting, directly off surrounding Bypass lands. Not a good choice, poor judgement skills. Perhaps she wouldn't be a good choice for the pack.

"A foot away from the borders. That does count as the area surrounding our pack, Shay Raco," She said sharply, her cerulean eyes snapping, stepping forwards though she was smaller than the lupine before her. "The meal does not belong to you. Consider yourself lucky that the Alpha of my pack is not the one in my place right now. Return the fawn now, and I will willingly let you leave."
7 Posts
Ooc — Wolfy
Shay stepped back to allow the she wolf to take the fawn. "I just get something farther away." She said finally walking away. This angered her a bit that she had to give up her meal. This, also, was not the first time she had to give up a meal to a smaller wolf. She couldn't risc having the entire pack going after her.

She stopped midstride when she was about three yards from the border. She hated doing this. She gave a small sigh and turned to face the silvery fae. "I lied. I'm not sick. I try to advoid conflict with packs, honostly. I hope you enjoy the fawn." She said finally turning and shaking her head. This hurt her heart to leave.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
Half-expecting Shay Raco to defend "her meal", Crëyr prepared for whatever was to come. When the dark female stepped back from the fawn, proceeding to unclaim the fawn, the graphite girl was left with surprisement. Looks like she was smart enough for even that, after all.

Well, she wasn't smart enough to know not to hunt around the area around a pack. If she claimed that she did not smell them, well... This she-wolf was a stranger, and was somebody Crëyr did not know. Therefore, there was no telling if she was a liar.

When she was turning away, though she was close enough for speaking distance, did she speak again. She had been lying. well, she wasn't sick, was she? At least she detected slight honesty. If not, Shay Raco would have an even bigger distance from herself and the borders by now.

"Lies, followed by honesty. Strange, though you were logical enough to step back and say the truth. I thank you for that." Gone was the lingering worry to having a sick wolf in the pack, if this Shay Raco did actually take initiative and request membership right now, though she'd have to work extra hard to prove herself after this. After all, Noctisardor Bypass needed strengthening in numbers for the winter that was to come.
7 Posts
Ooc — Wolfy
Shay smiled. It felt better not to lie. "You wouldn't happen to need another wolf, would you? " she said looking back. She was hoping not to be alone during this winter. They seemed well enough to join. She was aware she would have to work extra hard to earn her place in the pack.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
@Flash

It was both against and not against her wishes for the dark-pelted female to turn around, smile, and request for membership for the Bypass. Crëyr's nose twitched, still in doubt, though Shay Raco would probably receive a chance to prove herself once more once she was in the ranks of the Bypass.

She would have to work extra hard, though. What she would label her "stupid" actions had left the Welsh girl unimpressed, though there would still be some use in her. If not, they could always see what else they could do with her. The predominantly caring side of her brain whispered, telling her that it would be against her wishes to kick anybody out of the pack when winter was blowing down.

Shay Raco looked stable, though. Fit for survival, though there was no telling with her actions and judgement.

"Yes, we would." Crëyr said skeptically. "If you're requesting for a place, we'll see with that, though you'll have to work very hard to prove yourself after this. There are places for more wolves on this oncoming winter, which is probably going to be harsher than most. I hope you are well and up for this, Shay."

Following that was a howl, sent up and ringing into the air, requesting for her temporary leading partner, Flash.
7 Posts
Ooc — Wolfy
Shay felt the pup inside her jump with joy, but she stayed stable. A small smile shone in her face. "Yes, I am requesting to join the ranks of your pack. Only if you'll have me, though." She said, walking towards the silvery she wolf.

"I woke my hardest to make up for my immiture act." Shay continued towards the she wolf. Her head hung low in respects to the she wolf's rank, even though she had no idea of her rank. Her paws were light and careful not to make noise. Her muscles flexed with ease under her furry pelt.
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
sorry, the tagging didn't work.

. A howl as sent up for him. He canted his head sideways, not expecting this. Today was one of hid good days, with the bright skies and good hunting. He dragged his catches towards his den. He had found a beaver's den next to a small lake and had managed to capture the beaver. While being it back to his prey pile, which already consists of a hare. A falcon, driven by hunger, has attempted to attack him in order to get to the beaver. Defending his catch, he had manage to bring it down.

Once managing to awkwardly pull the falcon onto his back and stuffing the hare and the beaver into his mouth, he started back to his den, one of the falcon's wings hanging limply by his side. He dropped them off, not being away from his den much and raced towards where the howl was. Soon he arrived, with Creyr snarling at a stranger.

He padded closer, seeing the half-eaten fawn next to them and sniffed, the stranger's scent was all over it. He cringed in confusion, before scenting blood scent on the stranger. Immediately he realised what was going on and his anger level flared up. Did you not smell the borders. Even a pup could smell the newly marked borders. He growled.

7 Posts
Ooc — Wolfy
Shay looked at the newly arived wolf. She was unfaized by his threatening growls. "Yes, but food is scares on deer are rare. I thought I could get away without anyone noticing me. As I've learned my lesson, I'm willing to work my debt to your pack off through the winter. I heard by your friend that you may need a wolf like me." She said, careful not to step in the boundaries for she didn't want to get attacked.

She looked to the other wolf than back at the brute. She was much larger than him, but he may have an advantage in battle being able to move easier than her. She push the deer over the imaginary boundary line. "I didn't come here to fight."
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
Crëyr spoke to Flash in a hushed murmur, quickly summarizing everything that had happened into brief, short words. It was pretty necessary for Flash to know what had happened first-handedly, though it would probably take hours, as after all it was Flash. If Shay Raco didn't want to answer the same questions over and over again, that kinda sucked, because she would have to give valid reasoning when Shadow was back in the pack.

The black-furred girl spoke then, reasoning with Flash, declaring that she wasn't here to fight and that the grayscale girl had informed of her that the Bypass would need wolves for the winter. Not just any old, sick random wolf, but it wasn't exactly in Crëyr's place to decide whether or not a wolf would be of use for the pack. Though in some ways, it was, but the Welsh wolfess let go of that for a second.

She nodded. "I hope you keep your word and work your way off your mistake. Keep in mind that you have not become a full member of the Bypass yet, though. Soon our Alpha is going to return and he'll determine what will happen." She looked to Flash, to see if he had any more questions for Shay Raco.
7 Posts
Ooc — Wolfy
The dark fae nodded. "I may have lied to keep a meal, but I keep my promises." She said, sitting down. She lightly folded her tail across her legs and looked appon the brute. She would answer his questions to the best of her ability.

She was intreaged by these wolves. They work well with each other. She hoped one day she would be forgiven for her immature acts and become close with these wolves. She wouldn't care what position she was placed with as long as she was not alone.

She missed pack life. Her pack was close, as well. Being a newly joined wolf would be very much harder than the first born of an alpha. She gave a small yet quiet sigh and continued looking at the pair.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
concluding with an extremely short post since shay raco is no longer in the game

Hearing Shay Raco's words, she simply gave a nod and walked away, back into pack lands, trusting Flash to keep an eye on her.

When she reached Quisque Silvarum, she wondered how Shay Raco would manage in the pack, especially once Shadow returned. He'd deal with her then, it seemed.