Blacktail Deer Plateau what I want to say
Lurker
217 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
aw :D

Valtýr had begun to reflect on Dante's words. What skill suited him so that he may contribute to the pack? The youth had witnessed the prowess it took to be a skilled hunter and Saena thought his height would lend itself to the task of warden. However, these jobs felt incomprehensibly out of reach to the boy who did not fancy himself as strong, swift, or brave.

He loitered near Blue Willow's den for a short time before turning away and heading towards the borders, unaware the hounds lurked nearby.
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow hadn't realized that Valtyr was so near, until he was already gone. Leaving Lasher with the babes, she set after him. She did not want the youth to think she didn't care or she was ignoring him. Heavens to betsy never would she want that. She saw what happened to Junior and Saena and Pura and Ty when that happened to them. Now she wasn't letting the same thing happen to him. Thus far the only normal one out of the bunch was Saena.

She saw his gangly form, and chuffed gently to try and get his attention. Finally calling out to him, for fear he did not hear her. Valtyr!
Lurker
217 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
It wasn't long before a pack-mate caught up with the meandering teen. Blue Willow's silky voice called out to him, and Val ceased his march. It had been a week or two since he had seen the Beta... but it was to be expected. She was a mother now and watching after three babies was no easy feat, even with Taltos' help. The pack's new children truly didn't interest the young firefoot, who's boyish agenda was unconcerned with the wiggly potatoes. Sure, he cared about them... but the teen just wasn't impassioned as an adult would be. He was just a teenage boy.

He hunched himself at her approach, skinny tail wagging between his hocks submissively. She smelled nice... of sweet milk and baby breath. "Hi Blue," he responded. Or did others call her Willow?
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue watched as he stopped, a small smile stole over her maw. He was adorable, in all his ugly duckling stage. She knew that teens, usually were not concerned with babes. She did not hold this against him, he would find that he liked them she imagined in time. Of course in her mind, why wouldn't anyone not like her children, they were perfect. Yes she knew she was a bit bias, but that was okay.

Hello Valtyr. She nudged him gently, if he would allow her. Wagging her own tail in response to his. I'm sorry I didn't come out before this, I was napping. How are you doing? You're training going well? She did not know the extent of his training with Pura, but she knew enough from those around her. That he was training with him.