Blacktail Deer Plateau mountaintop
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
anyone!

They were growing, the trio, and Casmir had found that he was almost the loudest of the three, much to the chagrin of his mother, father, and littermates. Toddling often toward the denmouth, the boy hollered and babbled when he was not asleep, questioning, demanding, wanting to know any and everything about the world in which he lived.

Presently, the child was testing his clumsy stalking skills upon one of his father's paws. NO! came the loud squall of his voice; it was his most favorite word.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
27 Posts
Ooc — Nini
Sorry for a bad english... >: pls, any mistake,let me know it.

Even if my paws were almost frozen, I kept walking hoping the weather to improve. I'd never really liked cold, it swons... and its cold.... and all that stuff. I suddenly heared a strong noise, a "NO!" wich made me stretch my ears.

"Mmm.... cold doesnt make me good" I though "I neither smelled someone". I licked quiet slow my right paw as if it hurts, and moving my tail, I decided to go and at least have company until night. After not a long walk, I was able to see a wolf with his puppy.... It was him who was yelling while playing among his father's paws. My idea of having company disappeared. Didnt want troubles.... nor being alone. I know how protective parents could be, and I chose to lie down with enough distance, wondering if I could have his father aproval to get close to them....
<strong>here is a strange and bitter crop</strong>
308 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Don't know how Casmir will react to Pura after previous thread, so will assume nothing!

After his initial visit, Pura had chosen to concentrate on guardianship duties over plotting. The pups were too small, lacking language and sense, and it was virtually impossible to pilfer one from under its watchful parents' noses.

But they were growing fast (or so he heard), and today, Pura made his way towards the den for a second visit. Casmir was out, watched by his father, and so was a skinny, white visitor that Pura had not spoken to yet.

Pura hung back but within sight, woofing to catch the attention of the adults - or little Casmir, if the sight of Pura did not scare him into hiding.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
<style type="text/css">q {font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'; font-style: strong; font-size: 15px; color: #00CDCD; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #00FFFF;} p {margin: 40px 80px 0px 80px; font-family: 'Helvetica', serif; color:#000000; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; font-size:25px'} </style>

a low growl from within the den was directed at the newcomer; she was not welcome near the cubs, and any further approach would be met with an explosion of teeth and warning snaps. Pura, however, had earned his right; within the cavern, the beta male relaxed, though he kept his eyes trained upon the pale Niria.

Casmir shrank back as he caught sight of the massive monster who had so terrified him, but the innate playfulness of a child moved his tiny tail, and soon he had gotten over his fear and approached on tentative steps the mouth of the den, glancing briefly at the white wolf before staring pointedly in Pura's direction. PAY! he hollered.

27 Posts
Ooc — Nini
Another dark wolf had appeared, and the tiny puppy who had dared to get closer to Niria, started holling to his direction. Even though the growl from his father was a clear message, the puppy's reaction made Niria tense while she started staring at the black male.

Refusing her instics, Niria bend her head down again, still raising her hackles. She now was looking at the relaxed father, feeling his sight on her. She tried to hide his right paw for him not to think she was a problem. "Who is he?" Niria whispered guileless.
308 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
If nothing else, babies were tenacious. Casmir appeared to have recovered, puffing out his little chest at the very real threat in front of him. In the background, Lasher relaxed, but the white female that Pura had spotted a few times before still looked a little nervous. Pura broke eye contact with the pup to study her, eyes narrowing. What reason did she have to suspect him of anything?

"Pura," he introduced. "I was born here." There. That ought to settle her. He turned his attention back to Casmir, lowering himself slowly to the ground. This was a watershed moment. As much as Pura wanted to scare the child again, it would not serve him well in the grander scheme of things. Eventually, Casmir would not bounce back from it.

"Play?" Pura offered, extending his paw.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
<style type="text/css">q {font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'; font-style: strong; font-size: 15px; color: #00CDCD; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #00FFFF;} p {margin: 40px 80px 0px 80px; font-family: 'Helvetica', serif; color:#000000; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; font-size:25px'} </style>

the snowy one didn't go away, and the huge one accepted his invitation. with a glance backwards to catch his father's approving glance, casmir tumbled out of the den, directly into pura's outstretched paw. pay pay pay, he chanted, twirling in a tight circle to chase the stub of his tail with budding teeth.

27 Posts
Ooc — Nini
sorry for the delay!! i'll try to fix my mistake...

When the little puppy run to Pura, Niria understood why she had been that way. Casmir reminded Niria her brother, when she had had to stay with him in the den, because the adults were hunting or exploring. She sat down, still feeling his father's sigh on her. She has nothing to do actually, and the black couple awake kind of her "puppy".

"Could I... play?" she offered kindly waving with her whitish tail.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
gonna post again to keep this moving, karm <3

Pura didn't answer, but the white wolf did, repeating a word that the child knew well. "Yes, pay," he invited her, rump wriggling with the force of a wagging tail before he took a tentative step in her direction, gaze sneaking over his shoulder toward his watchful parent.
308 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
And just like that, Casmir forgot all their previous encounter. Pura did not hide his disappointment. He did not engage when the pup began to buzz around his paw, staring down with obvious disinterest. When Niria asked to join in the 'fun', he took the opportunity to reclaim his foot and leave without a word to anyone present.
27 Posts
Ooc — Nini
Just when the little Casmir accepted her, Pura decided to leave, which anoyed Niria. She wasn't able to get that wolf's attitude and that didn't please her. Nevermind, she answered the puppy waggin her tail in return, and laiding her ears back. Just when she was amon little ones, she felt free to show how she would like to be all the time, even though the big black father's sigh was almost always over her.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Casmir padded over to Niria, Pura quite forgotten. sniffing briefly at her, he fell into a playbow and barked at the girl before lunging off past her, an open invitation for the other to give chase.