Blacktail Deer Plateau death and all his friends
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
major timeline screw up ;__; -- set after this thread that i'd like to 'pretend' as it has just ended..?
maybe @Blue Willow ?
[size=medium]"Change your ways while you're young"[/size]

[size=small]With exhaustion glazed over his opening eyes, Galileo greeted the world again. Once more he was able to see, to breathe, to live. Unable to recall exactly where he was and what had ocurred to get him to that place, the peppered male blinked emptily at the ceiling of the cold den that served as infirmary for the Plateu wolves.
After a while of relentless silence the Creek wolf decided it was time to figure out where he was -- and most importantly, why he was there.

In the deplorable hit his health had taken it was not rare that the last details of what he had been doing escaped from his mind. It had been after all, a very stressful situation he had just gone through. Slowly, the man made an attempt to wiggle a foot, and then the other.
His motor skills seemed to be intact -- or as much as he remembered them to be.
Then, with his eyes trying yet to adjust to the light he inspected the most visible areas of his body for injuries, but there were no signs of cuts of lacerations to be found over his skin.

A gruff hrmmph rumbled from his chest as he then tried to seat himself up for further inspection. It was only when he was half-way up that the the cruel nature of reality reared its head from its hideout. As the man pulled himself to a seating stance, a pulse of disconfort climbed through his flank as a small warning to what was to come. Inmediately, the right side of his chest cavity, the home of his tired lung, was flooded with pain and again the Creek Counselor was left to cough desperately for air.
His only hope was that someone bust out the door or this unkown place now.

[/size]
<strong>here is a strange and bitter crop</strong>
308 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Somewhere nearby, Pura was watching.

He had witnessed the coaxing of the wolf-shaped wreck into the Plateau's clinic, and lingered to see if he would die. Once, safe in the knowledge that exhaustion would keep their guest from waking up, he poked his head in to listen for breaths, and withdrew in disappointment when he heard short, sharp puffs leaving the bedraggled body.

For hours, he waited, lingering close enough to see the shadow of the den's occupant - until eventually, something stirred. A string of harsh coughs and groans announced that Galileo had woken up - and that he most certainly was not well. It did not take a Blue Willow to make that assessment.

Pura stalked closer. He moved with predatory precision, paw pads melting silently onto the ground. Slow, measured breaths accompanied his progress.
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue did not know much of what was going on. Just that there was a wolf in her former den. A den that was now for the ill, and infirm. She didn't mind so much. Dipping her muzzle to the ground, she stepped towards it. Ready to take up some of her healing duties again, she was actually looking forward to plying her trade.

She stepped into view, she hadn't seen Pura. Though she would pleased to see him, not knowing the fear he instilled in her children, or the predatory thoughts he had about them. She tilted her head and chuffed gently into the doorway of the den.

Hello! Anyone about? I'm Blue Willow the healer?
27 Posts
Ooc — Nini
The temperatures had risen, and Niria had felt it quite fine having improved all her senses. Who could be able to like winter? thought. Even the improvement, wind still was whistling among Nirias fur. Leting her be guided by the shy breeze, untill a weak gruff came to her ears. She slowly turned to where the sounds come from, and after a while, she felt two other wolfs.
Hello! Anyone about? I'm Blue Willow the healer?

"Blue... Willow -she said for herself -a healer?" Neither she knew that wolf, nor watched a healer. She walked ultil she were able to see the grey wolf. She bent down her head while getting closer, waiting for the female's aprovement, and trying to watch who was she talking to.
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
thanks for replying all of you! didn't know so many would be drawn in by his ewwie sicky self
also sorry if weird post is weird, im in a weird mood
[size=medium]"Change your ways while you're young"[/size]

[size=small]As his body shook with the strenght of each ripple of asphixiation, his tired eyes fell desperately to the den's entrance where the dim light of the day peeked its curious head, he felt the air flee from his lungs yet he did not let his fear get ahold of him again. Even if the stars that were his pupils continued to fade after each painful gasp he took, he refused to let his life extinguish inside the lonesome hole he had been dumped in.
Until now, no memoried of what had ocurred in the Cliffs or the revealing conversation he had held with his old friend Dante came to mind.

Besides, as confusion grappled his mind and the violent effects of the cold air and exhaustion shook his body there was little he could remember of percieve. It was actually a real miracle that in the midst of it all he was able to hear the soft voice of the Plateu's healer call out to him. Like her, he was oblivious to the presence of the other visitors, who hung outside curiously waiting for him to come out: dead or alive.

"C-Come here" he rasped pleadingly to the gentle female, who could be easily represented by innocence whereas the vulture of a boy that lingered in the outside, would be wrath and his companion, ignorance.
Here were death's friends, but where was the damsel in black?
Had she left her friends to greet him alone?
Or like a true damsel, was she making a fashionably late entrance?
Galileo could only wonder.

[/size]
308 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
The spell was broken. Blue Willow and some unknown wolf blustered in, snapping Pura's concentration like a brittle bone. The titan squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head, irritated by the sound but too curious about their visitor to melt into the forest and wait. They might move him - or send him on his way. When they did, Pura would be there.

He stepped out of his hiding place and into view, moving to stand at Blue Willow's flank. Despite his size, Pura moved like a shadow, his vast paws floating over leaves and twigs. "Is he sick?" he asked, staring into the darkness at his future prey.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue turned her gaze to the female coming towards her timidly, and then it fell upon the titan of the plateau. Who was happy to see him. She had no clue of the darkness that lurked there, just thinking him to be a bit less emotional than most. How was she to know that he was, almost crazy?

She spoke to the male down in the den first, Hello I'll be right there. Then she turned green eyes to the female. She sniffed at her, and smiled. Hello to you too. I am Blue Willow

Blue Willow turned towards Pura and nudged him gently with her nose, her own greeting for her adopted nephew. Though unlike Saena he did not call her aunt. It was just how she felt towards him, she had seen him grow into the wolf he was. Hello Pura. I don't know yet. I haven't had a chance to examine him.
27 Posts
Ooc — Nini
Mmm... isn't weird for Pura and Niria to meet twice?

Niria kept on staring at her surprised. That black female was kind. Niria was about to introduce herself, when  Willow turn to another wolf. She wasn't probably going to help at all with the hided one, but the curiosity of watch a healer flooded her, "Then we should enter to have a look at him".
Inside her, something was growing faster, an odd feeling which made her tense, and suddendly, she found herself walking to where the voice came from, half-waiting for the other couple.
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
sorry I suck and have been super late -- i'll try to speed it up c:

As he blinked, inside his kaleidoscope eyes, nothing but shadows and hues of light were presented to him. Inside the spectrum that was his vision nothing concrete could be found. And as he waited for a response to the painful plead he had pronounced he began to imagine that down there, in that dug out hole, he would be buried, and that the blurry images of dark and light would be the last thing he'd see.
How sad.
How dissapointing truly.

In the background, almost drowned out by the rattling of his own lungs came the medic's answer, promptly followed by an answer of another pair of wolves. Wrath and Ignorance. 
Galileo couldn't do much but wait at this point, so with his ears splaying back and his feet still shivering brusquely, he waited and waited for his end, or his beginning to come. 

"I've got to get out of this hole.." he rasped, while swallowing hard the heaviness that obstructed his trachea. Being well aware that time was not exactly at his side, and not really remembering where he was or why he was there, his health was cause of concern. 

Eevry second that ticked away, every second that went by; the noose that had tied itself around his neck in the form of disease, would get tighter - more powerful. 

"D-Dante" he then muttered, the image of the greyscale male's face resurfacing into his mind, but still leaving the link between him and his whole journey to the Kintla as an enigma. 
308 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Even if he did turn out to be sick, Galileo was no longer alone - and Pura was not about to act out his desires in front of two pack-mates. With one last hungry look into the den, the grey titan sloped off into the forest to wait for the crowd to dissipate (or for another equally enticing opportunity to be who he was).
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow was momentarily surprised both by the females bold choice to go down in her own den. Was she any other wolf, she would have growled, but she didn't really concern herself with it. Though she was a bit miffed, after all she was the pack healer and beta. She would wait and see what the inside would hold for her.

She was also surprised at Pura's quick leaving. She chuffed at him a soft goodbye, and continued on down into her den. She stood looking at the male in front of her and the female. She spoke softly, Hello I'm Blue Willow I am the healer and the beta wolf of the plateau. How can I help you? What ails you? Would you like one of us to get Dante for you?

Then she merely waited, giving the male a chance to speak, whilst she looked about for her herbs. She would grab something for breathing if she had it, and cough and then she would grab others if he complained of other ailments.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.