Duck Lake ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hey kids
256 Posts
Ooc — summer
for @Ciqala !

Autumn had gotten up early and left the den, not without a loving glance at her new boyfriend as she left. Soon she found herself wandering towards Duck Lake. She sat by it's side, considering fishing. But last time she'd forced herself to do some fishing she'd met Caiaphas. Ugh. Fishing must be bad luck for her. Stupid Rabbit Paw. She muttered at the spirit fox of luck with an annoying lash of her tail. Calming herself, she stuck just her paws in the water. It was cold, but she slipped in anyway. Beginning to swim around, her fur flowing in the water differently than it would on land.

I will exit threads immediately if your character does not understand Autumn's dialogue as it causes inconsistencies in my roleplay experience.
3 Posts
Ooc —
[size=x-small]
As soon as his beady little eyes had landed upon the lake, Ciqala had one thought — avoidance. He was too little to be a good swimmer, and the thought of having his perfectly sculpted 'do ruined by the water's touch made him cringe and skitter along the bank. He would've fled the scene entirely had he not been very, very hungry. He would've skeedaddled as soon as the lake was discovered, but, he spotted something even better.

There, alongside the lake, was the sexiest lookin' firecrotch this side of the sun.

With a silent prayer to the gods of game, Ciqala did a mental bro-fist, and began strutting on over. He had to play it cool, he knew that. He had to show her how fabulous he thought she was, woo her like a gentleman. As he got close, the petite prince called out - a short bawowowow, that thing the fox actually says - followed by the smooth slide of his body up against her's; his feather boa tail dusted across her nose, in time for the perfect pick-up line:

"Hey sweet-cheeks, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"
[/size]
256 Posts
Ooc — summer

Autumn's head turned at the sound of a bawowow, just as a small red fox slid up against her side and lightly dusted his tail across her nose. His immediate closeness made her uncomfortable, yet she did not know why she didn't shy away. His words were confusing- does this rag smell like chloroform to you? What the heck did that mean? Sorry, what? Chloroform? What rag? She asked with a confused tilt of her head and a flick of her tail. She refrained from telling him her name just yet.

I will exit threads immediately if your character does not understand Autumn's dialogue as it causes inconsistencies in my roleplay experience.