Blacktail Deer Plateau Today is a play kind of day
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue woke up with a lighter heart and decided rather than search for herbs and plants and other such things, today she would play. So with that thought in mind, she lifted her nose and called for her little ones @Casmir @Eilidh Then determined she began to to start on a scavenger hunt. She didn't know how well it would go, but she could certainly take them throughout the territory and she had caught some rabbits for them as prizes even if they both didn't find what they were looking for. As far as she was concerned they would get an A for effort. 

Then she settled to her haunches and she waited, a happy smile on her face, her tongue lolling from her mouth good naturedly. Her tail brushed against the ground, as she was happy and excited to get started.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Casmir was growing taller by the day, though he lacked Constantine's muscularity. he was also preoccupied with educating himself about everything he did not know. presently the boy padded along the faint trail of a weasel, tail swaying behind his hips. yet the welcoming warm presence of his mother beckoned, and he broke into a run to where she sat.

"hi, mama," he greeted, noticing the pleased look on her face. "why d'ya look so happy?" he demanded. 
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Can we date this for now? :)

Eilidh had met a few wolves, those of her pack and those not of her pack. Eilidh knew the difference, and though she had talked to those others, she knew it had been wrong. She was not to stray from the confines of the borders, and usually it was enough for her. But lately, there was an itch inside her that demanded scratching; she just needed to figure out how.

When Casmir padded on by with a swagger, Eilidh paused from chewing on her favored stick to join him. She bumped her shoulder against his as they went, and he spoke what was on her mind when they saw their mother, beaming happily as she waited for them. What were they going to do today?
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Of course. Sorry for the delay

She wagged her tail at Casmir and Eilidh wondering where Constantine was. Deciding that he was probably too far away to hear her, since he traveled and explored the territory so much she decided to start the other two and if he came he could play too. Smiling at them both, I'm happy today Casmir, because I Just love you guys so much, and I decided to have a game to play today if you want too.

Blue stood up and shook her fur, grasping a piece of rabbit fur she pulled it forward and laid it down. Now I know you two know what this is, it's a rabbit. I've decided to have a scavenger hunt. A scavenger hunt is where I bury a few small things, feathers, bones, pretty stones everywhere all over the territory...there's 1 for each of you so a total of 6 holes. Each hole has a few drops of rabbit on it, whether it is blood, or fur or a piece of meat. I want you to find it, you can help each other and I can help you a little bit.

BLue wagged her tail again and then waited hoping that they would play. She was actually really excited and they were old enough to do so. MOre so than when she had tried the game with Perry's children.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
his mother revealed that she had a game for them, and Casmir wriggled excitedly, his eyes darting momentarily to Eilidh. a scavenger hunt! he'd never heard of such a thing till this moment and he sniffed eagerly at the things she had laid out before them. "where do we start, mama?" the boy exulted, happy to be started. tail lashing behind him, he ran to nudge Eilidh and waited for further instruction from their mother.

unless, of course, they were just supposed to start? the boy, impatient, pulled away from his pale sister and began to search about the clearing pointedly.
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Sorry for the delay and the quality of this post. :\

Eilidh smiled at her brother and nodded, bouncing around him excitedly. "Ya Mamma, where do we start?" She wriggled toward her mother then and set upon her with a handful of licks upon her chin and cheeks, her forepaws resting on Blue's chest. The cream colored child bounced away, using her mother as a spring board, and nearly tackled Casmir in the process. Her blue-green eyes sparkled with excitement.
Trades
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow smiled softly and wagged her tail licking each of their heads in turn. She felt her own body vibrate with their excitement, dipping her nose to the ground she lifted a paw and pointed. Right that way, past the trees just away. I'll follow along behind and help if you need it. But you smart babes won't need me I Don't think. And GO! She yelled the last part and waited her tail wagging and a smile on her face. The only thing that would make this better is if Constantine would have shown up and Lasher. But she would enjoy the time she had with the other two.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he giggled as Eilidh jumped around him, but quickly refocused on their mother. "GO!" she shouted, and Casmir leapt into action, putting his muzzle to the ground after a short run. he ran in circles, searching for the items that his mother hid.  he stumbled onto a bone relatively quickly, but was dismayed not to find anything else as swiftly. 

"Eeelay, did you find any'ting?" he called, loping over to his sister.
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Luckily for Eilidh, she was quite a good tracker. She smelled the bone her brother went after pretty quickly, but left him to it. She needed to find her own and then move on. Using her nose, Eilidh paced forward, sniffing this way and that for the rabbit blood her mother had left on the other hole with the bone.

Soon she found it and snatched it up, triumphant. As Cas came near her seeking what she found, Eilidh tossed the bone toward him, and turned back toward her quarry. She found another trail of her mother's scent, laced with rabbit blood, and followed it, barking at Casmir to hurry up.
Trades
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow followed behind them, smiling to herself. Good they found the bones. Now they each had 2 more prizes and if they really wanted they could hunt for Constantine's since he had never shown up to play. The very last prize for each was a full rabbit. She couldn't wait for them to get that. They were nice and plump and probably tasted wonderful. If they were lucky they'd still be warm.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
oof, dropped the ball on this one! wrap up after another round or two? <3

luckily for Cas, he could piggyback along behind Eilidh, who tended him fiercely. He sniffed at the bone she tossed in his direction, then loped after her quickly, the scent of lapin blood hot in his nostrils. the sight of freshly turned earth caught his eye, and he darted aside to overturn the loam. "a feather!" he shouted after his sister's retreating back, dragging it out of the dirt.

with the end firmly clenched in his little jaws, he continued to run after Eilidh, chortling to himself. the fragrance of blood grew thicker and hunger mounted in his belly.
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Sounds good to me! <3

Feathers and blood dotted the landscape now, and her nose worked furiously to find its hot trail. After a moment she did, and she barked, nearly baying her excitement, urging her brother onward with her. "The trail, Cas! Smell it?" Then she settled into the stalking mode of a hunter, and prowled forward, nose to the ground. It didn't take her long to find the hole where her mother had buried the rabbit, and she turned toward Casmir with an excited grin. She pretended she hadn't found it, instead herding him toward the scent of rabbit and blood, hoping he'd find it soon so she could get the other one.
Trades