Boartusk Heights the vampire diaries
La Muerte
Matriarca*

vampiress
137 Posts
Ooc — bon
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language.

june 12, 2024

after only a week, my children have grown so much. they continue to fight, and perhaps that'll never change, but it is comforting to see them all so lively. soon, they'll open their eyes. this decision to keep four has not backfired on me. perhaps it never will.
besides, if any of them have the gall to betray me, i will always have one more at my side, ready to take the throne from the fool who could abandon it. 
though, perhaps, i should prepare myself for it — they are nivis' as much as they are mine. my parents were the ones that were foolish to believe their daughter would never have a mind of her own, i do not want to be caught as blindsided if any of mine decide to turn.
they must be scrambling by now. i'm sure father has already lied in bed with a younger, fertile woman in hopes of replacing me, with what little time they have left.

nivis has gone. it is still heat season, i worry he is out siring bastards — always thinking with his cock and never his mind, small as both may be. i'm left here alone, with children and a people who yearn for security.
i cannot be moving as much. i'll rely on paloma to send word, and my guards to shield the borders, and for god to bless us.

attn: @Nivis @Valeria @Vincent @Nymphora @Candela , no post order!
this thread idea is stolen from the bearclaws with permission from jess; same concept where pup developments kept to one post updates so we don't have to make so many threads for each milestone.

for reyna's posts, i'll be doing it in a proper diary entry format. feel free to do whatever it is you think is most fitting for your character!
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!
La Muerte
Pichón
4 Posts
Ooc — idle
june 16

Mom and dad, and you: the one, too. I am a big good girl now; I am two weeks old today. With one eye half-open and with the other blue lurking, I am already taking over the best girl post all over the world.

Mom, why do you always leave? You come back when I am tired and hungry, though I always need you! My siblings abuse me all the time, and when I still couldn’t see, I was so annoyed with them that I tried to roll away! I was stopped though. Very bothersome, mom. Mhm, they get on my nerves and steal my favorite teat all the time. It’s unfair. I can’t wait to walk, so I can show them! I am getting sleepy, mom. Goodnight.

Mom…

… Mom, do you know when dad will come home?