Northstar Vale Healing Hurts!
Montagne de Ciguë
Lavande
41 Posts
Ooc — Yabble
Trailing down into the vale, Kaaya caught sight of the Matriarche — the bundle of herbs in her mouth causing her to be unable of speaking out a proper greeting.

"I’mf back." She mumbled through muffled words. Her tail flicked habitually as she finally padded up to join her. Placing the herbs down, she swiped a paw over her herb-scent filled nose.

Her eyes shifted back and forth between the wolf before her and the empty space beside her. Perhaps her son simply needed time to prepare. "Might I ask where this Chesley fellow is?"

No clue why the other thread isn’t working but here we are, sorry for the wait! @Viskani

"The knowledge of this world is endless, and so is the ego of the creatures that inhabit it.
 You must first look away from your reflection in order to be able to flip your point of view."
Montagne de Ciguë
Matriarche*
123 Posts
Ooc — Xenon
Envy tag is for ref! I see you with the ridge girl

She nodded to the girl as she approached, glad to see her back. "@Chesley should still be in his den - I did not wish to interrupt his rest." She responded, rising to her feet. "Did you find what you needed within the territory?"

Viskani knew little of herbs; only aware of their presence from @Envy's visit some time ago. She thought back fondly on the girl, wondering if she would ever return as Viskani had insisted she should.
[Image: Untitled373-20240819135642.png]
Montagne de Ciguë
Lavande
41 Posts
Ooc — Yabble
"Surprisingly enough, I was able to find most of it." She cocked her head in response, joining up with her. It had been quite some time since she’d worked on a wolf, but she doubted it would change much.

Her gaze shifted towards the den. "Rest is good and well, but I suggest we begin working on the issue before it gets worse. Should we join him in the den?" Her intentions were pure, but her words always seemed to come out rather blunt. Haste was of the essence when it came it came to flesh wounds. The faster they were dealt with, the more time she had to treat the infection.

"The knowledge of this world is endless, and so is the ego of the creatures that inhabit it.
 You must first look away from your reflection in order to be able to flip your point of view."
Montagne de Ciguë
Matriarche*
123 Posts
Ooc — Xenon
She gave a nod, beginning her trek towards the den where Chesley resided. "He can be quite sharp-tongued, but please do not let it phase you. He means no harm." She said with a gentle sigh and the shake of her head.

Desperately, she hoped that Kaaya would be able to help her son. It had been a long time since she had seen Chesley so down on himself, and the tension it had created between him and Chaudry was far from pleasant.
[Image: Untitled373-20240819135642.png]