Sun Mote Copse ditch your problems, better days are coming
Loner
11 Posts
Ooc — KT
All Welcome 
keeping things vague out of necessity; tags are an invitation but this is all welcome. as she is trespassing, open to interception & injury... gentle request to keep this to maybe three or four participants at most

It was a long journey from the Tangle to Sun Mote Copse; it felt like she had traveled the world by the time she arrived. She had found some stale scent trails nearby that smelled sort of like her parents, but she knew in her heart that she would have no doubt once she'd truly found home.

She felt that it was unlikely that her parents would be without a pack, especially this time of year, so instead of wandering aimlessly she started knocking on doors.

It just so happened that the first one she knocked on, she would catch their scent in the air. Her heart beat rapid-fire as she nosed the ground. @Meerkat and @Njord, nothing else mattered — all manners were abandoned as she barreled into the territory, howling joyously to announce her arrival.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,993 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Towhee had returned with quite the tale, much to @Otter’s and Skipjack’s delight. Meerkat insisted she rest in The Taigh while she went and fetched some fresh meat. She also kept an eye out for @Fennec, since Towhee had mentioned a strained neck and possibly a broken tail.

She’d just made a catch at Ray’s Beach when a loud howl startled her. With one paw pinning the fish to the ground, she glanced up and saw a reddish figure bounding this way. Meerkat stiffened, though as the figure came closer, recognition hit her upside the head.

Forgetting about the fish—it flopped right back into the water—Meerkat splashed across the small river to close the gap with a cry of, Mercy!?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)